ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-10-2014, 03:01 PM #1
Dahas
Dakilang Bastos

Dahas owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Dahas has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Dahas supports DLX Technology
Pump Austin

What field has good number of pump players in austin? Please post here if you want to start a group or have a group i can join. Thanks
Dahas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-10-2014, 08:30 PM #2
SageScout
R.E.D Obelisk

I'll start playing again if there are some pump players willing to play. If I play it's usually at Outlaw or Lost paintball. It would be cool to get a pump Austin group started.

So far 52 views and still no one. Come on guys, lets see some more pump players.....

Last edited by SageScout : 11-11-2014 at 02:33 AM.
SageScout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 12:16 PM #3
Dahas
Dakilang Bastos

Yeah man i hope we can get 10 players and start a group. I have extra pump setup if anyone wants to try.
Old 11-13-2014, 04:40 AM #4
SageScout
R.E.D Obelisk

I'm just going to keep this thread going. Guys WE NEED MORE PUMP PLAYERS IN AUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!! With 114 (so far) views at least someone should care about at least some technical aspect of the game. But sadly paintball has seen a huge decline in this area for a while now. I can buy a couple of pump sets if needed for at least a 3 on 3. Yes, most fields here cost an arm and a leg to keep the team going here (don't make me post prices lol), but it can be done. And with pump it should cost almost nothing with all of us making it cheap for each other (half a case for each player in most places due to the costs being so high,if they use that much). I just want paintball, not the paint wasting war that makes you think that this game is dumping as much paint as possible to move to the next bunker and so forth. Pump to me is the real game these days. (Mind you I play as a budget baller to see if the common man can play and actually keep going with this game.) I know this is a sport for the privileged and so forth, but it should be made for the common man. These days the common man would destroy most players these days. Just cause you have the money to practice doesn't make you a god, only defeat can make you a god. Lets see some more pump gods, I know they exist somewhere in this state lol!!!!!!!!! Don't make me start a series to bring forth all the awesome mech/pump players (regardless of "APPA" status), and its a high payout for the winning teams not just some chicken scratch like all the tourneys you see these days. Just being a "R.E.D" individual is all........................................Live Sage my brothers and sisters.

Last edited by SageScout : 11-13-2014 at 03:19 PM.
Old 11-15-2014, 03:06 PM #5
kjcent

kjcent is playing at Living Legends VII
I play strictly mech and now pump. My 2 sons are wanting to play pump now too. We are outside of San Antonio but could take the occasional drive to Austin for some pump play. Never played there so I'm unfamiliar with any of the fields there. I really enjoy pump play versus spray and pray. Really no fun in that for me. I shoot my trusty old autocockers and automag still. Just bought a used Phantom and am looking forward to seeing how it shoots. If you guys do get a game going send me a pm with the date and location. I can bring at least 3 of us. Hopefully I can make it up there.
kjcent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 11:53 PM #6
Dahas
Dakilang Bastos

A good 3 vs 3 will be a good start! I saw 2 occasional pump players here in outlaw. I will talk to them when i see them.

Last edited by Dahas : 11-15-2014 at 11:55 PM. Reason: .
Old 11-21-2014, 10:06 PM #7
SageScout
R.E.D Obelisk

Any of you guys playing this weekend. Sunday the weather is going to be good and outlaw should have a good turnout. I have a extra emney if someone needs a mech.

Last edited by SageScout : 11-22-2014 at 06:43 PM.
Old 11-22-2014, 10:11 PM #8
PbD9109

PbD9109 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
I just moved down here but I'd be interested in coming out and playing if I could lend a pump from someone. Haven't played pump in a long tome
Old 11-23-2014, 07:19 PM #9
Dahas
Dakilang Bastos

Pb i have extra pump and hopper with me if you want to play. You just need the tank.

Sage i saw your buddy took some pictures today. Maybe he got some cute pictures of me? Lol
Old 11-23-2014, 07:55 PM #10
SageScout
R.E.D Obelisk

I was trying to get my guy to take some but only have like 2 of you and its from......behind lol. I'll post some in a bit if I can find some group photos.

And I found some,

I'm sooooooooooo extreme. Strike a breakout pose....

Dat control...

Hot bra.....

Last edited by SageScout : 11-25-2014 at 04:25 AM.
Old 11-25-2014, 08:30 PM #11
Dahas
Dakilang Bastos

Yeah boi!!!! Thanks
Old 11-26-2014, 05:20 AM #12
SageScout
R.E.D Obelisk

Thank you spider-man. The motto of the pump player.
Old 11-26-2014, 10:42 PM #13
Dahas
Dakilang Bastos

Man i can't wait for sunday! Is the ref will play with us?

Last edited by Dahas : 11-26-2014 at 10:42 PM. Reason: .
Old 11-28-2014, 04:42 AM #14
SageScout
R.E.D Obelisk

Alright players looks like that 480+ views is doing good. This SUNDAY!!! SUNDAY!!!!! SUNDAY!!!! We should have a ok forecast with around a high of 77 with little cloudy skies........ Come join the pump madness!!!! Great fun and even encourages newer players to want to play more or at least want be at the field all the time regardless of the marker used. We can get pics of players if they want while using pump and newer players can get pics as well.

http://outlawpaintballfield.com/rates.html

I still manage to get at least 20 games in easily on a bag of paint. A full case usually lasts me a few months.

Lets see some more pump players!!!!!!!!!!!!
and remember

Last edited by SageScout : 11-28-2014 at 05:06 AM.
Old 11-28-2014, 08:45 AM #15
paintballcrazy89
John R3d C0RN

If you let me use a pump I'll play. Or let me use the envy
paintballcrazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 10:04 PM #16
Dahas
Dakilang Bastos

^ if the ref can't play with us i will let you borrow my 6.5. Just bring your tank and mask
Old Yesterday, 04:46 PM #17
Dahas
Dakilang Bastos

Texas pump group in facebook is setting up a day in pettys around feb. If you guys want to join us or want to try the game we have extra pumps to lend. Right now we have about 8 to 10 players that will show up.

Last edited by Dahas : Yesterday at 04:51 PM. Reason: .
Old Today, 05:55 AM #18
SageScout
R.E.D Obelisk

What day in February???? I would love to come play. I'm glad my health is getting better so I can play more. I also have mechs with baby hoppers that players can use if they wish. Oh and what's the link to the Texas pump thread on Fb???!