PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-04-2011, 11:13 AM #1
rbruntzjr

rbruntzjr supports Sherwood Forest
Bear Claw Paintball Road Trip in February

Planning a road trip to Bear Claw Paintball in Fayetteville, TN for their Apocalypse WOW game Feb. 25th and 26th. They haven't put the registration up on their website yet, but I did talk to Daddy--Scott from Bear Claw and here are the specifics for the February Game next year.

All pre-reg is done online at http://www.Bearclawpaintball.com . Pre-reg is $65.00 and this includes your air pass ($15) for the weekend. CO2, 3000 or 4500
We used to sell Ultra Evil @ $75 a case Premium @ $65 a case and Nightmare @ $55 a case. Now to make life easier and shoot a better quality paint all around, we shoot Premium or Polar Ice, weather depending for $60.00 a case. For the larger groups we do Buy 10 cases get 1 case free. We also "special order" Evil for our pumpers for $70 a case but the Evil must be pre-paid online.
1 child under the age of 13 plays free with paid adult.
Current Military ID will receive 1 case of paint with paid entry.

I do have his contact info. and cell phone number if you have any specific questions about the game or field.

So far members from Rage In Paint, Team ESP, Team Iyaoyas and NWI Paintballers have expressed interest in going. Hope you all will be able to make it. We'll be in touch as time gets closer with exact numbers that will be attending. Until then hope everyone has a great holiday.

Snipe-Rage In Paint
rbruntzjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-05-2011, 09:14 AM #2
csclites
In Contempt Columbus, Oh

Count me in. Olddog
Team In Contempt
csclites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:47 PM #3
Warrzone

i had called them on friday in fact and got all the details as well but didn ask about mlitary discount. Thats sweet well looks like me and my 3 buddies will get a free case of paint!

Never been there before the pics of the place listed on there site is pretty decent. about how many people show up to this?
Warrzone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:39 AM #4
rbruntzjr

I created an Event on the Rage In Paint Facebook page. If everyone can go there and say that you are attending, then we can get some kind of numbers. It's not necessary but it would give some idea of how many are going. There may be members of team Got Kills going also. Their registration page is not up yet.

Snipe-RIP

Last edited by rbruntzjr : 12-11-2011 at 12:06 PM.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:17 PM #5
Warrzone

Sure man

I think i went to the right place might wanna toss up a link when u get a chance though

Last edited by Warrzone : 12-11-2011 at 06:26 PM.
Warrzone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 01:37 PM #6
rbruntzjr

Once it gets closer and they have their registration page up we can all decide which side we want to play for.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/219378158076036/
Old 01-10-2012, 12:05 AM #7
rbruntzjr

The storyline consists of horrific natural disasters, the Mayan Calendar Curse, the acquisition of nuclear weapons by unknown terrorists, and biological weapons gone astray... all lead to a post apocalyptic world (kind of like the Road Warrior/Thunderdome concept) in which the two groups, The Natives (rebels living outside of society) and the group known as N.E.O. (New Earth Order, the new world order of government ruling) vie for power. They'll be plenty of props, surprises, and missions every 20 minutes! I always modify some rules to fit the game, but the basic template can be found on our website (www.mppgames.com).

What side are we going to play for?

http://apps.facebook.com/opinionpoll...id=AB73q89BxX8
Old 01-25-2012, 10:31 PM #8
rbruntzjr

Here is the calender that has the schedule for the game. We will be playing for N.E.O. the Yellow side commanded by Michelle.

http://calendar.yahoo.com/bearclawpaintball

Night play starts at 8:00 pm

Last edited by rbruntzjr : 01-26-2012 at 12:01 AM.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:25 AM #9
rbruntzjr

Message from Michele "Blonde Phantom" Obradovic from the Gunkings

Will make a spot with us by the showers for your pop up.

Looks like we will have a good spot.