Community Focus

Old 12-11-2011, 07:38 PM #1
Unactive
SNOW WHERE ARE YOU!!!!

Unactive is playing at Living Legends V
Unactive owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Unactive is for the Gunfight
Creed vs ego 11

I have shot both markers and the difference isn't too noticeable to me. I am wondering if the creed is as durable as the ego, if it is as reliable, and any other pro's that one has over the other. I have always been on the PE bandwagon and I am thinking of trying out the creed instead now.
Unactive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-11-2011, 07:53 PM #2
tlmiller
Foul tempered old one

has been a member for 10 years
tlmiller is for the Gunfight
Creed has the rechargeable battery. I personally like the trigger better on the Creed. And it's $400 cheaper.

I'd go Creed myself.

2014 Vapor FST

Copy and paste this into your signature if you use Linux.
tlmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 08:00 PM #3
monkeyballer099639
monkeyballer

Annual Supporting Member
monkeyballer099639 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
monkeyballer099639 plays in the APPA D4 division
monkeyballer099639 supports DLX Technology
The creed is a very durable marker. I think the ego11 will beat the creed in terms of what it comes with like the adjustable solenoid and POPS asa, but I like how the creed shoots over the ego. It also has a easier screen to read that gives you all the information you need about your gun. The rechargeable battery is a plus for me, since I don't have to worry about bringing a pack of 9V to each event and changing my battery every event. I also like having the Creed barrel kit in case you get some changes in the paint size.

What gets people about the creed is how you chrono it. You have to make sure the HPR and LPR are balanced. It is very simple to do. They show you how to do it on the Youtube videos for Vanguard. However, most people don't pay attention to those and try to chrono it like an ego. Then they have problems with it. If you take the time to make sure you know how to use it properly, then it will be one of the best shooting markers you can own.

For reliability, my creeds have never gone down in a practice or event and we keep at least two of them for backups. Just make sure you oil the rammer orings every 10 cases or so and you are good. You rarely have to take apart the entire gun, but if you do, there is an entire series of videos from Vangaurd showing you how to take each piece apart. That is how I learned to work on the creed and I have been able to completely take apart and completely reassemble all of the creeds I ahve owned (5 of them), my teammates creeds, and our higher divisions team creeds, just from watching that video.

For the price of a used (or new) creed, you get a good gun that easliy stands with any PE or BL gun.

Pm me if you have any questions about the creed. And yes, I shot both and used both in tournaments.

Evolution Sports
Zombie Unicorn Attack
monkeyballer099639 is online now   Reply With Quote