Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-17-2011, 10:57 PM #1
TBDJoey

TBDJoey is a Professional paintball player
TBDJoey plays in the USPL
TBDJoey plays in the PSP
Damage Making Moves

Tampa Bay Damage would like to welcome Blackout into the Damage family. They will be playing this season under the Damage banner. We will be having a tryout for them January 14-15. There are rules to this tryout please read the tryout post and follow the directions if you have any questions please pm me or use the email address on the tryout post. All the details for the upcoming season will be told to you at the tryouts. This is not a free ride. More info to come on tryout by Monday.

Joey
Protex
CFP
Social Paintball

Last edited by TBDJoey : 12-19-2011 at 08:06 PM.
TBDJoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-18-2011, 11:19 PM #2
Paintball Kid11
You wipe, you get pwned

Paintball Kid11 plays in the PSP
Paintball Kid11 plays in the APPA D4 division
is this a team from florida?

Dave Bains had a FB status about making a Cali team also under the Damage banner

ST Scavenger Hunt 2011
America's Wang Patrol
Paintball Kid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:30 PM #3
TBDJoey

TBDJoey plays in the PSP
Yes this is a Florida based team the Cali thing is something else
Protex
CFP
Social Paintball
Old 12-19-2011, 11:00 AM #4
Dhops187

Is this what I think it is Joey?

Involving Blitzkreig, and Doc?
DYE LON
DYLAN
DILLON
AND
DYLON
Dhops187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 02:12 PM #5
jarude
Blackout

jarude plays in the PSP
jarude plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhops187 View Post
Is this what I think it is Joey?

Involving Blitzkreig, and Doc?
I'm not gonna speak for Joey because I don't know everything that he has going on. But the original post was for my team "Blackout" we are an established divisional team out of orlando. We trained with Damage for the Nppl events last year. They have invited us to train and learn from them. We are not from blitzkrieg(great field and owner btw) but we are out of PBW in Orlando.
2011 NPPL DC Challenge 1st Place / Chicago Open 2nd Place/Las Vegas Championship 2nd Place
Blackout 2010 NPPL D4-5 Man Series Champions
jarude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:55 PM #6
TBDJoey

TBDJoey plays in the PSP
We will be holding tryouts at Central Florida Paintball ( www.centralfloridapaintball.com ) January 14th and 15th.

Here is some important information and guidelines before considering this opportunity:
We compete in paintball to win events.
We are looking for players that have the dedication to put in the time, effort, energy, skill, and the MONEY to play a full season of national paintball.
Being on a team that competes on the national level is EXPENSIVE. You will be responsible for the following expenses during the course of the year:
o Air fare, hotel, rental vehicles, entry fee, paint, league ID card, and all food-personal expenses at events
o Use of team required (per sponsor) markers, clothing, and gear (while we have sponsorships, nothing is free)
o Practice...... we will hold a minimum of 2 practices per month, and as events get close, we practice every weekend on both days. Team paint is a requirement.
We are looking for players with proven track records on completive teams, but......
o Want players that fit into our group. Chemistry is important and drama will not be tolerated.
o .Want players that can actually afford to play paintball.....once again, nothing is free.
Tryouts
o Will start promptly at 10am (you will need to be ready)
o Will have a cost of $50.00 if paid by 1-13-12 if you wait to the day of tryout $60.00 (Paint and entry included for both days if you are invited for the second day)
o The 14th will consist of all registered players, the 15th will be by invitation only
We will provide a PLAIN WHITE T-SHIRT that we can mark, so that we can identify you during tryout.
Registration- you must be registered to compete for a position
o You will need to be registered for tryout by midnight Thursday January 12th via PBNation private message to paintballfaction, or email cmogus@tampabay.rr.com
o Register with following information
 NAME
 AGE
 EMAIL
 PHONE
 APPA ID# and current "End of Season" Ranking (all rankings will be considered)
 List of all Teams played for in past 3 seasons (National and Local), and very brief description of team results
 Preferred position on field (Do not just say "any")
 What would make you a good addition to Blackout
For more information or to register for tryouts, please pm PAINTBALLFACTION or email cmogus@tampabay.rr.com
Protex
CFP
Social Paintball
Old 12-19-2011, 08:29 PM #7
insane24
InSaNe? YeP!

Annual Supporting Member
insane24 is playing at Living Legends VII
insane24 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
insane24 supports our troops
insane24 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
insane24 is Boss
insane24 supports DLX Technology
nice. making some big moves, good luck to all the new teams under the damage name.
insane24 is offline   Reply With Quote