Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-12-2015, 09:53 PM #1
Beef Supreme

eNMEy O-ring help!

I just got my new GoG eNMEy and decided to take the bolt out so I could learn how to properly disassemble it.

The problem is that the the o-ring at the back of the bolt sleeve won't stay on when I screw it back in. When I screw it in, the o-ring pops right off. Any idea what to do? Thanks!
Beef Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-12-2015, 10:53 PM #2
Morpheus78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
I just got my new GoG eNMEy and decided to take the bolt out so I could learn how to properly disassemble it.

The problem is that the the o-ring at the back of the bolt sleeve won't stay on when I screw it back in. When I screw it in, the o-ring pops right off. Any idea what to do? Thanks!
You should be able to flex the body a little bit as you screw in the back cap to prevent it from popping off. I have found that using a little lube and screwing the back cap in slowly as it crosses into the body helps.

Looking for 2015 Axe
Custom Extcy x2
Gog Enmey

A man who fears losing has already lost! - Arya Stark
Morpheus78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 11:30 PM #3
Beef Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus78 View Post
You should be able to flex the body a little bit as you screw in the back cap to prevent it from popping off. I have found that using a little lube and screwing the back cap in slowly as it crosses into the body helps.
Got it now -- thanks!
Beef Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote