I HEARD THAT ITS SEXYNESS

mongoosselcd is playing at Living Legends VI
mongoosselcd owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mongoosselcd supports Team VICIOUS
mongoosselcd is for the Gunfight
mongoosselcd supports Pev's Paintball
mongoosselcd supports DLX Technology
Aim 21 Eagle Cocker Pump $175 F/s/t

Hello everyone i have my cocker pump up for sale or trade. i bought this gun about 2 months ago as a project and iv used it twice since i got it together. everything worked great. im not sure what pump kit is on it but i was not worried since i got it from a friend. i have 2 barrels going with the gun one is a lightning barrel and im not sure of the other i got it with the gun. cp rail does not come with the gun i put on an extra rail i had. the hopper will come with gun. if you dont want it let me know. i also have a beaver tail i will be including. this gun is the perfect canvas to have annoed any way you want, just amagine the color you would want this autococker. think hard.

update: i just got a new rear block for the gun, it is the aim rear block just in dust red but matches the milling of the gun.

im looking to get $175 shipped OBO means offer up guys
my trade value is $225

trades
bob long vice ill add
show me what you got

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
We're not in it for the money, or the fame. The girls, sex and drugs don't come to us, like other professional sports. We play day-in day-out, sun rise to sun set, sunny or rainy; because we love to play. People question us for our devotion, our obsession to this weird sport; a sport they see as a hobby. It doesn't matter what they think; we play because we love to, because we were born to be a pro paintball athlete

Last edited by mongoosselcd : 01-13-2012 at 07:54 AM.
mongoosselcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-14-2012, 06:57 AM #2
BeLlOwS_BaLlEr

BeLlOwS_BaLlEr is playing at Living Legends V
BeLlOwS_BaLlEr has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
BeLlOwS_BaLlEr has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
BeLlOwS_BaLlEr is attending Decay of Nations VI
man that things beat.. i think the price is a little high?
Old 01-14-2012, 07:48 PM #3
mongoosselcd

ya its a lil beat but thats why is obo if you want to offer then offer, but like i put in the post its the perfect canvas for you to anno any color you want. i was gonna anno it gloss blue but if someone likes the the gun but not the color then there gonna have it reannoed but this way its in rough shape and they can have it milled, half blocked, or whatever or they can just anno it the color they want. im not firm or semi firm on the price if someone offered me a good price i will take it. im gonna say this if i anno this gun i WILL raise the price but then people will say i dont like the color or that color does not look good on there. so im gonna say this again

OFFER!!!!!!!
We're not in it for the money, or the fame. The girls, sex and drugs don't come to us, like other professional sports. We play day-in day-out, sun rise to sun set, sunny or rainy; because we love to play. People question us for our devotion, our obsession to this weird sport; a sport they see as a hobby. It doesn't matter what they think; we play because we love to, because we were born to be a pro paintball athlete
Old 01-17-2012, 09:13 PM #4
mongoosselcd

i will take $125shipped right now
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.