Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-30-2015, 07:37 PM #1
Rawdawg87

trinty on/off

I was wonder what is everything thoughts on the trinty on/off asa insert. I was thinking about getting it for my enemy.
Rawdawg87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-31-2015, 08:15 AM #2
Morpheus78

Morpheus78 owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawdawg87 View Post
I was wonder what is everything thoughts on the trinty on/off asa insert. I was thinking about getting it for my enemy.
They work well, but will make your setup longer, sometimes you will need a wrench to get it off your marker or tank reg when you want to remove it.

SP Shocker RSX Pair
Dye DM10

A man who fears losing has already lost! - Arya Stark
Morpheus78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 02:45 AM #3
Sydarm
accountant

I wouldn't get it unless you want to specifically lengthen your setup by pushing your tank back. Get a real on/off ASA if you want to improve that situation IMO. I'd rather wait and get a real ASA than use the wonky thing personally.

Now, the Trinity T-Lock for the enemy is something that I am fond of.
Sydarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 05:46 PM #4
BatmanLiera

BatmanLiera supports DLX Technology
BatmanLiera supports Shocker RSX
^^^ i think it is enmey not enemy lol
cool set up though i just dontlike the fitting sticking out the side.

I bought the trinity on off and it was way too long for me so i sold it.
my enmey just does not get enough use for me to spend on a on off that i would like. but speaking of my enmey i will use it this sunday at practice for sure.

past whole month i did loan it to friends
Old 08-17-2015, 11:45 PM #5
Junjun

I have the on/off and a small 48/3000 tank. Thats probably equal to the length of the set up pros use

EDIT here is a picture of my set up http://i.imgur.com/sHYUk7J.jpg. If you can, I would grab a longer barrel so that your marker can look really cool! I think the stock one makes it look like a toy.

Last edited by Junjun : 08-22-2015 at 09:56 PM. Reason: found a picture
Junjun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 03:21 PM #6
Rawdawg87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junjun View Post
I have the on/off and a small 48/3000 tank. Thats probably equal to the length of the set up pros use

EDIT here is a picture of my set up http://i.imgur.com/sHYUk7J.jpg. If you can, I would grab a longer barrel so that your marker can look really cool! I think the stock one makes it look like a toy.
thank you for the picture. gun looks nice , I'm thinking about upgrading the barrel , If I can find one maybe used and cheap that fits it. I wish it was autococker threaded. like my other markers so that I could use one of those. I love this little marker though best $130 I spent, for a back up and the enemy ended up getting alot of use last time , I played because of the rain. Also my girl loves it because it not electronic and the gun is light wait, so less she has to worry about.
Rawdawg87 is offline   Reply With Quote