Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2012, 08:26 PM #1240
Jose1998
 
 
Jose1998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Downey, CA.
Jose1998 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Jose1998 posts videos on PbNation
Jose1998 plays in the APPA D4 division
Jose1998 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey bill, every time I shoot, a bit of air comes out of the SL3. I changed the big oring on the piston multiple times and its not that. I also lubed the reg up already.
__________________
EXTREME PROS FACTORY TEAM
Jose1998 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-07-2012, 03:17 AM #1241
Bill
Paintball Showcase
 
Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Paintball Showcase
Annual Supporting Member
Bill is a Supporting Member
Bill is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bill owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Did you swap out the #8 inside the upper adjuster? Its difficult to get to but most likely the issue.
__________________
WWW.PAINTBALLSHOWCASE.COM

Certified NorthEast Eclipse Technician/Warranty Center!

Used Gun thread: EGO8s, DMs, Shockers, and more...
Bill is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 03:18 AM #1242
Bill
Paintball Showcase
 
Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Paintball Showcase
Annual Supporting Member
Bill is a Supporting Member
Bill is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bill owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidvtec View Post
is that normal on only that few of cases???

thx for the quick reply
No but the new gun may have been sitting on someones shelf for awhile.
__________________
WWW.PAINTBALLSHOWCASE.COM

Certified NorthEast Eclipse Technician/Warranty Center!

Used Gun thread: EGO8s, DMs, Shockers, and more...
Bill is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 10:10 PM #1243
Jose1998
 
 
Jose1998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Downey, CA.
Jose1998 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Jose1998 posts videos on PbNation
Jose1998 plays in the APPA D4 division
Jose1998 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill
Did you swap out the #8 inside the upper adjuster? Its difficult to get to but most likely the issue.
No, which one is that one?
__________________
EXTREME PROS FACTORY TEAM
Jose1998 is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 05:30 AM #1244
Bill
Paintball Showcase
 
Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Paintball Showcase
Annual Supporting Member
Bill is a Supporting Member
Bill is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bill owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
http://www.flickr.com/photos/planete...n/photostream/

#67 Inline reg adjuster internal oring - #8 is the proper size.
__________________
WWW.PAINTBALLSHOWCASE.COM

Certified NorthEast Eclipse Technician/Warranty Center!

Used Gun thread: EGO8s, DMs, Shockers, and more...
Bill is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 10:46 PM #1245
Schmoady
Smokes lets go
 
Schmoady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NORF FiLADELFiA
Schmoady is an NCPA player
Schmoady supports Empire
I have an ego 11 and it wont shoot above 240. I have changed the battery, what else could be doing this?
__________________
68
Temple University Campus Recreation||Top Gun Paintball||Ruthless Paintball Products||Raza Paintball||Crusader Paintball||Richie's Deli and Pizza||The Draught Horse||Monster Energy
Schmoady is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 12:01 AM #1246
lucidvtec
Hey now!!!!
 
lucidvtec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: East Valley, AZ
lucidvtec owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
lucidvtec owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
lucidvtec supports Team VICIOUS
lucidvtec plays in the APPA D5 division
check ur dwell....return it to stock

rebuild ur reg
__________________
Lucid Contracting


Super Sexy Ego 11 with CSL & DART kit plus other goodies
lucidvtec is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 05:25 AM #1247
Bill
Paintball Showcase
 
Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Paintball Showcase
Annual Supporting Member
Bill is a Supporting Member
Bill is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bill owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmoady View Post
I have an ego 11 and it wont shoot above 240. I have changed the battery, what else could be doing this?
Have you changed your dwell or the flow dials on the solenoid?
Put your LPR adjuster screw to flush.
Flip the inline regulator adjuster seat over. Could be over pressurizing.
Swap out the #11 rammer oring.
__________________
WWW.PAINTBALLSHOWCASE.COM

Certified NorthEast Eclipse Technician/Warranty Center!

Used Gun thread: EGO8s, DMs, Shockers, and more...
Bill is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 11:48 AM #1248
Jose1998
 
 
Jose1998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Downey, CA.
Jose1998 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Jose1998 posts videos on PbNation
Jose1998 plays in the APPA D4 division
Jose1998 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill
http://www.flickr.com/photos/planete...n/photostream/

#67 Inline reg adjuster internal oring - #8 is the proper size.
Ok I fixed that, but now it won't shoot over 255. The lpr is flush, and my dwell is at 15. I replaced the reg seat since it was damaged. I also lubed up the whole gun.
__________________
EXTREME PROS FACTORY TEAM

Last edited by Jose1998 : 12-11-2012 at 01:43 AM.
Jose1998 is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 03:04 PM #1249
RegalEgo11
Cool-Aid
 
RegalEgo11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NY
RegalEgo11 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
RegalEgo11 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
RegalEgo11 plays in the APPA D5 division
Out of curiosity, how does an ego or geo "break in" what does break in actually mean?
RegalEgo11 is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 11:58 PM #1250
EAGLES83
Headshot Hotshot
 
EAGLES83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Victoria, texas
Annual Supporting Member
EAGLES83 is Legendary
I have an ego7 with hush bolt and lp valve guide. Wont chrono above 270. Any ideas? Tank is good (hp ninja reg), good battery, gun also has no qev mod. Any trouble shooting tips?
__________________
MVP ALLSTARS
EAGLES83 is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 11:53 AM #1251
xgreyfox
 
 
xgreyfox's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Los angeles
Annual Supporting Member
xgreyfox owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
xgreyfox owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
xgreyfox supports Team VICIOUS
xgreyfox supports Team VICIOUS
xgreyfox has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
xgreyfox has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ego 8 yakuza board malfunction ?

So I was having problems with my gun on friday I would try to turn it on and my yakuza board would say torny lock on, pushed it again and would say torny off .. I had to open up the gripframe hold the t tournament button in while powering on the gun and it would play fine, did this for 3 sets of games,

I went out to our stagging are pulled the battery stuck it back in and my oled screen turned on real dim then just shut down, I was using a advanced lithuim energizer battery, figured maybe the battery is dead and just reading a full charge so I swapped out the battery for a new alkaline energizer and my board still won't light up
I tried to justdry fire the gun using the steps to turn off my eyes and nothing,
Is there a way to fix the board or what do you recommend yakuza - virtue - I can't find a stock board
__________________
[center]My Guns [url="http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=77927261#post77927261"]
xgreyfox is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 02:30 PM #1252
HELLBENTTEXAN
Old Age Rampage
 
HELLBENTTEXAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Annual Supporting Member
HELLBENTTEXAN plays in the PSP
HELLBENTTEXAN owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Bill, I am having issues with my POPS. While I am playing a game, it occasionally unlocks and degasses. I am not directly pushing the button to release it, and it is locking all the way back. Any idea of what could be happening?
HELLBENTTEXAN is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 06:16 PM #1253
MaxDevastation
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Clark County,WA
MaxDevastation donated to help Peyton Trent
MaxDevastation supports our troops
I am working on a friends 08 with a Max flo reg on the tank (HP). I have done everything you have suggested in your many previous standard answer posts trying to help with low velocity issues. Can't get this one above 250. What might I look at next. Would a bent but not kinked hose between soli and qev manifold cause anything?

Last edited by MaxDevastation : 12-10-2012 at 10:27 PM.
MaxDevastation is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 07:04 PM #1254
lucidvtec
Hey now!!!!
 
lucidvtec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: East Valley, AZ
lucidvtec owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
lucidvtec owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
lucidvtec supports Team VICIOUS
lucidvtec plays in the APPA D5 division
question

EGO 11....with DART kit installed

running a ninja tank

whats the lowest pressure I can set my reg up on the ninja to work great with the EGO 11
__________________
Lucid Contracting


Super Sexy Ego 11 with CSL & DART kit plus other goodies
lucidvtec is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 09:53 PM #1255
HELLBENTTEXAN
Old Age Rampage
 
HELLBENTTEXAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Annual Supporting Member
HELLBENTTEXAN plays in the PSP
HELLBENTTEXAN owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidvtec View Post
question

EGO 11....with DART kit installed

running a ninja tank

whats the lowest pressure I can set my reg up on the ninja to work great with the EGO 11
I took all of my shims out of my Ninja reg. Output is around 450psi.
HELLBENTTEXAN is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 03:32 AM #1256
Bill
Paintball Showcase
 
Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Paintball Showcase
Annual Supporting Member
Bill is a Supporting Member
Bill is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bill owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalEgo11 View Post
Out of curiosity, how does an ego or geo "break in" what does break in actually mean?
It doesnt take long at all for a GEO to break in. Its all about wearing in parts. The EGO has springs which takes a few thousand shots to wear in nicely.
__________________
WWW.PAINTBALLSHOWCASE.COM

Certified NorthEast Eclipse Technician/Warranty Center!

Used Gun thread: EGO8s, DMs, Shockers, and more...
Bill is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 03:33 AM #1257
Bill
Paintball Showcase
 
Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Paintball Showcase
Annual Supporting Member
Bill is a Supporting Member
Bill is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bill owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLES83 View Post
I have an ego7 with hush bolt and lp valve guide. Wont chrono above 270. Any ideas? Tank is good (hp ninja reg), good battery, gun also has no qev mod. Any trouble shooting tips?
Dwell at 14.
LPR at flush with no QEV. Replace LPR springs is a possibility.
Check the HPR reg seat. It is the plastic like piece at the end of the piston. Is it cracked or missing?
__________________
WWW.PAINTBALLSHOWCASE.COM

Certified NorthEast Eclipse Technician/Warranty Center!

Used Gun thread: EGO8s, DMs, Shockers, and more...
Bill is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 03:35 AM #1258
Bill
Paintball Showcase
 
Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Paintball Showcase
Annual Supporting Member
Bill is a Supporting Member
Bill is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bill owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgreyfox View Post
So I was having problems with my gun on friday I would try to turn it on and my yakuza board would say torny lock on, pushed it again and would say torny off .. I had to open up the gripframe hold the t tournament button in while powering on the gun and it would play fine, did this for 3 sets of games,

I went out to our stagging are pulled the battery stuck it back in and my oled screen turned on real dim then just shut down, I was using a advanced lithuim energizer battery, figured maybe the battery is dead and just reading a full charge so I swapped out the battery for a new alkaline energizer and my board still won't light up
I tried to justdry fire the gun using the steps to turn off my eyes and nothing,
Is there a way to fix the board or what do you recommend yakuza - virtue - I can't find a stock board
I like both Virtue or Tadao. Good companies but I like the stock more. As far as the aftermarket board, contact the company. I am not a tech for them. If you need a stock board, PM me.
__________________
WWW.PAINTBALLSHOWCASE.COM

Certified NorthEast Eclipse Technician/Warranty Center!

Used Gun thread: EGO8s, DMs, Shockers, and more...
Bill is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 03:36 AM #1259
Bill
Paintball Showcase
 
Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Paintball Showcase
Annual Supporting Member
Bill is a Supporting Member
Bill is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bill owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by HELLBENTTEXAN View Post
Bill, I am having issues with my POPS. While I am playing a game, it occasionally unlocks and degasses. I am not directly pushing the button to release it, and it is locking all the way back. Any idea of what could be happening?
Take it apart and clean it. Could have some debris that is keeping it from locking completely.
__________________
WWW.PAINTBALLSHOWCASE.COM

Certified NorthEast Eclipse Technician/Warranty Center!

Used Gun thread: EGO8s, DMs, Shockers, and more...
Bill is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 03:37 AM #1260
Bill
Paintball Showcase
 
Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Paintball Showcase
Annual Supporting Member
Bill is a Supporting Member
Bill is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bill owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxDevastation View Post
I am working on a friends 08 with a Max flo reg on the tank (HP). I have done everything you have suggested in your many previous standard answer posts trying to help with low velocity issues. Can't get this one above 250. What might I look at next. Would a bent but not kinked hose between soli and qev manifold cause anything?
replace the hose. It is restricting air flow to the rammer.
Some MAX-FLOs are low pressure, to low. try another tank.
__________________
WWW.PAINTBALLSHOWCASE.COM

Certified NorthEast Eclipse Technician/Warranty Center!

Used Gun thread: EGO8s, DMs, Shockers, and more...
Bill is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump