Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-11-2011, 05:11 PM #1
Ace4300

New Marker

Hey guys, this is my first post because I am looking for help. I am young (Soon 13) and I have now been paintballing for 2 years. I play woods/Scenario, but I am looking to start playing Speedball. Right now I have an A5, so i don't really want to go onto an airball field with a Tippmann. Right now I have come down to two markers: Invert Mini vs. Etek 3 LT. Nothing above the Etek's price, as I am kind of stretching it at $500 with the amount of money I have. Remember, I am going to be new, so is one more user friendly/fit for my age then the other? Please respond, paintball is the reason I live.
Ace4300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-11-2011, 05:20 PM #2
ion_phantom
#mynameisbubbaa

ion_phantom plays in the PSP
ion_phantom plays in the APPA D4 division
id look on nation in the B/S/T section for a used Empire Axe
they go for 300-400 price range, or 450 new.
great guns for the price, or check the new Planet Eclipse Etha out!

Luxe MOB
SPG
KC Shuffle
ion_phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 05:24 PM #3
Ace4300

Is the Etha better then the Etek? I will prob. stay away from the AXE for now because it is pretty mush a slightly improved Mini for a larger price
Ace4300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:24 PM #4
callmet

THE INVERT MINI Fast, light, tight, and ... tiny! But more impressive than the size and feel, the MINI boasts some of the hottest new technology to hit the paintball industry in years! If you’re ready to experience the next stage in paintball evolution, grab a MINI and step ahead. Weighing in under 2 lbs (including barrel, ASA, 9volt battery and regulator) the Invert Mini™ might be THE Lightest & Tightest electronic marker available NEW patented proprietary P.C.P. (Pressure Controlled Poppet™) operating system NEW patented proprietary MINI Regulator/ASA NEW patented proprietary Slipstream ™ solenoid Break Beam Anti-Chop Eyes Standard Multi-mode (NXL, PSP, NPPL & Millennium) firing capability with easy tournament lockout Clamping feed-neck with Ion (Smart Parts)/ICD threads "Cocker" threaded barrel No hoses to crimp or break!

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...ht=invert+mini
callmet is offline   Reply With Quote