We will be holding tryouts at Central Florida Paintball ( www.centralfloridapaintball.com
) January 14th and 15th.
Here is some important information and guidelines before considering this opportunity:
• We compete in paintball to win events.
• We are looking for players that have the dedication to put in the time, effort, energy, skill, and the MONEY to play a full season of national paintball.
• Being on a team that competes on the national level is EXPENSIVE. You will be responsible for the following expenses during the course of the year:
o Air fare, hotel, rental vehicles, entry fee, paint, league ID card, and all food-personal expenses at events
o Use of team required (per sponsor) markers, clothing, and gear (while we have sponsorships, nothing is free)
o Practice...... we will hold a minimum of 2 practices per month, and as events get close, we practice every weekend on both days. Team paint is a requirement.
• We are looking for players with proven track records on completive teams, but......
o Want players that fit into our group. Chemistry is important and drama will not be tolerated.
o .Want players that can actually afford to play paintball.....once again, nothing is free.
o Will start promptly at 10am (you will need to be ready)
o Will have a cost of $50.00 if paid by 1-13-12 if you wait to the day of tryout $60.00 (Paint and entry included for both days if you are invited for the second day)
o The 14th will consist of all registered players, the 15th will be by invitation only
• We will provide a PLAIN WHITE T-SHIRT that we can mark, so that we can identify you during tryout.
• Registration- you must be registered to compete for a position
o You will need to be registered for tryout by midnight Thursday January 12th via PBNation private message to paintballfaction, or email email@example.com
o Register with following information
APPA ID# and current "End of Season" Ranking (all rankings will be considered)
List of all Teams played for in past 3 seasons (National and Local), and very brief description of team results
Preferred position on field (Do not just say "any")
What would make you a good addition to Blackout
For more information or to register for tryouts, please pm PAINTBALLFACTION or email firstname.lastname@example.org