ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-30-2015, 05:52 PM #1
JDuhMuffinManMeyers
#AbstractPaintball

JDuhMuffinManMeyers plays in the MiLP
JDuhMuffinManMeyers owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
JDuhMuffinManMeyers plays in the APPA D5 division
New team taking Knoxville by storm!!

Let me tell you about Abstract a new and upcoming team from Knoxville playing out of SMP (smoky Mountain Paintball). We started about a year ago as just three friends sitting around talking on how we used to play speed ball back in the day, as a joke decided maybe we should start a team and call it Abstract. After searching for a field we found SMP they were more than willing to give us a shot. After the first practice and walking off the field I could see the look in field owner Joshua Meyers's eye of oh gosh these guys need work!! The very next weekend we went down to redleg and played a 3 man not expecting to do any kinda good just try to get back in the swing of things. We ended up winning 10 points straight before we lost one, taking second place that event and walked away with 3 brand new rotors thanks to Chris and is great team down in Clarksville. Over the long and ruff winter we decided to really putt our grind shoes on, recruited some talent and let go of others but all in all ended up with a pretty close family. This year we are playing Milps. Big big step up from small town three man. So our first MilPs event we placed 6th it of 12.... Meh okay some say, great job my mom says. But as a whole we were not going to settle with a 6th place finish so we reached out to other higher ranking players from our area and got help, tons of drills and countless hours of just hard nose grind it out paintball. Went to our next MiLPs event and placed 2nd place!! Finally hard work paid off. We decided to skip MiLPs event #3 since the travel to Oralando Florida would be so long. But we have been pushing harder than ever getting ready for PCB!! We went back to Redleg just for fun and took 1st! So proud of my guys and the hard work they bring me every Sunday and even during the week day nights when we do drills!! So thankfull for field owners Josh and Eddie Meyers for there patience with us so glad we can finally give them a squad to be proud of!! Also big thanks Brendan and Jake for there countless hours of help and really getting us to where we are now!!

Team Captain
Josh Meyers
JDuhMuffinManMeyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-01-2015, 02:23 PM #2
PimpInDistress
11:30

PimpInDistress plays in the PSP
Good stuff guys glad to see more Tennessee teams, the Red Leg 3 mans are the best bang for your buck and it's awesome to see teams traveling that far to compete in them. Best of luck this season

CEP-2009 BASIC-2008-2011
PimpInDistress is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups