Community Focus

Old 12-13-2011, 05:09 PM #1
lspaintballer44
light em' up

lspaintballer44 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
lspaintballer44 supports Team VICIOUS
lspaintballer44 supports Sherwood Forest
lspaintballer44 supports Sherwood Forest
****Pioneer DEH-P7700MP Head unit + Sirius Connect (Pioneer Comapatible) + Ipod adapt

Its been a while on here...

Well guys I need to move these ASAP. Pulled them from my 2004 Passat. Installed at Autohaus by previous owner. I'm a Kenwood guy:thumbup:. Everything works flawlessly, tested it all before I pulled it. The only wear is on the head unit itself, the chrome stuff on the dial is rubbed off, no biggie, kinda have to look for it. Everything comes with all the cords and cables and hookups except the head unit junction box that goes into the back of the head unit, I tried to salvage it but I had to cut the wires really close. The Sirius antennae was removed by the previous owner as well. Those are the only two things missing. The antenna is universal for Sirius and they are pretty cheap.

Everything is in good working order!! I am completely honest, and this stuff has some very very minor cosmetic things like scratches on the metal boxes.

Price: To be honest, I'm not sure what people will pay for this stuff. Everything here was $50+ new. So I'll say $125 OBO. I can split them up if I have buyers.I'd really like you guys to offer!!

Pics:
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]