ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-23-2012, 10:31 AM #169
bgoldinger
Carolina On My Mind!

bgoldinger plays in the PSP
bgoldinger supports Team VICIOUS
Announcing: Evaluation day for D3 players and above!

Are you ranked D3 or above? Do you have the skills? Want to see how you compare against the area's top talent? Or looking to be a part of a well organized, well run, successful program? Then this is for you! Following up our D2 Evaluation Day held before World Cup 2012 we will be holding this evaluation day for players who's APPA rank is D3 and above ONLY!

There is a new team being formed in the Carolinas!

In 2013 the teams of Carolina Collision, Carolina Breakout and Atlanta Breakout are merging. These teams have strong programs with some of the top level talent in the area and are combining forces to play PSP D2 and D3 next year. We will be taking the best of these teams and are looking for a few more players to fill in any gaps.

If you are interested in attending to see how you compare or being a part of something great in 2013 - make plans to attend NOW!

WHAT: Evaluation Day
WHO: D3 and above (Ranked in APPA)
WHERE: PBC Rock Hill, SC
WHEN: Sunday, December 30 11AM and Sunday, January 27th 11AM (2 DAYS - Attend one or both days)
COST: To be determined at a later date. (Entry and Paint)

More information will be posted in the near future. Post up any questions.
D3 CAROLINA BREAKOUT 2014
Matt Sossoman (Team Vicious) Offical Fan Club Member #2
bgoldinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-23-2012, 10:13 PM #170
Bounds
bloodymuRda

Bounds plays in the PSP
Bounds plays in the APPA D2 division
I'm there
WHITE TEE GANG/STRATTON OAKMONT BEARS

Illuminati
Bounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:58 AM #171
bgoldinger
Carolina On My Mind!

bgoldinger plays in the PSP
The Last of Carolina Teams Inc. Evaluation Days is less than a week away. This coming Sunday at 11am PBC Rock Hill, SC is the beginning of an exciting year ahead. Make sure you make plans to attend if you plan on playing with us next year or you just want to be evaluated. It will be a great day of paintball.

Two powerhouse teams with a great history of successes... Carolina Collision and Carolina Breakout have joined forces to play the 2013 Season of PSP D2 and D3 XBall as well as D3 CFOA events. If you are interested in being a part of one of the most organized, well run and best teams in the Carolinas, this is your last chance.

No need to contact us, just show up on Sunday January 27th at 11am. We will be at our home field - Paintball Central's PBC Rock Hill field.
D3 CAROLINA BREAKOUT 2014
Matt Sossoman (Team Vicious) Offical Fan Club Member #2
bgoldinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:06 AM #172
Bmxwright
whoop de do

Bmxwright owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Bmxwright has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey guys I'm new to the area and I live on oak island, but I was wondering when your guys next practice is so maybe i can come out and watch you guys play. I played on a d4/ merging d3 team out back in AZ. thanks
Bmxwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:59 AM #173
nochance

nochance plays in the PSP
nochance owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
nochance plays in the APPA D3 division
i think we have a 2013 thread around here somewhere, but the next practice is this Sunday, and then the next cfoa
nochance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:41 PM #174
Bmxwright
whoop de do

Bmxwright owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Bmxwright has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Ok cool and are you a player on the team? Should I message the coach to ask him if I can come out?
Bmxwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:33 PM #175
shway_gabe

Hey, my name is Gabriel Ruiz and I live in Rock Hill and made a D5 team earlier this year in Spartanburg for Absolute Chaos. Due to a recent school change I have moved back down in Rock Hill and gas is too much for me to go every single weekend or multiple times a week with school and work. I know the season is in session but I have the talent just need the experience. I just want to play and grow as a player and eventually move up in divisions. Please let me know if there is a practice or a possible tryout I can go to. My number is (803)367-2624 email is gabrielmorganruiz@gmail.com. Thank you and good luck this season!
shway_gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups