Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2012, 03:27 PM #85
bbvega12
 
 
bbvega12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 757
bbvega12 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
bbvega12 plays in the APPA D4 division
bbvega12 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
bbvega12 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Geo 2.1 problem

the bolt does not cylce, and air comes out through the noid when trigger is pulled on eyes off.
bbvega12 is offline  
Old 01-15-2012, 03:32 PM #86
AndoyPinoy
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: 757 VA
AndoyPinoy plays in the APPA D4 division
Have you tried turning the solenoid to high power?????? its cold where u play at.....
AndoyPinoy is offline  
Old 01-15-2012, 03:53 PM #87
bbvega12
 
 
bbvega12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 757
bbvega12 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
bbvega12 plays in the APPA D4 division
bbvega12 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
bbvega12 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
yes. ryan came over and couldn't fix it either.
bbvega12 is offline  
Old 01-15-2012, 05:09 PM #88
Mr Idiot Box
Rubber Ducky Pump Squad
 
Mr Idiot Box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NY/NJ/NC
Mr Idiot Box plays in the PSP
Mr Idiot Box owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Mr Idiot Box owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
I have a Ego11 that is having erratic consistency issues almost like FDSO but completely random. I have rebuilt the HPR, LPR cleaned & lubed, tried different paint, detents are good, has a fresh name brand batterie. Settings and noid are stock. I know some of the 11s have a reg seat issue. Could this cause the problem Im having? Im not able to get the marker to shoot 300fps. Its got me stumped. Any Ideas?
__________________
ENJOY THE GRIND
Mr Idiot Box is offline  
Old 01-15-2012, 10:09 PM #89
GPodetti
 
 
GPodetti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
hi there, this is my problem...
the solenoid of my ego 07 its dead.........how can i get one?? can u sell me one of thouse?? plz reply me

saluts
GPodetti is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 05:55 PM #90
Bill
Paintball Showcase
 
Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Paintball Showcase
Annual Supporting Member
Bill is a Supporting Member
Bill is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bill owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedfordbulldogs View Post
I was wondering will any of the ego 8/9/10/11 frames fit on the etek 3 ?????
Unfortunately not.
__________________
WWW.PAINTBALLSHOWCASE.COM

Certified NorthEast Eclipse Technician/Warranty Center!

Used Gun thread: EGO8s, DMs, Shockers, and more...
Bill is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 05:57 PM #91
Bill
Paintball Showcase
 
Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Paintball Showcase
Annual Supporting Member
Bill is a Supporting Member
Bill is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bill owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbvega12 View Post
the bolt does not cylce, and air comes out through the noid when trigger is pulled on eyes off.
Replace the #20 can orings and the main #14x2 oring on the bolt.
__________________
WWW.PAINTBALLSHOWCASE.COM

Certified NorthEast Eclipse Technician/Warranty Center!

Used Gun thread: EGO8s, DMs, Shockers, and more...
Bill is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 05:59 PM #92
Bill
Paintball Showcase
 
Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Paintball Showcase
Annual Supporting Member
Bill is a Supporting Member
Bill is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bill owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Idiot Box View Post
I have a Ego11 that is having erratic consistency issues almost like FDSO but completely random. I have rebuilt the HPR, LPR cleaned & lubed, tried different paint, detents are good, has a fresh name brand batterie. Settings and noid are stock. I know some of the 11s have a reg seat issue. Could this cause the problem Im having? Im not able to get the marker to shoot 300fps. Its got me stumped. Any Ideas?
Definitely swap #8 inside the inline regulator adjuster top and try flipping over the seal that is between the adjuster top and adjuster screw.
__________________
WWW.PAINTBALLSHOWCASE.COM

Certified NorthEast Eclipse Technician/Warranty Center!

Used Gun thread: EGO8s, DMs, Shockers, and more...
Bill is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 05:59 PM #93
Bill
Paintball Showcase
 
Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Paintball Showcase
Annual Supporting Member
Bill is a Supporting Member
Bill is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bill owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPodetti View Post
hi there, this is my problem...
the solenoid of my ego 07 its dead.........how can i get one?? can u sell me one of thouse?? plz reply me

saluts
Are you sure its the solenoid? What is the marker doing or not doing? Have you checked the QEV diaphragm?
__________________
WWW.PAINTBALLSHOWCASE.COM

Certified NorthEast Eclipse Technician/Warranty Center!

Used Gun thread: EGO8s, DMs, Shockers, and more...
Bill is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 06:58 PM #94
Nic#27
change the equation
 
Nic#27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Northwest
Nic#27 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Nic#27 supports DLX Technology
My ego11 leaks air from the HPR bleed hole, i replaced every oring in the hpr, replaced the lpr piston oring, and all the 14x2 orings on the lpr body. then i replaced the oring inside the hpr velocity adjuster and flipped the reg seat in the hpr and the leak got way worse.

EDIT: put the wrong sized oring in the adjuster, works fine now. shoots money
<3Eclipse
__________________
Momentum
Royal Ridges
NW Ambush
GI Sportz
499 Apparel
Wolfpack Streetball Jersey
Mask Sale

Last edited by Nic#27 : 01-16-2012 at 07:25 PM.
Nic#27 is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 09:17 PM #95
joshpm1226
 
 
joshpm1226's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: florida
joshpm1226 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I got a Ego 11 for Xmas and I have went and played twice and both times i have spent 30+ mins cleaning paint that breaks.... every 10-30 shots two or three break and i'm not exactly sure whats wrong i've spent hours taking apart the gun and putting it back together just the way it is suppose to be.. so if you have any suggestions please Pm me
joshpm1226 is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 01:15 AM #96
RadioactiveT
wub wub.
 
RadioactiveT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Auburn, WA
RadioactiveT owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
RadioactiveT is reppin' sidebar 4 life
RadioactiveT has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Where can I purchase a replacement bolt and propshaft fr my original geo?
__________________
WUB WUB

Selling rotor v2 & crossy 45/45 LP tank. CHEAP. pm me
RadioactiveT is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 02:55 AM #97
Bill
Paintball Showcase
 
Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Paintball Showcase
Annual Supporting Member
Bill is a Supporting Member
Bill is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bill owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshpm1226 View Post
I got a Ego 11 for Xmas and I have went and played twice and both times i have spent 30+ mins cleaning paint that breaks.... every 10-30 shots two or three break and i'm not exactly sure whats wrong i've spent hours taking apart the gun and putting it back together just the way it is suppose to be.. so if you have any suggestions please Pm me
What type of loader are you using? If the loader is pushing the ball stack with to much force it can cause paint to break in an ego. I would recommend trying to turn the loader down. It doesnt slow the loader speed.

Also, try dropping the dwell by .5ms and turn the lpr screw in 1/2 turn from factory settings.
__________________
WWW.PAINTBALLSHOWCASE.COM

Certified NorthEast Eclipse Technician/Warranty Center!

Used Gun thread: EGO8s, DMs, Shockers, and more...
Bill is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 04:32 AM #98
joshpm1226
 
 
joshpm1226's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: florida
joshpm1226 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Dye Rotor and okay thank you i'll try it and see if that works
joshpm1226 is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 02:49 PM #99
PA1NT
516
 
PA1NT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: New York [ 516 ]
PA1NT is playing at Living Legends V
PA1NT owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
PA1NT posts videos on PbNation
PA1NT has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
ordered an ego...

Started reading up on the best settings / etc, and I have some questions.

1. HP vs LP vs SLP? Is it worth $50 for SLP?
2. What else can I do to make my new ego the smoothest possible?
__________________
Luxe mob v32
Ninja users club
PA1NT is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 03:07 PM #100
Kermit150
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Kermit150 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Recently my ego 09 started leaking, sounds like it from the solenoid area.
After airing it up it can leak for around 30 seconds then stop, sometimes it continues untill a few shots are taken, then its quiet.

The solenoid gasket seems a little out of place when i split it, not sure if its just getting out place when splitting it?
Ideas would be great
Sorry if bad english (norwegian)
Kermit150 is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 07:45 PM #101
GPodetti
 
 
GPodetti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
Are you sure its the solenoid? What is the marker doing or not doing? Have you checked the QEV diaphragm?
hi there, well.....the solenoid its broken.....cant fix it...its like a fracture, thats because im shure about it........can u help me???

thanks!!
GPodetti is offline  
Old 01-18-2012, 02:52 AM #102
Bill
Paintball Showcase
 
Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Paintball Showcase
Annual Supporting Member
Bill is a Supporting Member
Bill is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bill owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA1NT View Post
ordered an ego...

Started reading up on the best settings / etc, and I have some questions.

1. HP vs LP vs SLP? Is it worth $50 for SLP?
2. What else can I do to make my new ego the smoothest possible?
If its a new EGO, HP or LP is fine, I use LP. No need for the SLP.

Shoot the gun for awhile. After a few thousand actual shots you can adjust the dials on the solenoid down a bit to get a smoother **** but it does slow the gun a bit. You can also increase the dwell .5ms.
__________________
WWW.PAINTBALLSHOWCASE.COM

Certified NorthEast Eclipse Technician/Warranty Center!

Used Gun thread: EGO8s, DMs, Shockers, and more...
Bill is offline  
Old 01-18-2012, 02:55 AM #103
Bill
Paintball Showcase
 
Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Paintball Showcase
Annual Supporting Member
Bill is a Supporting Member
Bill is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bill owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit150 View Post
Recently my ego 09 started leaking, sounds like it from the solenoid area.
After airing it up it can leak for around 30 seconds then stop, sometimes it continues untill a few shots are taken, then its quiet.

The solenoid gasket seems a little out of place when i split it, not sure if its just getting out place when splitting it?
Ideas would be great
Sorry if bad english (norwegian)
-Replace the 2 orings inside the LPR: 011/70 inside the front of the LPR body and the 013/70 on the LPR piston. Page 58 and 59 of the manual (fig. 11.4 and 11.7)
-Now put your LPR at 1 turn in from factory stock.
- Change all three rammer orings
- Clean the solenoid out as shown in the manual on pages 67 and 68 of the manual. When you re-lube the spool, use a small amount of Eclipse grease.
__________________
WWW.PAINTBALLSHOWCASE.COM

Certified NorthEast Eclipse Technician/Warranty Center!

Used Gun thread: EGO8s, DMs, Shockers, and more...
Bill is offline  
Old 01-18-2012, 12:06 PM #104
Kermit150
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Kermit150 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
-Replace the 2 orings inside the LPR: 011/70 inside the front of the LPR body and the 013/70 on the LPR piston. Page 58 and 59 of the manual (fig. 11.4 and 11.7)
-Now put your LPR at 1 turn in from factory stock.
- Change all three rammer orings
- Clean the solenoid out as shown in the manual on pages 67 and 68 of the manual. When you re-lube the spool, use a small amount of Eclipse grease.
Changed the LPR and rammer orings, no leaks

Thanks alot
Kermit150 is offline  
Old 01-19-2012, 04:51 AM #105
killajay2014
Your De Best!!!
 
killajay2014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hi HaTEr
killajay2014 donated to help Peyton Trent
killajay2014 owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
killajay2014 owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
killajay2014 supports our troops
killajay2014 is Legendary
killajay2014 supports DLX Technology
Is there a way to edit my splash screen on my sl94....I know the e-portal only works with sl91..sls...and geo2/ego11...now I've seen farhans sl94 with his username put on the splash screen...just wanted to know if that was done out of the factory/favor.

Last edited by killajay2014 : 01-19-2012 at 05:00 PM.
killajay2014 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump