PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 09:54 PM #1681
Headshotted
www.icd-owners.com

Headshotted has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Ex, what do I owe you? And if anyone needs a laugh there is a Angel a4 fly on Ebay for $1,150.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:57 PM #1682
mongoosselcd
I HEARD THAT ITS SEXYNESS

mongoosselcd is playing at Living Legends VI
mongoosselcd owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mongoosselcd supports Team VICIOUS
mongoosselcd is for the Gunfight
mongoosselcd supports Pev's Paintball
mongoosselcd supports DLX Technology
guy backed out of the $675
We're not in it for the money, or the fame. The girls, sex and drugs don't come to us, like other professional sports. We play day-in day-out, sun rise to sun set, sunny or rainy; because we love to play. People question us for our devotion, our obsession to this weird sport; a sport they see as a hobby. It doesn't matter what they think; we play because we love to, because we were born to be a pro paintball athlete
Old 04-19-2012, 12:06 AM #1683
LU_aDaK
See you at LL7

Annual Supporting Member
LU_aDaK is playing at Living Legends VI
LU_aDaK is playing at Living Legends VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Physcojosh View Post
Because he's a theiving ***** , said he would look at my empire reloader B since it wasn't working. Sent it to him and dude just ignores me.
Zeo is a good guy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by excope View Post

Josh, you got any info on the V2 parts for the ZR1's? Info seems hard to fine.
New bolt, not necessary for all guns, but it will fix issues that some were experiencing. Some performance gains as well, think Critical Bolt VS Gold Member. Bolts are completed and readily available.

New on/off Reg/Asa, Smaller internals and a nice purge on/off. Not available quite yet.

Boards, Cole has found a board manufacturer who can program a new board exactly as he has been wanting. Something to do with eye logic if I recall. Large focus on eliminating issues some were having with FSDO as well. Boards are near completion, just working on fine tuning the exact settings to program as defaults.

Old 04-19-2012, 12:53 AM #1684
excope
Legacy of 806

Annual Supporting Member
excope is BST Legit
excope owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
excope is for the Gunfight
excope has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
excope supports DLX Technology
excope supports Empire
Thank for the info LU, I'll prolly just hold off then. I've got the APE board, not having any issues. Supposedly the one I have was a special order, hate to use the 1 of 1 moniker, build by Chris for the guy that sold it to me. Prolly doesn't have the V2 bolt though.

Head, I'll hit you with a pm.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:46 AM #1685
Physcojosh
FEP Hawaii TECH

Quote:
Originally Posted by LU_aDaK

Zeo is a good guy....

New bolt, not necessary for all guns, but it will fix issues that some were experiencing. Some performance gains as well, think Critical Bolt VS Gold Member. Bolts are completed and readily available.

New on/off Reg/Asa, Smaller internals and a nice purge on/off. Not available quite yet.

Boards, Cole has found a board manufacturer who can program a new board exactly as he has been wanting. Something to do with eye logic if I recall. Large focus on eliminating issues some were having with FSDO as well. Boards are near completion, just working on fine tuning the exact settings to program as defaults.
Maybe when he sends back my loader I'll think otherwise, untill then there's no excuse
Zr1 Renegade OLED boards
Gear Sale and Pressure Testers
Old 04-19-2012, 09:05 AM #1686
mongoosselcd

ok now i have to think, keep my gun and wait for these new parts to come out and not get RAPED on price, or trade it off and get another gun that has upgraded parts out right now
plus cole pmed me and told me about the 1.5 bolt, i asked him how much and he asked if my guns serial number was registered, i asked him where is the serial number? never got a response back. so here's my small list of questions since lu wont respond maybe someone else will.

1. where is the serial number on the zodiac?
2. what is the price on the new parts?
3. why wont any one from zodiac respond?
4. how do you register the gun when the register tab on the web site does not even work?

thank you have a great day
We're not in it for the money, or the fame. The girls, sex and drugs don't come to us, like other professional sports. We play day-in day-out, sun rise to sun set, sunny or rainy; because we love to play. People question us for our devotion, our obsession to this weird sport; a sport they see as a hobby. It doesn't matter what they think; we play because we love to, because we were born to be a pro paintball athlete
Old 04-19-2012, 10:33 AM #1687
tlmiller

tlmiller is for the Gunfight
1. no clue, luckily mine was registered and Cole was familiar with the previous owner and so he transferred the registration for me.
2. No idea, to my knowledge the prices haven't been announced yet.
3. I've always gotten a response if I email Cole directly.
4. Email the serial to Cole, that's specifically how Cole told me to do it. He was already well aware of mine though, as it was bought new from him personally and he has put upgrades into it personally on at least 1 occassion.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you use Linux.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:39 PM #1688
Physcojosh
FEP Hawaii TECH

Miller! You goin to psp Phoenix today? Pick me up a an Eflex, and while your in the marker buying mood, get me a Vapor,2012 G6r and a Luxe 2.0 . I'd like to do some tests
Zr1 Renegade OLED boards
Old 04-19-2012, 12:49 PM #1689
tlmiller

I am not, I'm stuck in work.

I would NEVER be willing to purchase a Vapor new. Or, for that matter, anything that retailed for $1500 unless it came with minimum 5 bores (going down to .676), OLED screen, and the option of swtiching between spring & magnetic triggers stock. When I can pick one up used for $600-$700, maybe. But it just doens't do anything for me as far as the look, description, or price tag.

I also hate Luxes. Small hands = Luxe is in the top 3 least comfortable markers I've ever used.

I wouldn't mind picking up a 2012 G6R if I were to get a poppet. But honestly right now, since I've gotten my Demon, there is NOTHING that is out that I don't already own that I have any great desire to own.

Last edited by tlmiller : 04-19-2012 at 12:51 PM.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:51 PM #1690
mongoosselcd

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmiller View Post
1. no clue, luckily mine was registered and Cole was familiar with the previous owner and so he transferred the registration for me.
2. No idea, to my knowledge the prices haven't been announced yet.
3. I've always gotten a response if I email Cole directly.
4. Email the serial to Cole, that's specifically how Cole told me to do it. He was already well aware of mine though, as it was bought new from him personally and he has put upgrades into it personally on at least 1 occassion.
see i message him i dont here anything, i have taken my gun apart and have not seen a number. i emailed the guy i got the gun from he got it from cole a few weeks after cup and never took it out of the box, never shot it, only opened it to show to a customer.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:52 PM #1691
tlmiller

Did you message him on the forums or actually email him?

Old 04-19-2012, 12:56 PM #1692
mongoosselcd

Quote:
Did you message him on the forums or actually email him?
forums and email
Old 04-19-2012, 01:01 PM #1693
tlmiller

Weird. I did take forever and a day to get a response from him on the forums, but every time I've emailed him he's been quite responsive.

Is he at PSP Pheonix? I could stop by and ask this weekend.

Old 04-19-2012, 01:05 PM #1694
mongoosselcd

idk if he is or not
Old 04-19-2012, 01:09 PM #1695
Physcojosh
FEP Hawaii TECH

Quote:
I am not, I'm stuck in work.

I would NEVER be willing to purchase a Vapor new. Or, for that matter, anything that retailed for $1500 unless it came with minimum 5 bores (going down to .676), OLED screen, and the option of swtiching between spring & magnetic triggers stock. When I can pick one up used for $600-$700, maybe. But it just doens't do anything for me as far as the look, description, or price tag.

I also hate Luxes. Small hands = Luxe is in the top 3 least comfortable markers I've ever used.

I wouldn't mind picking up a 2012 G6R if I were to get a poppet. But honestly right now, since I've gotten my Demon, there is NOTHING that is out that I don't already own that I have any great desire to own.
i dont care what YOU want i said for ME remember Yea i need myself a poppet marker.. and those g6rs look awesome.. i actually had a dream last nite that i picked up a Gold and Black one... i work up Smiling then cryed when i relazied it was a dream...
Zr1 Renegade OLED boards
Old 04-19-2012, 01:18 PM #1696
tlmiller

well, send me a few grand and I will gladly pick them up for you. I'd be willing to even be kind enough to test them out for you to ensure there are no leaks!!

But MY money isn't being used for no $1500 markers!!

Old 04-19-2012, 01:25 PM #1697
mongoosselcd

some guy wants me to add for a 2011 g6r that has scratches and dings all over it but how much should a guy add for a geo plus
Old 04-19-2012, 01:44 PM #1698
tlmiller

The ZR1, right? eh...not sure if I'd be willing to add for a Geo+.

Old 04-19-2012, 01:46 PM #1699
mongoosselcd

ya my zr1 for a geo+ how much should he add
Old 04-19-2012, 01:48 PM #1700
tlmiller

Honestly, that's pretty much a straight as far as how much they've both been selling for. Both are going right around $700-$750 when not attempting to quick sell them that I've seen.

Old 04-19-2012, 01:53 PM #1701
mongoosselcd

well im gonna trade it off for a g6r
Closed Thread