Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old Yesterday, 10:39 PM #1
TheHKsoldier

Kp3??

I've recently been wanting to buy a pump gun but I decided to wait until after Paintball Extravaganza 2015 and I saw the KP3 was announced and shown and I've been thinking about getting one but I've never owned a pump gun or a azodin gun in general does anyone have any opinions about pump guns or about azodin markers so I know what I'm in for. Thanks 👍
TheHKsoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM #2
erke69

I have only used a pump once and it wasn't an Azodin pump.. But I own 3 Azodin markers.. They a great guns, very reliable and very easy to work on, maintain.. Plus Azodin as a company will bend over backwards for their customers.. I will be getting an Azodin kp3 as my first pump and I'm very excited!!!
erke69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM #3
faus7rav3n

For the most part, Azodin guns are just as capable of slinging paint as nearly any other gun is capable. The biggest difference is percieved feel/touch of the shots. Blowback guns tend to have a bit more of a 'kick' to them because of the amount of reciprocating mass, that being said, Azodin has worked to innovate the stacked tube blowback market, making guns that many of us here in the Azodin forums could be competitors outside the entry level market. Take a look at the ZERO system. Takes operating pressures to new lows on STBB's as well as improving sound signature, shot quality, and efficiency.

Quality of build is just as good as many of the top names in markers. They are about as reliable as a Tippmann, but look nearly as good as an Ego. Simple maintenance will ensure the gun lasts a long time. Furthermore, you get nearly unparalleled customer support that is fast, courteous, and always willing to work with you on any issues that might have developed.

As far as pump guns go, I just got my KP1, and haven't had a chance to play with it. From what everyone in this forum and around PbN has said, it sounds like the KP1/2 are solid entry level pumps with room for growth/upgrades. Pump guns are great, they definitely teach you a different approach to playing the game.

As far as the KP3 is concerned, so far it has been received as one of the best products to grace PBE this year. To say that people are excited for it, would be an understatement. A person buying this marker is getting nearly every piece of upgraded kit you could want for this marker, in an out of the box package. A fine piece of kit for any pump enthusiast to own. I have my name on a Pre-run list and a Pre-Order list waiting to get my hands on it.

Last edited by faus7rav3n : Yesterday at 11:05 PM.
faus7rav3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:18 PM #4
smalltownkaos
Azodin Fan

Wait til you see them in person!
Green and Purple Blitz Evo
Capt. American Blitz Evo
w/ matching zero
DP:Green F8
smalltownkaos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:28 AM #5
Vikingpaint

I would very much love to own one of these guys. Hopefully Amazon or some other online retailer has them available with a decent shipping price.
That purple and white is so nice looking (a purple and grey with that Azodin grey carbon fiber barrel would really make my day). Thanks for putting out another awesome product- Pretty excited to see some videos of the KP3 in use!
Vikingpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:23 PM #6
Jakethegardensnake
Cincinnati, Ohio

I'm planning on getting a second one hopefully they'll have a gun metal grey with teal accents, I'd pick that up with a grey az carbon barrel hopefully they'll have a .685 bore for those by then.

Interested in a ninja 45/45
Jakethegardensnake is online now   Reply With Quote