Old 04-03-2015, 08:49 PM #1
Jase808

Jase808 is playing at Living Legends VII
Jase808 is playing at Living Legends VIII
Jase808 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Jase808 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Jase808 supports Team VICIOUS
DM12 Leak

I have a DM12 with a very small leak coming from the noid area. I changed the noid out and the leak stopped until i raise pressure to get the marker to shoot at 285. The highest I can go without a leak is 265-270. Does anyone know what to do to stop this. Thanks
Advertisement
Old 04-05-2015, 01:35 PM #2
=Hotdog 13=
Feelin' old

has been a member for 10 years
=Hotdog 13= has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Sounds like too much psi from your tank. Try removing some shims to lower input pressure to lpr. Is your tank an hp or lp? Can make a big difference.
Old 04-05-2015, 08:09 PM #3
Jase808

Jase808 is playing at Living Legends VII
Jase808 is playing at Living Legends VIII
Jase808 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Jase808 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Jase808 supports Team VICIOUS
I have a NINJA SLP reg with output set at approx. 250
Old 04-05-2015, 09:59 PM #4
=Hotdog 13=
Feelin' old

has been a member for 10 years
=Hotdog 13= has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
AIR LEAKING BETWEEN BODY AND FRAME Leak between the body and the frame can be caused by a couple of things. First pull out the Bolt kit and change the #015 sail O-ring and the rear #020 O-ring on the outside of the cylinder, and the #020 O-ring on the outside of the top hat. Check to see if the LPR is leaking. You may need to replace the #010 O-ring on the brass reg adjuster, or replace the lower #012 O-ring on the LPR body. (See page #23). The LPR may be supplying the solenoid with too much pressure. Make sure the LPR and the Hyper3 are set correctly. Gas up the 2012 DM Series without the frame attached and try to locate the exact point of leakage. If leak is coming from one of the blocked holes remove the screw, apply some thread sealant and re-attach screw to the body. If the solenoid is leaking, remove the solenoid by unscrewing the two screws mounting it down. Apply some lube to the gasket underneath the solenoid and re-assemble making sure that the solenoid is well tightened into the body and that the eye wire is not pinched underneath the solenoid.

AIR LEAKING FROM BACK OF THE 2012 DM SERIES Check that the bolt kit is tightened all the way into the 2012 DM Series. If the bolt kit is loose, it will start to leak. If above does not solve the leak, remove the bolt kit and change the #020 O-ring on the rear cap. Also change the two #011 O-rings located in the stem of the bolt. Lube well and re-insert the bolt kit into the 2012 DM Series. Check bolt kit break down picture on page 21 for O-ring locations. Last, check that the gas passage blocking screws located on the sides of the 2012 DM Series under the bolt are not leaking. If the leak is coming from these hole, remove screws and apply thread sealant to them. Make sure to tighten the screw well and wait for sealant to dry before re-gassing marker

http://www.paintballgunmanuals.com/m...-12-manual.pdf

Hope this helps.

Last edited by =Hotdog 13= : 04-05-2015 at 10:03 PM.
=Hotdog 13= is offline   Reply With Quote