Having "issues" with an nt
im having real struggles with a team mates nt that has never functioned consistently the way it should always had issues with it breaking down at tournies, breaking paint "field" paint, being loud, in-efficient and just not being reliable in general.
over the last month ive sat down and really worked on it as it was smasshing paint and when relubed refused to even cycle at any pressure
have done the following
1. changed all orings the ones on the outside got replace and all the moving ones for smoother/less resistance orings and have broken them in with about 2 cases of paint
2. tested different lubes from stock dow 33, dye, pe grease, hater sauce, hater marmalade, militia lube without a marked difference
3. checked and cleaned the noid
4. tested different dwell settings and 2 different boards
5. replaced the orange bumpers
6. cleaned the hpr
7. put in new tested brand name battery
even with all the above "tinkering" i cannot get the gun to cycle under 135 psi reg pressure and it hits 295 fps at about 145-150 and the noid starts leaking at about 155-160 im wondering if there is anything i may have overlooked the only thing i havent tried is swapping out parts from another nt to pinpoint an "issue"
im wondering if there is anything i have missed... or anything i can try to get the reg pressure under 135 ive heard of others getting pressure as low as 110psi.
thanks for any help
Last edited by vxmaniac : 12-29-2011 at 08:25 PM.