PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-28-2011, 03:41 AM #253
s0c0mnati0n
What hit.. pssh thats rub

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamakaziWatermelon View Post
the delta heavy contest worked pretty well for getting play count up, my skrillex mix had 1000 listens before i took it down lol, nice work man
Thanks man! I literally, have never felt this excited haha. Im so excited to see what i can do next, and see if i can take my music to the big next step. I know im probably getting EXTREMELY far ahead of myself lol. But this just really made me happy
s0c0mnati0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-28-2011, 04:03 AM #254
cook. (Banned)

no reason not to be excited. you did do something none of us have yet without the help of a contest lol
cook. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 05:18 AM #255
KamakaziWatermelon
split the atom

KamakaziWatermelon helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamakaziWatermelon View Post
http://soundcloud.com/sixfour/stripped
new one, still working on the dynamics of it
as the name implies, some techy kinda dnb
would love some feedback

Volucris: My family members often wake me up in the middle of the night telling me I've been screaming battle commands at the top of my lungs while sleeping. I don't know what it means but I don't complain about my dreams."

KamakaziWatermelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 01:36 PM #256
cook. (Banned)

snare needs a harder hitting sound, the crunchyness is there, could boost the eq in the highs a bit, intros need to have more movement/interest, just having stuff start after 8-16 bars is kinda weak unless you're doing house.

the popping noises and all that stuff sound good but im not a fan of them, i dont like hearing clicks and pops like that because it reminds me of when stuff is randomly doing that during producing and it gets to be too much. maybe use it during build ups/second drop?

the first drop is also a bit meh and done too much and your wobble needs to be cleaned up and tightened up as well and some variation.

your productions are getting better but i just get this too chilled out vibe from them like you care about producing, but you could easily live without it. need some more passion in your tunes and you could easily get them signed to the right labels, you're obviously getting good enough considering you won that contest, just gotta put some more emotion and you will be right there.

too bad you keep flaking on sending me parts for stuff, we'd make some pretty good collabs(and i have the connections to get them signed and to translate that into gigs ) lol
Old 12-28-2011, 02:27 PM #257
KamakaziWatermelon
split the atom

you haven't told me anything you wanted, otherwise i'd gladly send you parts

thanks for cc

Volucris: My family members often wake me up in the middle of the night telling me I've been screaming battle commands at the top of my lungs while sleeping. I don't know what it means but I don't complain about my dreams."

Old 12-28-2011, 02:31 PM #258
cook. (Banned)

really? im pretty sure i asked you for certain parts like piano leads and intros for certain songs right after you posted them
Old 12-28-2011, 02:35 PM #259
KamakaziWatermelon
split the atom

when i was doing house and stuff which I wasn't really ever happy with, lol, either way, sorry, if you ask me for anything i'd be happy to zip it up

Old 12-28-2011, 03:12 PM #260
cook. (Banned)

alright lol

what version of ableton do you use? 8.2? 8.2.1? if you just use regular 8.2, one of these days either ill send you a wip or you send me a wip and we should see what happens.
Old 12-28-2011, 04:31 PM #261
KamakaziWatermelon
split the atom

Old 12-28-2011, 05:38 PM #262
s0c0mnati0n

I really don't get this lol. The play count is still going up. Almost to 2000 plays in under 2 days!!!!! It feels too good to be true lol
Old 12-28-2011, 05:50 PM #263
cook. (Banned)

google the song name and see if it/where it was reposted

edit-kam, can you link me the torrent you used for that? i have 8.0 and i cant open songs made in a later version

Last edited by cook. : 12-28-2011 at 05:54 PM.
Old 12-28-2011, 05:58 PM #264
s0c0mnati0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by cook. View Post
google the song name and see if it/where it was reposted

edit-kam, can you link me the torrent you used for that? i have 8.0 and i cant open songs made in a later version
Only links that came up was soundcloud and facebook.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:09 PM #265
cook. (Banned)

hmm weird how that works then huh? lol

check the stats to see where the views came from, would be funny if a **** ton came from some random country.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:11 PM #266
KamakaziWatermelon
split the atom

cant find it oc :/

Old 12-28-2011, 06:16 PM #267
s0c0mnati0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by cook. View Post
hmm weird how that works then huh? lol

check the stats to see where the views came from, would be funny if a **** ton came from some random country.
Ive got 247 views in australia, like 1200 in USA. And the rest are in canada lol

EDIT: Liquified events just contacted me. said they like my ****............ holy ballsack.....

Last edited by s0c0mnati0n : 12-28-2011 at 07:32 PM.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:34 PM #268
evolancer
改善

evolancer is a Paintball photographer
evolancer is an NCPA player
http://lab.andre-michelle.com/tonematrix
Old 12-29-2011, 08:08 PM #269
gmanuelp
|\|/~ADP~\|/|

gmanuelp posts videos on PbNation
I'm having too much fun with that. haha

So quick question, what midi controllers do you guys use? I'm thinking about getting one.
Small Gear Sale
gmanuelp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:22 PM #270
heh. (Banned)

****in iced me again. fail
heh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 09:35 PM #271
KamakaziWatermelon
split the atom

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanuelp View Post
I'm having too much fun with that. haha

So quick question, what midi controllers do you guys use? I'm thinking about getting one.
NI s4

Old 12-30-2011, 04:23 AM #272
KamakaziWatermelon
split the atom

new one
http://soundcloud.com/sixfour/rumbler
cc appreciated, i like the eqing on this one, think i did a dece job

Old 12-30-2011, 12:30 PM #273
heh. (Banned)

sounds good but im not getting any sort of originality from your tunes. they all seem like copys/heavily heavily influenced by certain songs. the quality is getting good, just lacking freshness/originality.

make some different synths or something
heh. is offline   Reply With Quote