Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-16-2011, 12:20 AM #1
turnburglar
Mr. "iminitforthecheck"

turnburglar owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
VEGAS- indoor winter league .... who's interested

Hey I was thinking: as a competitive individual, that likes to be somewhat comfortable (it dips below 30 at night and I am scraping ice off my car to leave in the morning) who would be up for an indoor winter league? I haven't run it by the owner of bonehead yet, but if I get some interest I'm sure he would jump on it. I think 3 man would be a good format to run. Practice on weekdays have games on weekends kinda thing. At the end of a couple games the team with the most wins would be league winners. Hell for the championship we could get really legit and have a raceto format. With bonehead off the strip its pretty centralized so it shouldn't be too crazy for anyone to get to.

Post up interest or ideas in this thread or pm me. If you have never played in a adult sport league before its alot of fun.
turnburglar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-17-2011, 08:51 AM #2
HotzKarl

Interesting...

Could be interesting - I usually snowboard during the off season, but wouldnt mind playing speedball every now and then until the regular season picks back up.
HotzKarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 12:42 PM #3
turnburglar
Mr. "iminitforthecheck"

turnburglar owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Yea I think it could be a good way to play alot in the off season. I realise price has alot to do with whether or not people can do it, and if I can get a 3 month season for under 150 would that be workable? I was thinking 2 practice days a week with air included and discounted paint. Then we could figure out some rotation for the teams to play matches.

It could be a ton of fun and is only limited by peoples own effort. Let me know if you know anyone interested.
turnburglar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 05:33 PM #4
M9lkman
Just Do It

M9lkman is for the Gunfight
M9lkman has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
M9lkman has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
M9lkman has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
i am very interested! i snowboard as well but wouldnt mind playing at all.
M9lkman is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups