Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2012, 06:38 PM #1
xCerealKillerx
EMTB:who wants band-aids?
 
xCerealKillerx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: I ♡ 916★CAL
Official Military Politics Thread - "the other one" is full of win!

What will you do when you receive orders to detain American citizens and or go house to house to confiscate guns? Will you uphold your oath to defend the constitution, or will you violate the constitution and the posse comitatus act and fallow orders?

Pleas keep in mind that you swore to uphold the constitution, and any order you receive that is not parallel or congruent with the constitution is a unlawful order. Therefore your noncompliance with said orders is you fulfilling your oath.

I would like to know what page many of our service members are on.
__________________
ST:OGPT- she can teach you a lot of things. Just make sure you learn your lesson
In America... banks rob you.
xCerealKillerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-01-2012, 07:02 PM #2
CptMotivator
14/f/cali
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCerealKillerx View Post
What will you do when you receive orders to detain American citizens and or go house to house to confiscate guns? Will you uphold your oath to defend the constitution, or will you violate the constitution and the posse comitatus act and fallow orders?

Pleas keep in mind that you swore to uphold the constitution, and any order you receive that is not parallel or congruent with the constitution is a unlawful order. Therefore your noncompliance with said orders is you fulfilling your oath.

I would like to know what page many of our service members are on.
Implying that will ever happen.

There's a reason that was added to the Defense Bill, it's called domestic terrorism.

So instead of asking us, I ask you. Without that addition what would YOU do if Oklahoma City part 2 happened, and you knew it was avoidable, if only that Defense Bill was enacted.
__________________
My...My...My.. My culture brings all the Terrorists to the yard and they're like, Allah Akbhar! Damn right, put a bomb in your car! I'd preach to you but I have to Hajj
CptMotivator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:06 PM #3
em0r0x0rz
 
em0r0x0rz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Juarez
em0r0x0rz is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
I'd kick the ****in door in and kill anything that moved with extreme prejeduce because im a mother ****ing red blooded freedom fighter with an unquenchable thirst for blood and guts.


Then I'd take a nap.
__________________
A BETTER WORLD SHALL EMERGE
em0r0x0rz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:18 PM #4
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce
 
SniperForce-Duffek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Ohh Chris, you make me laugh sometimes.

I don't think the average Joe has to worry about the 82nd ABN coming and knocking down your door. If anything, I see the SpecOps guys doing the detaining. When those guys get called into play then you were probably doing something you shouldn't have. I'm all for Domestic terrorists being whacked on the home turf, if they are in fact 100% guilty of a heinous crime. Saves tax money considering they won't have to go to court. I'm looking at this like anwar al-awlaki being whacked in the US and not in Yemen.

I still don't like the bill though. Had it been drafted differently and not rushed through, I might of have a change in feelings.
__________________
Kick *** military apparel _ Mars Strategic

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:55 PM #5
xCerealKillerx
EMTB:who wants band-aids?
 
xCerealKillerx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: I ♡ 916★CAL
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptMotivator View Post
Implying that will ever happen.

There's a reason that was added to the Defense Bill, it's called domestic terrorism.

So instead of asking us, I ask you. Without that addition what would YOU do if Oklahoma City part 2 happened, and you knew it was avoidable, if only that Defense Bill was enacted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperForce-Duffek View Post
Ohh Chris, you make me laugh sometimes.

I don't think the average Joe has to worry about the 82nd ABN coming and knocking down your door. If anything, I see the SpecOps guys doing the detaining. When those guys get called into play then you were probably doing something you shouldn't have. I'm all for Domestic terrorists being whacked on the home turf, if they are in fact 100% guilty of a heinous crime. Saves tax money considering they won't have to go to court. I'm looking at this like anwar al-awlaki being whacked in the US and not in Yemen.

I still don't like the bill though. Had it been drafted differently and not rushed through, I might of have a change in feelings.

guys the question is, would you do it? Its not about how much someone may deserve it, or "that may never happen." If you look back im sure the SS and gestapo said the same thing.

I see your point cpt, but its rooted in a fear reactionary situation, and we know fear can make people do literally anything.

Sniper so your ok with doing away with due process in the name of saving tax dollars? Due process is a principal America was founded ok, for EVERYONE. Not just US citizens. The fact that the US had a real process and not some kangaroo court was something for us to be proud of and now we are literally no better than ANY 3rd world court were they just throw away the key.

So lets not try to preface this. Cut and dry, what would you all do?
__________________
ST:OGPT- she can teach you a lot of things. Just make sure you learn your lesson
In America... banks rob you.

Last edited by xCerealKillerx : 01-01-2012 at 08:02 PM.
xCerealKillerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:00 PM #6
the other one
World Peace
 
the other one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Yes.
 has been a member for 10 years
the other one supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCerealKillerx View Post
What will you do when you receive orders to detain American citizens and or go house to house to confiscate guns?
I'll do whatever I damn well please. I'll get out of the military by then, and go to Canada. If it came to the Military fighting it's own people... i'm getting the **** out of the country. That's when revolutions happen.


in short... it won't happen.





Quote:
Will you uphold your oath to defend the constitution, or will you violate the constitution and the posse comitatus act and fallow orders?

Pleas keep in mind that you swore to uphold the constitution, and any order you receive that is not parallel or congruent with the constitution is a unlawful order. Therefore your noncompliance with said orders is you fulfilling your oath.

I would like to know what page many of our service members are on.
We ****ing know, bro. We're not mindless ****ing robot ****ing ****s. **** that, ****itty-****ing ****.
__________________
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

I blog.
the other one is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:08 PM #7
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Guys, he is asking if you'd "just follow orders" like you all know you more often than not will (and do).
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:12 PM #8
xCerealKillerx
EMTB:who wants band-aids?
 
xCerealKillerx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: I ♡ 916★CAL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gt go vroom View Post
Lol...it's not cut and dry like you think it is, kid.
How is it not? In this life you go left or right, and you always have a choice. You get your orders to operate on American soil and arrest us citizens. What is it that you do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by the other one View Post
I'll do whatever I damn well please. I'll get out of the military by then, and go to Canada. If it came to the Military fighting it's own people... i'm getting the **** out of the country. That's when revolutions happen.


in short... it won't happen.







We ****ing know, bro. We're not mindless ****ing robot ****ing ****s. **** that, ****itty-****ing ****.
You do know under the NDAA your not safe in canada right? It specify the US gov can detain us citizens around the world. Not just in America. Again, "it wont happen." The famous last words muttered at the brink of any fascist govs takeover. The German police and Army said the EXACT same thing. You said you will be out of the military by then, seeing as this prob wont get bad for another 2-3yrs, are you saying if you are NOT out that you will still fallow orders?

and if you get it then why is this such a hard answer to give for you all? Every service member i meet eats around the edges, and just says it wont happen. If you get it the ovbious answer is "no i wont fallow orders." I have yet to see any service member stand up and speak with such convictions.
__________________
ST:OGPT- she can teach you a lot of things. Just make sure you learn your lesson
In America... banks rob you.

Last edited by xCerealKillerx : 01-01-2012 at 08:14 PM.
xCerealKillerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:15 PM #9
Mr. Y2K
Prime Minister of Canada
 
Mr. Y2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Woodstock, Ontario, Cana
Mr. Y2K is a Supporting Member
Mr. Y2K is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
yeah good luck trying to get approval for a mission like that in canada kid
__________________
be normal and the crowd accepts you. be deragned and they will make you their leader.
"Originally posted by TheFauxKing
Remember kids, inbreeding is everyone's problem! "

This is my witty remark.
Don't be hatin
Mr. Y2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:21 PM #10
Mr. Y2K
Prime Minister of Canada
 
Mr. Y2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Woodstock, Ontario, Cana
Mr. Y2K is a Supporting Member
Mr. Y2K is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by em0r0x0rz View Post
I'd kick the ****in door in and kill anything that moved with extreme prejeduce because im a mother ****ing red blooded freedom fighter with an unquenchable thirst for blood and guts.


Then I'd take a nap.
yeah i'd have to quote this for truth
you know what's crazy? i've had friends already do this, in canada
__________________
be normal and the crowd accepts you. be deragned and they will make you their leader.
"Originally posted by TheFauxKing
Remember kids, inbreeding is everyone's problem! "

This is my witty remark.
Don't be hatin
Mr. Y2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:22 PM #11
xCerealKillerx
EMTB:who wants band-aids?
 
xCerealKillerx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: I ♡ 916★CAL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Y2K View Post
yeah good luck trying to get approval for a mission like that in canada kid
why do you all add this condescending and omniscient "kid" at the end of your statements, as if im not making real points. The point IS the gov CAN and does do it. Getting "international felons" from Canadian custody is easy. We already do such transfers regularly, so why present it as its such a ideal of fiction.
__________________
ST:OGPT- she can teach you a lot of things. Just make sure you learn your lesson
In America... banks rob you.

Last edited by xCerealKillerx : 01-01-2012 at 08:24 PM.
xCerealKillerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:27 PM #12
imp pimp 101
Weekend Warrior
 
imp pimp 101's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New Mexico
probably because you came in here with a condescending tone yourself. but to answer your question, i'll cross that bridge when i get there. no point in worrying about something that in all probability will never happen.
__________________
Proto Players

Forums for NM paintballers are back!

SP arent nazis, their just misunderstood!
imp pimp 101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:31 PM #13
the other one
World Peace
 
the other one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Yes.
 has been a member for 10 years
the other one supports our troops
Highlighted in red is why I can't take you seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCerealKillerx View Post
You do know under the NDAA your not safe in canada right? It specify the US gov can detain us citizens around the world. Not just in America. Again, "it wont happen." The famous last words muttered at the brink of any fascist govs takeover. The German police and Army said the EXACT same thing. You said you will be out of the military by then, seeing as this prob wont get bad for another 2-3yrs, are you saying if you are NOT out that you will still fallow orders?

and if you get it then why is this such a hard answer to give for you all? Every service member i meet eats around the edges, and just says it wont happen. If you get it the ovbious answer is "no i wont fallow orders." I have yet to see any service member stand up and speak with such convictions.

Among other things.... the question you pose is in the manner of fear-mongering. Your prose lacks eloquence, and everything else lacks insight of any degree, and factual information (this matters, above all).


Here's the simple answer to your question: We are supposed to disobey unlawful orders. If I am given an unlawful order, I will not do it.

Holy ****, eureka!



****ing *******.
__________________
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

I blog.
the other one is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:37 PM #14
xCerealKillerx
EMTB:who wants band-aids?
 
xCerealKillerx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: I ♡ 916★CAL
Quote:
Originally Posted by imp pimp 101 View Post
probably because you came in here with a condescending tone yourself. but to answer your question, i'll cross that bridge when i get there. no point in worrying about something that in all probability will never happen.

my condescending tone was what exactly. was my tone bias? yes, very. condescending however, what the mother duck you talkin bout Willis.

I love how this is real decision for you, "hmm uphold the constitution, and my oath to the American people. ooor violate every single rule regarding my operation capabilities on US soil, hmmm this is a hard one."

I dont see how you guys arnt kicking in every congress members's door down that voted for this bill and trying them for treason, including the president.
__________________
ST:OGPT- she can teach you a lot of things. Just make sure you learn your lesson
In America... banks rob you.
xCerealKillerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:42 PM #15
xCerealKillerx
EMTB:who wants band-aids?
 
xCerealKillerx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: I ♡ 916★CAL
Quote:
Originally Posted by the other one View Post
Highlighted in red is why I can't take you seriously.



Among other things.... the question you pose is in the manner of fear-mongering. Your prose lacks eloquence, and everything else lacks insight of any degree, and factual information (this matters, above all).


Here's the simple answer to your question: We are supposed to disobey unlawful orders. If I am given an unlawful order, I will not do it.

Holy ****, eureka!



****ing *******.
lol im a *******? ok, we are name calling now? My concerns are not unfounded. You Army boys went house to house take peoples guns in new Orleans and you guys did not have a single problem patrolling US soil(big army not national guard) and taking US citizens legally owned firearms, and engaging(killing) citizens with live rounds. So get off your high horse, you guys fallow unlawful orders with no problem.
__________________
ST:OGPT- she can teach you a lot of things. Just make sure you learn your lesson
In America... banks rob you.
xCerealKillerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:46 PM #16
the other one
World Peace
 
the other one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Yes.
 has been a member for 10 years
the other one supports our troops
Again... highlighted in red:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCerealKillerx View Post
my condescending tone was what exactly. was my tone bias? yes, very. condescending however, what the mother duck you talkin bout Willis.

I love how this is real decision for you, "hmm uphold the constitution, and my oath to the American people. ooor violate every single rule regarding my operation capabilities on US soil, hmmm this is a hard one."

I dont see how you guys arnt kicking in every congress members's door down that voted for this bill and trying them for treason, including the president.

As for that last statement... my answer is because I'm busy and don't care, because mass martial law won't happen. Please don't compare us to Germany in the 30's, either, because we're a bit different.
__________________
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

I blog.
the other one is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:51 PM #17
the other one
World Peace
 
the other one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Yes.
 has been a member for 10 years
the other one supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCerealKillerx View Post
lol im a *******? ok, we are name calling now? My concerns are not unfounded. You Army boys went house to house take peoples guns in new Orleans and you guys did not have a single problem patrolling US soil(big army not national guard) and taking US citizens legally owned firearms, and engaging(killing) citizens with live rounds. So get off your high horse, you guys fallow unlawful orders with no problem.
1. I'm not above calling you a *******. The shoe seems to fit.
2. Learn how to spell "follow".
3. I'm not in the Army.
4. Following orders is a funny thing, which you wouldn't understand. You can't even spell common words correctly.
__________________
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

I blog.
the other one is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:52 PM #18
xCerealKillerx
EMTB:who wants band-aids?
 
xCerealKillerx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: I ♡ 916★CAL
Quote:
Originally Posted by the other one View Post
Again... highlighted in red:




As for that last statement... my answer is because I'm busy and don't care, because mass martial law won't happen. Please don't compare us to Germany in the 30's, either, because we're a bit different.
how are we ANY different? oh wait, the germans didnt have their constitution nullified right in front of them. They gov just said **** the Constitution. I guess here we make it legal first at least. "it wont happen," thats just a baseless and hopeful statement. You dont know that, and history does tell us that it will happen. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolute.
__________________
ST:OGPT- she can teach you a lot of things. Just make sure you learn your lesson
In America... banks rob you.
xCerealKillerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:56 PM #19
the other one
World Peace
 
the other one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Yes.
 has been a member for 10 years
the other one supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCerealKillerx View Post
how are we ANY different? oh wait, the germans didnt have their constitution nullified right in front of them. They gov just said **** the Constitution. I guess here we make it legal first at least. "it wont happen," thats just a baseless and hopeful statement. You dont know that, and history does tell us that it will happen. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolute.

....corrupts absolutely. You missed the "LY" at the end of your post. You were searching for an adverb, but couldn't grasp Queen's enough to find one.



Do you now see why nobody wants to answer your questions in depth, or even take you seriously?
__________________
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

I blog.
the other one is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:58 PM #20
xCerealKillerx
EMTB:who wants band-aids?
 
xCerealKillerx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: I ♡ 916★CAL
Quote:
Originally Posted by the other one View Post
1. Learn how to spell "follow".
2. I'm not in the Army.
3. Following orders is a funny thing. People aren't perfect.
1.irrelevant
2.dont care and irrelevant. if your military your federal.
3.ding ding ding, we have a winner. I went from a ******* to " People aren't perfect." in a matter of minutes. Talking about it wont happen when its ALREADY happening. You all need to have a real gut check and decide what side your on here. The people, or the bankers that dont give a **** about you. The people, or the elected officials that see you as nothing more than a federal security goon squad. At least the people love you, and look up to you and you can make a real difference Among the American people in bad times.
__________________
ST:OGPT- she can teach you a lot of things. Just make sure you learn your lesson
In America... banks rob you.
xCerealKillerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:59 PM #21
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
You guys are NAZIs.
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump