PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-06-2011, 08:10 AM #1
Broadside McGuinness

Paintball Brazil

OK I will be traveling to Brazil for work and would like to try to get at least a day of play in if I can. I will most likely be in the Macae area any suggestions. Also how is customs on bringing in your gear? I know of a few places around the world that you cannot bring anything in. Just seeing what the community might know.
Broadside McGuinness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-22-2012, 10:16 AM #2
Audi_kraut
Pew Pew

Audi_kraut plays in the PSP
Audi_kraut owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Audi_kraut plays in the APPA D5 division
Stumbled into this thread because I am in the same situation. Oddly I know the OP and have played multiple scenario games with him.

Back on topic though. Are there any decent fields near or around Macae? I'll be stationed there for three months so I doubt I can go that long without my paintball fix. Thanks in advance for your assistance and looking forward to playing in South America.
Old 03-22-2012, 12:49 PM #3
haniousman12

Looks like there is only one woodsball field there, but might not be in business. Last posting on their website is from 2009. Good luck. You might find a place by asking the locals while your down there.
While I did live down there, I have no idea on regulations and rules on bringing your paintball gear into the country.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:23 PM #4
Audi_kraut
Pew Pew

Audi_kraut plays in the PSP
Audi_kraut owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Audi_kraut plays in the APPA D5 division
Yea, I saw that website as well. Thanks for taking the time to respond. It appears that CSP will be playing down there over my stay and there are a number of fields towards Rio which is a short drive away. I'll be sure to look into their rules for bringing in a paintball gun prior to departing the states.

Old 07-12-2012, 01:38 PM #5
olimpiopecanha

Paintball Brazil

Hi. for those who come to Brazil, we have fields and stores in major capitals. south, east, north.

Further information consult your browser with the keywords: pintabrasil forum, mercenaries, MegaPlay, fepesp, fperj, cbp, csp, niteroi storm, crxball, facebook.

Thanks.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:30 PM #6
HellBandit

I recommend this great recreational field in northeast Brazil, more specifically in the city of Tianguá (Ceará), Extreme Paintball.
Located in a mountainous region great for practice ecological tourism as well. Beyond that is one of the states where it will be hosting the World Cup soccer in 2014.

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/extremepaint
Owner of the field: www.facebook.com/plimadesa

Email: contato@extremepb.com.br

Phones:
+55 88 9401-5352
+55 88 9902-7094
(Contact in Portuguese)
HellBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups