Community Focus

Old 12-12-2011, 07:39 PM #1
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
asylum11 supports Cereal Killerz 2
asylum11 donated to help Peyton Trent
Exclamation Trying to find my baby "GruntBull'd Custom John Deere Dm6" NEED HELP! "kinao_700"

Before i start i appologize if this is in the wrong section, haven't been on PBN in a while but i remembered how strict posting threads can be.

Long story short i live and grew up on the farm with my family still to this day. A few years ago i sent a Dm6 to Gruntbull anno to do a nice John Deere themed custom anno for me. My grandfather is not doing so well and the only thing that him and my father ever liked about my 10 year balling career was that John Deere Dm6 i had annoed.They still ask where it is to this very day. That was in late 06' early 07 when i had it. I traded it to a user on here by the name of "pgaloustian" here is a link to his info.

http://www.pbnation.com/member.php?u=355048

All i know is what's on his info page. I have no clue why i sold it. I remember the critical trigger set screw threads being stripped and the bottom annoed green part on the Hyper 2 being stripped. I guess thoes annoying things combined with how bad i wanted a Dm7 is what made me do it. Here shortly i will have some pictures of me using/holding it and some glamor shots i took of it...." thats if i can digg up from the grave my old photobucket file" But for now, if anyone knows or knows "of" this user..or is a friend of a friend of a friend...please let me know. I need this marker back in my life ASAP!

First update

This user "kinao_700" was the last guy to obtain my Dm6 via the first guy i traded to.
Here is his info:http://www.pbnation.com/member.php?u=245666
He seems to have an old yahoo email on his account that i will be sending mail to. Only bad thing is he has not been active since 08'. Now the first guy i traded too could still possibly give me tid bits of information but as of now our lead suspect is"kinao_700". looks to be involved in the military in Bel Air, Maryland. Once again if anyone could help me with anything!!! " i don't care how small the info might seem" i need it.
He posted it for sale/trade here:http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...699&highlight= And this is where the trail goes cold.

NEW UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to the info "kinao_700 posts", his name is Sgt James Thomson from Harford Maryland. It appears that he was involved with the Baltimore Punishers D3 NPPL team. There was a kid on that team named Kyle Szoke and I also believe Brian Slacum from PSP D1 team Assault was on it.

Additional research showed a Jts Paintball Supply being owned by a James Thomson in Pasadena Maryland but I am not sure they are related.

Thats all the new information as of now.

First pics FOUND:

More pics found" Action

Paintball, my antidrug. Because when you're addicted to paintball there's no way you can afford drugs

PBN Feedback #1

"Originally posted by TheColiseum71: The Etek is a much better gun that the Protege. It has a better asa, it comes in a better case, and it has three LED lights, as opposed to one."
"Sometimes, i will get a bag of cheeseburgers and sit down in here and just whack off all day long, even eat them at the same time!!...Hey!...don't you judge me"--Rob Riggle "Blackballed the Movie"

Last edited by asylum11 : 12-16-2011 at 10:56 PM.
asylum11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-12-2011, 11:43 PM #2
pbbuddy12
I'm more of a 3 wire guy

pbbuddy12 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
pbbuddy12 supports Pev's Paintball
pbbuddy12 is Legendary
After looking through feedback seems to end with this guy, http://www.pbnation.com/member.php?u=245666

He traded his ripper to the guy you sold/traded with back in 2/22/2008, so either he still has it or sold/traded it locally..

At this point may be easier to buy another one and re-anno it. .Good luck with the hunt.
pbbuddy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 01:02 PM #3
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbbuddy12 View Post
After looking through feedback seems to end with this guy, http://www.pbnation.com/member.php?u=245666

He traded his ripper to the guy you sold/traded with back in 2/22/2008, so either he still has it or sold/traded it locally..

At this point may be easier to buy another one and re-anno it. .Good luck with the hunt.
Thanks alot man, i really appreciate you helping me out. But as i mentioned to you in my pm, it just wouldn't be the same if i had another dm6 annoed the same way i did my first one. It's just extremely sentimental now and i would do anything to have it back in my life at this point.

Paintball, my antidrug. Because when you're addicted to paintball there's no way you can afford drugs

PBN Feedback #1

"Originally posted by TheColiseum71: The Etek is a much better gun that the Protege. It has a better asa, it comes in a better case, and it has three LED lights, as opposed to one."
"Sometimes, i will get a bag of cheeseburgers and sit down in here and just whack off all day long, even eat them at the same time!!...Hey!...don't you judge me"--Rob Riggle "Blackballed the Movie"
Old 12-13-2011, 02:12 PM #4
gruntbull
www.gruntbull.com

I hope you find it, good luck.
gruntbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:28 PM #5
huynh
Made to HUYNH

huynh owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Sherlock Holmes in action
Old 12-13-2011, 04:41 PM #6
ToLiveInInfamy
WHO WANTS IT?PIGS

Good luck man,hope you reunite
Old 12-13-2011, 07:50 PM #7
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by huynh View Post
Sherlock Holmes in action

lol!!!Thanks for all the support guy's, i put up a thread in the Maryland section and i got a hot lead....but the lead who was acquainted with the last know owner "kinao_700" could not remember if he still had it or not. My next move would be to actually contact "kinao_007" through these 2 leads i have in the Maryland section here on PBN. As allays, any and all help is much appreciated. Heck if i need to post a reward to the fellow who can help locate my baby then i will!

PBN Feedback #1

Old 12-14-2011, 02:05 AM #8
ToLiveInInfamy
WHO WANTS IT?PIGS

Might want to check the picture thread in the forum if you haven't yet,if I had this gun I'd be showing it off
Old 12-14-2011, 10:22 PM #9
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToLiveInInfamy View Post
Might want to check the picture thread in the forum if you haven't yet,if I had this gun I'd be showing it off
That's a good idea! Would there be any way of me slimming it down to just Dm6's??? Or would i have to just thumb through them all from 4 years back on up??

PBN Feedback #1

Old 12-15-2011, 10:29 AM #10
Bobtheballer
wanabe gunwhore

Bobtheballer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I believe you could just use the "Search This Thread" tab in the picture thread but I think thumbing through them would be more thorough
Old 12-15-2011, 06:42 PM #11
ToLiveInInfamy
WHO WANTS IT?PIGS

Yea youre going to have to go through every single page
Old 12-15-2011, 08:00 PM #12
allout2
unsung zero

allout2 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
allout2 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
allout2 is attending Decay of Nations VI
allout2 supports DLX Technology
I will keep a watch for it in the bst if it comes up
allout2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 08:19 PM #13
M98custom1212

I just seen this gun! I was showing my team mate. I will look through my history

OLD FEEDBACK

No Custom Milling Without A Deposit
Manufacturing Engineer
M98custom1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 06:44 PM #14
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by M98custom1212 View Post
I just seen this gun! I was showing my team mate. I will look through my history
Bro no way!!! Seriously man i don't want to be messed with, are you being legit?

PBN Feedback #1

Old 12-16-2011, 07:02 PM #15
Nic#27
change the equation

Nic#27 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Nic#27 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by asylum11 View Post
That's a good idea! Would there be any way of me slimming it down to just Dm6's??? Or would i have to just thumb through them all from 4 years back on up??
You have too look through them all.......

Gearbag sale
Nic#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 10:54 PM #16
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic#27 View Post
You have too look through them all.......
Thanks man, guess thats what im gonna do. "M98custom1212" fell through, said he couldn't find anything....but i still think im gonna keep in contact with ya bro, still got a few more questions.

New update finished!!

PBN Feedback #1

Old 12-20-2011, 07:37 PM #17
Jinx18
Dynamic

Jinx18 plays in the APPA D3 division
here are some more photos from pgaloustian 's for sale thread.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2546410

and pics from kinao_700 's for sale thread

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2671699

Gearbag Sale!!!!!

Last edited by Jinx18 : 12-20-2011 at 07:44 PM.
Jinx18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:49 PM #18
Jinx18
Dynamic

here is his myspace. He last logged in 12/3/11 which is pretty recent. Friend him and try to talk.

http://www.myspace.com/kinao_700

Gearbag Sale!!!!!
Old 12-20-2011, 08:46 PM #19
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx18 View Post
here is his myspace. He last logged in 12/3/11 which is pretty recent. Friend him and try to talk.

http://www.myspace.com/kinao_700
man i can't thank you enough for all of this. But the guy i traded it to "pgaloustian" had sold it to the kinao_700 guy already....but i saw you had new pictures of it on a bed from the first guys for sale thread. So im a little confused at the moment buy i feel like im extremely close now and im about to crap myself with anticipation!!!

PBN Feedback #1

Old 12-20-2011, 09:02 PM #20
Jinx18
Dynamic

Quote:
Originally Posted by asylum11 View Post
man i can't thank you enough for all of this. But the guy i traded it to "pgaloustian" had sold it to the kinao_700 guy already....but i saw you had new pictures of it on a bed from the first guys for sale thread. So im a little confused at the moment buy i feel like im extremely close now and im about to crap myself with anticipation!!!
yea "pgaloustian" had sold/traded it to "kinao_700". The pictures of it on the bed are from "pgaloustian" for sale thread. I posted the link. In the thread on pbnation the pictures don't work but they are archived on googles server and thats how I posted them. "kinao_700" is the last person known to have the gun. Contact him on myspace and hopefully he can give you some new info.

Gearbag Sale!!!!!
Old 12-21-2011, 06:31 PM #21
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Annual Supporting Member
Sent a message to him on myspace with no response yet...and so i wait. Wish there was some more info for me to go on tho

PBN Feedback #1