PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-26-2013, 11:17 AM #1
WuBuBu

has been a member for 10 years
A Plea for Paintball: Finding International Connections

Dreams. We all have them, but Paintballers--we dream a little differently. Outside our adrenaline filled bouts of action, we remain suspended, battling the banal and mundane--yearning for that action. I've been playing now for over 10 years, and I've dreamed plenty. Now I'd like to do something with it.

I am a 25 y/o American Male and paintball changed my life immensely. It got my off the computer, making friends, trusting people, and pushing myself. I found my will, my ambition, and a calm place to shut my brain off. When I was 16 years old I traveled to Acapulco to play in the PGP Acapulco Open. I was more than hooked, I was happily athletic for the first time in my life. I started exercising, training, dieting; I became healthy, lost weight, and found my self-esteem. I brought it to college to share with others and even after I graduated, I sought to bring more people to the sport. In my international work overseas, I managed to play paintball in the Middle East as well.

Having worked in the professional world for a few years out of college, I'm tired of reaching for meager incomes, disgruntled bosses, and generally not feeling any passion in the workplace. I want to find an international paintball job, and I'm hoping you can help me. It could be promotions, sales, PR, production, repairs, anything. I expect I'll have to start at the bottom, and I can't wait. I am the ideal pupil, gregarious, proactive, and ready to serve.

I am also willing to make my own travel arrangements (visa, tickets, housing).

I have a paintball and professional resume ready for those that would like to read them (PM me).

Help me make this happen, and I will return the good-will to the world 10-fold.
WuBuBu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-27-2013, 06:07 PM #2
shafticus
ball to live.live to ball

Good luck bro. I hope your dreams come true. Paintball has done the same for me and many people I know. One of my friends did drugs for a long time and needed a way out. He found that paintball took all his money and has been sober for years now.

If nothing else, you can sell all your stuff, move to australia and start a field. That's my dream plan but im stuck in the military for awhile.
shafticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:40 PM #3
Adam518

Adam518 is playing at Living Legends VI
Adam518 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Adam518 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Adam518 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Wow that's deep man I hope you get something what a story a post in forum to land a cool job like that! Best of luck!
Adam518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:13 AM #4
WuBuBu

Thanks for all the wishes! I sense momentum gathering, I am persistent!
Old 05-26-2013, 09:05 PM #5
mojo1ne

Give this guy a holler. He is the main guy for PALS series. He would be the right person to help you. Let me know how it turns out.

allan@palseries.org
mojo1ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:04 AM #6
WuBuBu

Allan and I have talked for years--hes definitely been the most helpful international paintball contact I have.

Trouble is, he's not able to offer me a position at this time. He has referred me to many others though, hopefully one of them will pan out!
Old 05-27-2013, 10:51 PM #7
mojo1ne

Glad to hear that. He's the one that can help u at the moment. I am looking at starting a business in PB but nothing I can help with at the moment. I'll keep u in mind though.
Old 05-28-2013, 09:02 AM #8
WuBuBu

What sort of PB business are you looking to create, and where?

What's your email--I'll send you my paintball resume!
Old 05-28-2013, 06:59 PM #9
mojo1ne

stp936@gmail.com

I will reply u with details
Old 06-17-2013, 03:41 PM #10
EgoBeliever
Climbin' in yo windows

I am a member of Philadephia Energy looking for international fields that would be interested in hosting clinics at their field. Please PM me or email Christian.EnergyPBpromotions@gmail.com
EgoBeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups