Leaks from the solenoid are usually...
- Swap out 2 of the rammer orings. #9 in the front, #11 in the rear (see page 54/55 of your manual).
- Swap out the (3) 14x2 Orings on the LPR body. It is the part of the LPR that sits in the body of the marker that is held in by the stainless steel shaft located in the front reg mount (see page 58, figure 14.6 of your manual).
- Inspect the LPR piston regulator seat. It is the small delrin-like piece that is pressed into the skinny end of the piston shaft (page 52/53 of the manual). If missing you need to replace the piston...
- Swap out the #10 oring that is inside of the LPR Body. The LPR body is the part of the LPR that is mounted inside of the actual gun body. Unthread the LPR cap off and you can access the oring thru the front.
If it isnt the actual solenoid leaking it could be the QEV...
- QEV Diaphragm issue. Inside the QEV, between the blue and silver halves, is a rubber diaphragm. This part should be one piece. Make sure it is not ripped or cut (see page 63 in the manual). Also make sure that the person who changed it previous did not leave any of the diaphragm behind.
Originally Posted by Evil Rocky
My gun is leaking very very lightly, if have mask and playing U cant hear anything.
I put my ear by the gun and sounds like it is coming from the LPR area, and the other leak by the back ram/top portion of the back of the grip frame.
Any idea what orings I should change?
This is on a SL74 W/Zick 2 kit