How much should I value my equipment at?
I'm looking to get out of paintball, and to that end I'll be selling off all my equipment. I'm not in a rush to sell, but I'm looking to get as much cash as I realistically can expect -- however, I'm not familiar with the paintball used market. How should I price my gear?
List of sale items:
- Smart Parts SP-1 missing power cover (I just push the power with a pencil or allen key, usually), in good condition, with original barrel, Custom Parts 14" barrel, barrel condom, and rubber barrel swab.
- JT Excellerator 5.0 with 2 tune-up parts kits, has issues with trigger response (sometimes shoots, sometimes doesn't), comes with barrel condom and barrel swab.
- Clear Empire Reloader with crack in loader cover, does not affect cover opening/closing/retention
- Viewloader Revolution Force loader
- 2 gravity hoppers, one with broken cover
- Empire 3+4 Podpack with 7 pods
- Off-brand podpack with room for 4 pods and a tank
- Visible Impact 2-Pod carry case
- Pure Energy 24-oz CO2 tank in hydro until December 2013
- CO2 12 gram powerlet adaptor
- Additional rubber barrel swab
- Cheap paintball mask, will include in sale if it will improve the package's desirability (to make a full player package)
If pics are necessary to help price said items, I can snap a few.