PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-16-2012, 08:19 PM #22
silkyslim

silkyslim owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Going to Brevard Extreme Sports Park (formerly CZ???) with none of my gear tomorrow morning (on vacation). Do they let the rentals play airball or am i stuck in the woods all day?
silkyslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-16-2012, 08:42 PM #23
mireland4390
Melburn Madness

Yea you can play airball all day homie!
mireland4390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:36 PM #24
Tmoney818

Contrary to belief the number of woodsball type games we play at hurricane is probably maybe 1 or two a day the rest is on any of our other 8 feilds

Always lookin to buy any realy cheap Intimidators, Downt have to Work either just not destroyed.
Tmoney818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:38 PM #25
Clumzy
WORD

Clumzy is playing at Living Legends V
Clumzy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Clumzy posts videos on PbNation
Clumzy has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Do you even have 8 fields..? I thought there were 3.
Old 03-20-2012, 06:48 PM #26
mireland4390
Melburn Madness

Yea that seems like a ton of fields. And if it's not woodsball wat is it then? Cuz if everybody plays speedball more than anything I'll be there next time I play for sure
Old 03-21-2012, 08:10 PM #27
AK_47

Bro I play for Hog Wild (250 Grant Rd.) Paintball Team. We got a city coarse, woodsball coarse, and a airball field. come by and play at our field. better prices, better people, and you can bring your own paint!!!!! My coach BUILT hurricane so he designed Hog Wild to be MUCH better.

Jan-Michael "Beast" Matos-Reyes
H-DUB
AK_47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:20 PM #28
Clumzy
WORD

You play for their speedball team?
Old 03-21-2012, 08:47 PM #29
Clumzy
WORD

That answers that question
Old 03-21-2012, 09:46 PM #30
AK_47

Im not sure of the horrible experience you had, but i play air ball every weekend there, and we are actually gonna expand the speedball field too. I know the "Bacon Bits" like to team up for attack and defend, we are stopping that trust me and the wiping issue, if someone wipes on you and im there let me know bro. But please dont be like that with the team i put it on the line for. I love these guys and dont want to hear or read things like that. i will be telling my team that this is what people think of us and it needs to change. i was unaware. But be respectful bro, because i never said **** any one. Thanks bro. Clumzy, i would say just try all the fields out, which ever one you like the most, hit it up.

mireland4390 are you Dans boy?

Old 03-21-2012, 09:47 PM #31
AK_47

Bacon bits=kids on hog wild team
Old 03-21-2012, 11:03 PM #32
mireland4390
Melburn Madness

Yea we played there Saturday and you never showed up.....
Old 03-22-2012, 08:23 AM #33
jjball

mireland4390 you are not alone. I have heard the same complaints from others.

AK 47 when you talk to the "Bacon Bits" you may suggest they remove the You Tube videos that make fun of new players. They are giving paintball and your field a very negative impression.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF5y9...eature=related
jjball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:27 AM #34
ThEREaL-FBK

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjball View Post
no one from Hog Wild is in that video, and we didnt record that video. so whoever is talking **** about them kids, its whoever recorded that video.

Thank You Based God. Oh My God It's Russel Crow.

Jan Reyes (AK47) got his DEEGO9 and his entire gearbag stolen, thats why u didnt see him last week . This dude complaining got lit up by this 15 year old kid last saturday, came off the field yelling about we "are so low that we have to overshoot and wipe to win" and **** like that. Hog Wild is a scenario team, so he came off the field yelling about 34 people that had nothing to do with one kids actions. then the guy's friend comes over and said "oh so u got 34 people who want to beat our ***?" selective hearing + internet = this kinda bull****. the fact he didnt want to say nothing else other than what he did at the field but would rather put it on the net shows his real intentions. i mean, if i got 8 shots on me from a 15 year old, i got the same gun hes shooting plus 5 pods on my back......and no i aint even played this kid but i see him play the 2-3 times hes been at our field. not interested.

i aint never been a lick. like a lesbian i been down with the strap. spongebob squarepants with the mac. tiny pants lime green **** with the chopper. i keep my eyes closed cuz i know whos a killah. i stay positive. i got a chip on my shoulder. a boulder on my back. basedgodbasedgod basedgod its friday. swagg.
ThEREaL-FBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:57 AM #35
Clumzy
WORD

I know the person who made that video but wtf are you on about ^^
Old 03-22-2012, 12:20 PM #36
AK_47

yea because my gun was stolen. i had a desert edge ego 9. 1 of 24 made. i have been hunting. my info is on desert edges page on fb and pbnation. and all my gear was taken too.
Old 03-22-2012, 12:22 PM #37
AK_47

Guys i am sorry about the bad impression made at our field. we will improve on those topics. and the vids will be deleted. Apologiez from Team Hog Wild. I was unaware that video existed. Please come to our field and try us out. we appreciate your business.
Old 03-22-2012, 12:24 PM #38
AK_47

this was my Desert Edge Ego 9 serial# 70340-52837 that i worked reaaly hard to get, i live for paintball and play on a scenario/woodsball team named HOG WILD, or H-DUB as we like to call it. we were about to register the team for the first time into d5 tournaments, then someone stole my gear bag with this gun in it. it was my pride and joy. I loved that gun with all my heart and any TRUE paintballer knows the kind of love im talking about. i would have kept it forever. This happened this week, and now i will never be able to have another ego 9 desert edge with there only being 24 made. and even if so, i dont have the money because my girlfriend is a full time student now and i took over all the bills in the house so she can focus on her studies and pass. If you guys at Desert Edge could help me in any way possible, I would greatly appreciate it.

Where is my Desert Edge Ego?
Old 03-22-2012, 12:25 PM #39
AK_47

It was taken from my home field in Grant, FL. Hog Wild Paintball Club.Evrything was in a royal blue/black Raven gear bag that had back pack straps. In the bag i had my DEEGO9, black/red empire speed pack pod belt with 3 full pods in it (2PMI, 1 Valken.),Empire gloves royal blue/black with the index finger and middle cut off, 2 mini pods (PMI), Dye Rotor Black w/ red accents, a 70/4500 crossfire peanut tank with a S.A.S. tank cover that has S.A.S. scribbled out with a sharpie and i wrote H-DUB over it, my guille scarf, and my predator predlocks that were desert storm colors. I also had a Husky brand tool set, lube and oil, and lens cleaner named "spit". It was taken from my field sometime last week. We got rained out, and i forgot my bag in my teams tent and when i went back to field for it, it was gone. Im really hoping its not someone on my team because i do alot of voluntary work for the team and it would hurt me to know that someone knows all the things i do without expecting anything back. I am heart broken. I feel like my girlfriend is out cheating on me, I know it, and cant do anything about it. thats how i feel. lol. You guys understand. Thank you for your help Desert Edge. You diont understand how much that means to me.

Forever a fan,

Suscribe to youtube account:
HDUBTV321
Old 03-22-2012, 12:53 PM #40
xXFiremanXx

xXFiremanXx owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
ego 9

Hey bro i am one of the refs at hurricane if i see your maker i will let u know is the nation the best way to get a hold of u
xXFiremanXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:33 PM #41
AK_47

Facebook or my phone ill pm you.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:26 PM #42
ThEREaL-FBK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clumzy View Post
I know the person who made that video but wtf are you on about ^^
alright then you should know it aint our boys talking about no one in those comments. a lot of "scenario" teams around here (leaving out names but ya'll know who you are ) like to say this and that about our team and our field, but i tell you what...ain't never seen anyone but T.O.T and Genesis at our field. anytime we play against these other teams, we get told to stop playing so hard because they don't have a chance to leave their base. then the rules get changed because of it. so i want to see these people stop running their mouths and moving their fingers at home about us or step up.

i'm on that positive based life. like three six mafia said; i'm known but unknown ya feel me. swag.
ThEREaL-FBK is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups