PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-01-2011, 12:15 PM #43
URBANxFLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelto123 View Post
Yeah this.

This is not the place to be learning about these things.

You admit you don't know anything yet at the same time are tying to hypothesize about various things.

Just stop dude.

Please go you stupid ******.

He is not on his knees for me.

This is actually the dude who got me on the track of getting big and is more OG than any of the ******s in here.

So yeah just stop now like I said before.
No, where did I admit to not knowing anything? I only said that you are under the impression that I know nothing and that I should then be asking someone who is knowledgeable - as what I posted on this forum is a function of what I have read.

I couldn't give a single **** about who he is if he is going to come in here saying ridiculous ****/endorse your ridiculous requests when you could simply answer the question that I asked. This is a forum, questions about things are answered - hence the numerous threads. This isn't the shrine of pelto.

Last edited by URBANxFLOW : 12-01-2011 at 12:20 PM.
URBANxFLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2011, 12:40 PM #44
Pelto123
Cell Technician

Oh so you don't even realize you know nothing. That is even more funny lol.

I don't get why you don't stop.

I mean you would think people would notice a pattern of what happens when clearly ignorant people stubbornly argue with me.

-I tell them to shut up while they are ahead > they don't > proceed to make a bigger idiot of themselves > I then proceed to use things like actual knowledge plus hyperbole and straight insults to highlight to the rest of the forum what an idiot they are > they disappear for a bit or maybe never return at all

I have seen this happen at least 5 times now...seems to go down like this every time without fail.

So yeah just shut up.
Pelto123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:42 PM #45
URBANxFLOW

oh wow, how ominous.

No, I am fairly certain that I know a decent amount given the way that I look. If I'm wrong in a particular instance I don't see why you can't just correct me rather than tell me I'm an idiot. Which is not to imply that you are the fitness arbiter, just that you may have some insight to offer that I am ill aware of. Ideally, this is a fitness community - there should be a productive exchange of information. You spend most of your time calling people idiots (y)

Last edited by URBANxFLOW : 12-01-2011 at 12:45 PM.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:44 PM #46
Dirtybirdy51
Fuark!

Dirtybirdy51 is a Paintball photographer
Originally posted by Black Angus: "So, apparently, if you post in the mountain climbing thread that you enjoy climbing because you can fap off the top of the mountain and watch your *** fly in the wind, you get banned."
AUD- passed, REG- passed, BEC- passed, FAR- scores due 3/10
Dirtybirdy51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:50 PM #47
Pelto123
Cell Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by URBANxFLOW View Post
oh wow, how ominous.

No, I am fairly certain that I know a decent amount given the way that I look. If I'm wrong in a particular instance I don't see why you can't just correct me rather than tell me I'm an idiot.
Oh yeah bro you are ****ing huge!

Anyone can be skinny and shredded takes all but 3 months to go form twig ecto to shredded twig with a bit more bark on his twig frame.

I really like the part where you don't post pics of your twig legs. The other pic that I didn't post really emphasizes your nice chest genetics...oh and your twig back.

You are wrong in every instance of every word you have uttered in this stupid ****ing thread. You would have to pay me for the amount of time it would take for me to properly correct and educate you on such advanced things. This is not something as simple as most arguments where it is a matter of: "No your macros are **** because that is too little fats"

You are wrong on so many levels about some really advanced **** that as Joe (bender) brought up you should try to actually educate yourself on. Though if you have tried to like to educate yourself like you have claimed, you have failed miserably. Try learning about such things on boards besides bb.com/phsection.

I don't get it when I first came on here and there was guys like chaotic who actually knew **** about such topics I never tried to argue with them about it. I knew I didn't know **** and that they knew a hell of a lot (at leas compared to me at the time). Instead I slowly educated myself and sought guidance of people on here and boards who I knew I could trust to give me decent info. It is not something you can just read about in one post.

Last edited by Pelto123 : 12-01-2011 at 12:55 PM.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:18 PM #48
(dr)
deft

has been a member for 10 years
I mean, he did ask a question, which is a sign of humility and clear admission of not knowing everything. You probably have scared 5 or more ppl away from here lol. But ya OP, you should go to a body building website. Duh.

Last edited by (dr) : 12-01-2011 at 01:22 PM.
(dr) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:27 PM #49
Pelto123
Cell Technician

It is not my job to educate you buffoons. Though if it is a simple enough thing I will take a stab at it. Though this guy is so foolish he thought I could explain what would take several thousands words to explain in one post.

Plus I will not tolerate people coming at me or friends of mine - especially when we are both in the right.

Joe told him to go and figure this stuff out for himself because he clearly does not know and that this is not the place to seek the info. That was the correct advice but instead he spat in Joe's face calling him a ****** and saying he was nut swinging.

Also his first post was just outright stupid. "Bro don't take a natty test booster (or maybe he was thinking actual test who knows what goes through the minds of you idiots - I sure don't) take a designer oral steroid instead, because you're not 35 yet." - Strong advice brah

I think you can find me saying several hundred times, over the 2 years I have been on here that I can't stand the perpetuation of stupidity. I don't stamp it out/extinguish it like I used to but this guy was blatantly spreading some serious ignorance. It is not my job to educate you guys like I said but at the same time I do not tolerate the perpetuation of false info. So the simplest thing for me to do is to call them an idiot (so people understand not to listen to them) and at the same time stop the damage by telling them to shut up.

Last edited by Pelto123 : 12-01-2011 at 01:30 PM.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:28 PM #50
(dr)
deft

I see. But this is the internet. You cannot esc.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:31 PM #51
Pelto123
Cell Technician

and again this is internet so why should I be nice to random stupid ******s?

I am very proud of the people I have chased off for the record. I ain't seen that fat miserable **** FeatherLite in awhile ... maybe inspired him on the long and tedious journey to locate his dick who knows. Though I am sure he somewhere with one fist deep in a bag of potato chips and the other on his mouse he is reading/lurking and will probably chime in to this post/thread because these seem to be his favorite.

to your edit of your first post:

OP should not go anywhere.

I answered his question which was a dumb and rather vague one to begin with.

Last edited by Pelto123 : 12-01-2011 at 01:36 PM.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:34 PM #52
(dr)
deft

touche.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:35 PM #53
]TSS[ Dake
Insight and Hilarity

Thread of the quarter (Q4 2k11) candidate

Bats make the world a better place. To find out how and sponsor them, click here.
]TSS[ Dake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:54 PM #54
WorldStrike
PBN's Dick

WorldStrike supports Bob Gurnsey
WorldStrike posts videos on PbNation
WorldStrike has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WorldStrike has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
This thread deserves a lot more facepalm faces than it has.
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
WorldStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:08 PM #55
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Quote:
Originally Posted by URBANxFLOW View Post
Is it a misconception because OTC T boosters simply do not work, or because it is not the case that people under 35 have more than enough test pumping through them as is?

Whether or not they work is obviously questionable, I personally never saw the need to even try one so I'm not speaking from any sort of experience. A few friends of mine have tried various natural T supps and claimed to see results of some sort - predominantly a boost in libido, which is fairly indicative of T increase. That could just as simply been a placebo effect.

I was always under the impression that, if an effective T supplement were to be ran long enough, T levels would raise but your body would take measures to counteract that unnatural hormonal imbalance and, therefore, raise estrogen levels - leading to certain complications after one stops running the supplement.
A boost in libido does not mean T has increased, example Tribulus, take it morning, noon and night. You'll want to **** everything in site but there are bloods posted showing no effect on T levels. Alot of these Natty T Boosters not only raise Test(minimally), but they have many agents, such as anti aromatase, to counteract anything your body might try to hinder the supplements effectiveness.

Natty T Booster=Wasted $$ product of the year.
Pirate Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:23 PM #56
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

I like touching myself, it makes my pee pee tickle and burp up liquid snow!
Death_Taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:24 PM #57
Dirtybirdy51
Fuark!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]TSS[ Dake View Post
Thread of the quarter (Q4 2k11) candidate
i still have pics from thread of the quarter (q3) in my inbox.

remember the little kid with the spoon pics?

Originally posted by Black Angus: "So, apparently, if you post in the mountain climbing thread that you enjoy climbing because you can fap off the top of the mountain and watch your *** fly in the wind, you get banned."
Old 12-01-2011, 02:25 PM #58
]TSS[ Dake
Insight and Hilarity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtybirdy51 View Post
i still have pics from thread of the quarter (q3) in my inbox.

remember the little kid with the spoon pics?
I don't, please aware this thread of it's thread of the year competitior

Bats make the world a better place. To find out how and sponsor them, click here.
]TSS[ Dake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:30 PM #59
Dirtybirdy51
Fuark!

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3670371
Old 12-01-2011, 02:39 PM #60
URBANxFLOW

Quote:
It is not my job to educate you buffoons. Though if it is a simple enough thing I will take a stab at it. Though this guy is so foolish he thought I could explain what would take several thousands words to explain in one post.

Plus I will not tolerate people coming at me or friends of mine - especially when we are both in the right.

Joe told him to go and figure this stuff out for himself because he clearly does not know and that this is not the place to seek the info. That was the correct advice but instead he spat in Joe's face calling him a ****** and saying he was nut swinging.

Also his first post was just outright stupid. "Bro don't take a natty test booster (or maybe he was thinking actual test who knows what goes through the minds of you idiots - I sure don't) take a designer oral steroid instead, because you're not 35 yet." - Strong advice brah

I think you can find me saying several hundred times, over the 2 years I have been on here that I can't stand the perpetuation of stupidity. I don't stamp it out/extinguish it like I used to but this guy was blatantly spreading some serious ignorance. It is not my job to educate you guys like I said but at the same time I do not tolerate the perpetuation of false info. So the simplest thing for me to do is to call them an idiot (so people understand not to listen to them) and at the same time stop the damage by telling them to shut up.
Your buddy Joe called me a **** for asking a question that I failed to find the answer to elsewhere - If he wasn't an *** I would have complied with/understood his request or simply explained why I asked the question. Unlike you, my first impulse is not to be a complete douche.

I was not suggesting he take a designer steroid. Only that if he were to take a T injection that it would certainly yield results - results I'll never experience because I'll never take nor recommend a steroid. I have heard bad things about teens/young adults screwing with their hormones and was only reiterating that information in a way that was clearly misinforming. My mistake.

I agree with that. Only, calling them an idiot does not stop the perpetuation of bull****. The fact that you think you are the final arbiter here with regards to all things fitness is incredibly pretentious.

Quote:
Oh yeah bro you are ****ing huge!

Anyone can be skinny and shredded takes all but 3 months to go form twig ecto to shredded twig with a bit more bark on his twig frame.

I really like the part where you don't post pics of your twig legs. The other pic that I didn't post really emphasizes your nice chest genetics...oh and your twig back.

You are wrong in every instance of every word you have uttered in this stupid ****ing thread. You would have to pay me for the amount of time it would take for me to properly correct and educate you on such advanced things. This is not something as simple as most arguments where it is a matter of: "No your macros are **** because that is too little fats"

You are wrong on so many levels about some really advanced **** that as Joe (bender) brought up you should try to actually educate yourself on. Though if you have tried to like to educate yourself like you have claimed, you have failed miserably. Try learning about such things on boards besides bb.com/phsection.

I don't get it when I first came on here and there was guys like chaotic who actually knew **** about such topics I never tried to argue with them about it. I knew I didn't know **** and that they knew a hell of a lot (at leas compared to me at the time). Instead I slowly educated myself and sought guidance of people on here and boards who I knew I could trust to give me decent info. It is not something you can just read about in one post.
Right. Because that's just the physique of a guy with low bf and access to a barbell

Come on now. I seldom enter a gym to find people whose physiques even come close to mine. I weigh 185 lbs I'm 5'11 and I have close to no bf - that doesn't happen without muscle mass.

I'm glad you liked that part? I'll take a picture of my legs next time? You really believe that all my mass is in my upper body? You can't. My legs are/have been developed. I work them just as much as I do any other body part. Also, my twig back? My back is still slightly disproportional to the rest of my body as it is bigger than everything else. I wasn't flexing my back/spreading my lats in those pics, but my back has more mass than any other feature on my body by %. So way to go man, commenting on things you can't even see!

Maybe you came here at a different time then. The only person I see posting pictures of an impressive physique on here is you. I would like to optimize my results and would like to be corrected when I'm wrong instead of called an idiot - as all the things I have said in here are supported by someone in the fitness world.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:39 PM #61
Pump Revolution
It is what it is

Those were the funny pics, he ended up deleting those.

Edit: Dirtybirdy

"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Pump Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:56 PM #62
Squirrelly Wrath
Crush Your Enemies

Squirrelly Wrath supports Team VICIOUS
I got banned for that thread.

Genetics.
Squirrelly Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:01 PM #63
Pump Revolution