PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-02-2001, 11:14 AM #1
Chicken Man

has been a member for 10 years
Team SG's team Practice and Tryout

We need a couple teams to practice against on the 22 or 23 of dec. If you are at all interested please email me at bunkrmastr@hotmail.com. This will be a 5 man practice on hyperball and airball. If you would also like to try out for SG's this would be a good oppertunity. We are looking for some serious players to complete out a roster to have 2 5 man teams to eventually look at forming a 10 man. If interested in this as well please email me at the above email address. The practice will be byop with a field fee no more than 20 that will include air. The field is yet to be determined but will be within an hour drive of philladelphia.

Dan
Team SG's
Advertisement
Old 12-03-2001, 10:42 PM #2
Chicken Man

The place will be National Paintballs field in Mantua NJ and the cost will be 15 per person. Since we are renting the field please inform me ahead of time if your team or you are going to be going. It will be held Dec. 22nd, which is a saturday. You can BYOP it or pre order paint from me, which needs a slight down payment to cover cost. Should be under 45 for a case through us, but byop it if you have it. If you plan on attending email me at bunkrmastr@hotmail.com.

Thanks
Team SG's
Old 12-04-2001, 12:06 AM #3
DeadBox

I might be interested in bringing my team down

We currently play and practice at Top Gun and some other fields and would be more than willing to come down to try out and practice.........what exactly do you look for in a player and what are some of your requirements?

I am the cap and personally have been looking for another team to join cause mine is not the most organized but I myself am a well rounded player and very dedicated, I have been playing tournements for about 4 years and have played with some of the best teams..........what do you have to offer as far as sponsors and what tournements do you plan to attend?

Basically why would I or any of my team members want to play for Sg's?

Need more info