Josh Foote (R)

deltapaintball is a Supporting Member
deltapaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
deltapaintball supports our troops
deltapaintball has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
deltapaintball supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeizgodtou View Post
First time at OXCC was fantastic....great game...I love the field layout...main reason I'm posting on here is to compliment the refs...OXCC you have some amazing refs man...I walked up to the red CP and up comes a ref "Ok I found a bunch of a radios (one my teammate lost) and we found some car keys"...these guys actually looked for this stuff if they saw you had lost something...I've never seen that anywhere...Congratulations to the blue team for winning and playing with great sportsmanship...Nathan you were an awesome general man, Shock & Awe is there for you anytime buddy...after playing this game I think Gangland is a must....thanks again OXCC

This!!!

Reffing can either make or brake an event, and at OXCC, it always pushes the games into space! OXCC Refs are seriously some of the, if not the best refs in paintball today! You would call paint checks, and they would run across the field to do them for you. I forget his name again, Nick __?_?__, who was reffing near the insertion road outside the firebase. He was everywhere all day and I know I told Jeanie, but he was awesome!

Besides the reffing, the game was fun and the fighting was back and forth which is what you want. I for one had a blast playing in the rain and all the mud.

I hope to see everyone at Gangland: A House Divided on May 19th. We pull out all the stops for our games, and encourage everyone to attend, because once you do, you will keep coming back. We got some NEW things that have never been done in a scenario in store for it.

Last edited by deltapaintball : 03-26-2012 at 10:47 AM.
deltapaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:26 AM #338
ValkenWinter
Grumpy old Rockstar......

ValkenWinter works for a Paintball manufacturer
ValkenWinter owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Outstanding game!

Good to see old friends, and new faces!

......now, just gotta shake a bit more rust off......
ValkenWinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:30 PM #339
coozman

Great job to OXCC and all their staff. I was great to play on a new field so it was a challenge. Gotta echo everybody elses comments.

Refs were awesome and on the mark all day, thanks for at least trying to find my radio near ammo dump!!!

Staff was fantastic.

Rewarding a young player for great play is something every field should consider. CLASS ACT and helps grow the sport.

My ONLY negative comment is on the trenches. Man they are dangerous when muddy. Red clay mud sux! Gotta come up with a safer trench system. Talked with a gent from Knight Stalkers and he mentioned some idea that they were working on.

BZ, OXCC. Can't wait to visit you again.
coozman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:16 PM #340
rdkcby

rdkcby donated to help Peyton Trent
rdkcby owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by r_clarke View Post
Congrates on the MVP eric, i know you deserved it, i think you sleep with that law under your pillow to become ONE with it...

MY precious. It lived up to it's name "Warthog" taking out everything in sight!
rdkcby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 08:49 PM #341
Comfymumfy

Annual Supporting Member
Comfymumfy is playing at Living Legends III
Comfymumfy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Sorry its taken me so long to post here after the game. What a bunch of badass ballers! Everyone said, "screw the rain", and managed to have a hell of a game.

I'd like to thank Delta for waiting on standby and insuring the game was balanced, you guys and girls rock.

R. Clark and the rest of the Disposable Heroes were awesome! I enjoyed the "bunker busting" rules and especially shooting Mr. Clark out of a bunker...congrats on those tank kills!

There are far too many others for me to remember, but the one group I CAN'T forget is OXCC's Ref's!!! Best bunch of refs anywhere...you guys make OXCC special, way to go!

Time to not think about game's and play more paintball. The next game is Delta's Ganglands, no work for me!
Outdoor Xtreme Chesapeake City OXCC
Comfymumfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:20 AM #342
r_clarke
Disposable Heroes

Yes Sir, It Was A Blast Facing Off Against Your Tank.
That Was A Great Kill From Behind The Bunker That You Got On Me ..
Animal Custom Paintball Gear_HitMan Gear
Psycho Scenario Mask covers

WEB
www.facebook.com/disposableheroespaintballteam
r_clarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:24 AM #343
reshepman
Paintball Pandemic, LLC

reshepman donated to help Peyton Trent
reshepman has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
reshepman has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
First off thanks to Jeanie and the OXCC production crew for putting another great scenario together!!!!!

Thanks to the ref's for being on top of everything throughout the day. They found my keys that another player lost . These ref's don't just stand and watch all day. They run around doing paint checks, answering questions, and keep the game under control and moving!
Thanks to Rick for Harboring a family atmosphere that is rare in a business in today's world. His enthusiasm flows to his employee's and friends. This is why OXCC has quickly grown into a destination field for the east coast!

Thanks to all the players who played their hearts out all day in the rain and mud. Both sides were basically dead even all day. I think the points came down to who could barter the most with the double agent!

Congrats to all the MVT, MVP, and Mofo awards for both sides! Hope to see everyone at the next OXCC Scenario! Gangland a house divided.
Thanks to the players who didn't mind following the lead my XO's and I put out there! It makes being a General more fun!

Special thanks to OXCC from the Tier 1 Operators and Paintball Pandemic, LLC for all the help and care they show us! OXCC is our Home Scenario Field!

CIA for the Win.

Last edited by reshepman : 03-28-2012 at 11:35 AM.
reshepman is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyScenario Ups