PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-11-2003, 12:52 AM #1
SOMEBODYzSOn
horizons fall before me

has been a member for 10 years

Do ya think any of ya guys can make my avatar have flashing red eyes that dim and then get bright again !!!!!!!!!!!!!! If ya could do that it would be much appreciated ..

I would do it myself but I honestly dont know how to... I'm computer illiterate... And I dont have the time to learn because I go to school full time and work full time....sux's doesn't it.....

Thanks alot if ya could do that for me ............
.................................................. ...........Dutch Master #1

Co-Captain of the Purdue University Rugby Team.

Just because a monkey can climb a tree doesn't mean you can build a house... - Dr. Phil
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-15-2003, 05:54 PM #2
what a thing (Banned)

I will do it for you, but it will cost you, for an avatar.... I will throw in a sig, so it'll be five bux. I have pay pal, so you can pay me there. Your sig won't be nuthin special but I can make ur avatar the way u want it.

check out my site
www.fnpsolutions.bravehost.com

see the prices- e-mail me with what you want- Pay me half through pay pal- than another half after I finish...
Old 12-15-2003, 09:00 PM #3
Jdaswat
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by what a thing
I will do it for you, but it will cost you, for an avatar.... I will throw in a sig, so it'll be five bux. I have pay pal, so you can pay me there. Your sig won't be nuthin special but I can make ur avatar the way u want it.

check out my site
www.fnpsolutions.bravehost.com

see the prices- e-mail me with what you want- Pay me half through pay pal- than another half after I finish...
Old 12-15-2003, 09:07 PM #4
what a thing (Banned)

Quote:
Originally posted by Jdaswat
dun get it? I have a business.... Its just like having a paintball shop, I do a service I expect to get paid for it, Its called Free Market Economics.

You must understand, if someone does something for you, that takes time, and patience, they dun do it for free. Go to any graphics art company and they will charge you twice as much for the work that I do.
Old 12-15-2003, 09:11 PM #5
Jdaswat
Banned

Quote:

You must understand, if someone does something for you, that takes time, and patience, they dun do it for free. Go to any graphics art company and they will charge you twice as much for the work that I do.
but their work might actually be worth the money. $5 for an avatar? pfft. do you know how many people will do it for free? and better I might add.
Old 12-15-2003, 09:13 PM #6
what a thing (Banned)

U haven't even seen my avatars, the one I have was made in MS paint, i was just messin around, I can put up another avatar I made if you would like....

I dun think u understand, I can charge what I want, I also said i would do a Sig for him, so thats why I charge what I charge.
Old 12-15-2003, 09:17 PM #7
Jdaswat
Banned

Quote:
U haven't even seen my avatars, the one I have was made in MS paint, i was just messin around, I can put up another avatar I made if you would like....

I dun think u understand, I can charge what I want, I also said i would do a Sig for him, so thats why I charge what I charge.
i'm not talkign about your avatar, i'm talking about the 'examples' on your site.