Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-23-2011, 07:00 PM #1
BLuu21

Azodin Blitz not shooting?

Hi, I'm fairly new to paintball and my first gun is the Azodin Blitz. The first time I took it out, the local paintball field gave me Karnage Tear to shoot. My gun wouldn't shoot the paint and kept breaking the ball inside the chamber. The field then told me to give Karnage Bite a try. These paintballs worked for me. This past weekend, I went out to a different local paintball field and they gave use Draxxus Basic Training to use. My gun would fire the paintballs maybe 4-5 times and then break a ball. I'm going out again this weekend and was just wondering if there's anything I should double check first before bringing it out. I took apart the gun, cleaned the barrel, chamber, and striker and relubed the o-ring on the striker. Any advice?
BLuu21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-23-2011, 08:23 PM #2
u0509508

I think you might need to choose the right size of paintball for your barrel. You can do a " Blow Test". Take the barrel you will be shooting and take 10 paintballs that you intend to used and put a paintball in the barrel and blow it through. A good fit will act like a blow gun but can be blown out with some effort. If it falls straight through the barrel, it’s too small. If it gets stuck and you can’t get it out, it’s too big. You want a snug fit but not too tight.

I hope it helps.

Happy Holidays
u0509508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:58 PM #3
BLuu21

Fixed the problem for now. I took out the striker and replaced the O-Ring on it.
BLuu21 is offline   Reply With Quote