Are you fed up with all the cheating, over-shooting and attitudes of main-stream paintball? If so, then it's time to give stock-class paintball a try. Stock-class paintball embodies the original spirit of the game. If you value skill, sportsmanship and camaraderie above all else, then stock-class paintball is the game for you. And if you play stock-class paintball, then this is the event for you!
Slim's Spring Stock Classic, and the Tactical Assault Command (TAC) stock-class games are the largest true stock-class events on the planet! The games are open to anyone who has their own stock-class equipment, and who enjoys the challenge and sportsmanship of stock-class play.
Please join us on Saturday, May 17th at Airsports Paintball in Ludlow, MA. for the ultimate stock-class event!!!
I have been in touch with the owner of Airsports, and he is excited to host this stock-class event at his field.
Here are the details...
• Entry fee is $35 per player
• This is a charity event with a portion of the proceeds benefiting The Kidnetic Clubhouse Children's Museum (an emerging children's museum in Southern CT)
• A huge, stock-class raffle (also to benefit The Kidnetic Clubhouse) with a brand new CCI Phantom grand prize!!!
• Stock-class T-shirts will be for sale (limited sizes available)
• Bring your own stock-class gun, 12 grams and 10-round tubes
• Stock-class rental guns will NOT be available
• BYOP!!!! Paint will also be available to purchase at the game from Airsports Paintball @ $50 and $60/case (brands TBD)
• Camp out the night before the game (see details below)
• Woodsball only, capture the flag format, 285fps max
• Adult, experienced refs!
• Rain date: Sunday, June 11th. (Note that we will play if the forecast is only calling for a light, intermittent drizzle, or a brief passing shower. However, we will postpone the game if the forecast is calling for steady rain for all/most of the day. The final decision will be made the day before the game, and posted in this thread.)
Update: Every player who attends this event with an RTR "Boomerang" or "Knuckle" on their gun will receive $5 off their admission fee, courtesy of RTR!!!
The camp out will begin at 4:00pm on Friday, May 16th. Tents, and trailers welcome. Bring your grills and get ready for another awesome overnight pre-game celebration!
(In order to limit liability, Airsports will lock the gates of the facility after everyone has arrived. Management will be on hand to handle any issues in the unlikely event of an emergency)
For those not camping out, game registration will start at 9:00am. We will be making every effort to start games on time, and will not be waiting for stragglers to start the games.
For more information on the field, click HERE
Note that our definition of a stock-class gun must meet 3 simple criteria: 1) pump-action/manually operated, 2) have a horizontally-mounted feed tube, and 3) is powered by a single 12-gram CO2 cartridge (i.e. Nelspots, PGPs, S/C Phantoms, Grey Ghosts, Retro 7s, KP2s, etc.). Semi-autos, open-class pumps with any size CA/HPA tanks and/or direct feeds (with stick feeds or hoppers) will not be allowed - absolutely NO exceptions.
Other modifications that ARE NOT allowed:
• First Strike Rounds
• Spring Feeds
• Mag-fed semi-auto pistols
• Laser sights
Modifications that ARE allowed:
• Pump guns with direct feeds that have an elbow which allows a horizontally-mounted feed tube to be mounted right off the feed nipple
• Lever changers/slam changers that hold one 12-gram (no 6-packs, turret changers)
• Stabilizers/regulators/expansion chambers
• Maximum 20 round feed tube
• Any length barrel/sized barrels
• Guns that are have auto-triggers are allowed because a horizontal feed negates the ability to auto-trigger
Come join us for the best paintball around!