Old 07-18-2012, 06:05 PM #85
Infinity Kid
Lonely Island

Infinity Kid is playing at Living Legends VII
Infinity Kid supports Team VICIOUS
Infinity Kid posts videos on PbNation
Infinity Kid supports DLX Technology
Despite me not even having a legend, and have owned now over 5 different markers, I still want this to come out, and I will more than likely pick up a legend as a back up, and have this in there! I really hope this is a true project for seventh element, and not a "we will get to it later" project. There are a ton of users that have legend on this forum, and would love to have an OLED. I think seventh element needs to reassurance that this project will prosper!
Infinity Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-18-2012, 11:16 PM #86
7th Element Support

7th Element Support works for a Paintball manufacturer
Hey Guys... So here is the thing, we are still getting the bugs out of the board. When we feel comfortable to do a preorder or a release date we will anbnouce right here first. Now as much as I would love to to give you a date, we just cant right now... But its not that its on the back burner they are working very hard on getting this done, trust me on that.... I want too thank you guys for staying with us, you wont be sorry once you get the board....
7th Element Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:18 AM #87
pbbuddy12
I'm more of a 3 wire guy

pbbuddy12 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
pbbuddy12 supports Pev's Paintball
pbbuddy12 is Legendary
I believe I am speaking for everyone here, we really appreciate the update. Set backs and kinks are expected and from the sound of it you guys are getting it right the first time rather than rushing a product to market and then relying on CS and updates. Again appreciated. I'm sure the board will be great once it is out and in our markers and will be a upgrade that may breath a little life back into a marker from yester that many have forgotten about.

I guess I am just naive when it comes to electronics and think once you make a board or two there all almost the same. Look forward to an actual date that is hopefully close on the horizon.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:49 AM #88
Infinity Kid
Lonely Island

Infinity Kid is playing at Living Legends VII
Infinity Kid posts videos on PbNation
Infinity Kid supports DLX Technology
Well, its nice that they are updating us! Im hoping it comes out soon! I guess its a good thing to have it done correctly the first time! Keep us updated on a time frame!
Infinity Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:21 AM #89
Paintballerdog01
Guns for a pro.

Paintballerdog01 owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
Paintballerdog01 supports Team VICIOUS
Paintballerdog01 posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Kid View Post
Well, its nice that they are updating us! Im hoping it comes out soon! I guess its a good thing to have it done correctly the first time! Keep us updated on a time frame!
they dont email me at all any more.....hahahaha
Old 07-30-2012, 06:27 PM #90
pbbuddy12
I'm more of a 3 wire guy

pbbuddy12 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintballerdog01

they dont email me at all any more.....hahahaha
I'd honestly ask they return my marker at this point. They have done the "fitting" and all. Don't see a reason for them to keep it anymore. Also do a good look over once you get it back for condition and damage.
Old 08-14-2012, 03:27 AM #91
Paintballerdog01
Guns for a pro.

Paintballerdog01 owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
Paintballerdog01 supports Team VICIOUS
Paintballerdog01 posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbbuddy12 View Post
I'd honestly ask they return my marker at this point. They have done the "fitting" and all. Don't see a reason for them to keep it anymore. Also do a good look over once you get it back for condition and damage.
Yup just asked for it back. Lets see how this goes. i wonder if they still have my typed note with my return address.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:29 PM #92
Jc_smash

are they making a board for the infinity legend, as i am in search of one?
Jc_smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:33 PM #93
pbbuddy12
I'm more of a 3 wire guy

pbbuddy12 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jc_smash
are they making a board for the infinity legend, as i am in search of one?
Ha they "are" and "have" been for something like 8-9 months now. I wouldn't hold my breath for any results anytime soon.
Old 08-30-2012, 05:52 PM #94
rutley12

I think if 7th Element makes a board for the legend they will be wasting there time! There is not enough Legend owners out there,and definitly not enough that would spend the kind of money an OLED board would cost. Other high end gun owners Dye, Luxe, Ego. Intimidator owners are willing to spend $65 on an upgraded bolt, or $50 for a rammer. When I presented a Upgraded bolt and rammer that drasticly changes the legends performance! I was told $100 a set was way to much! Watch the video by greatest ion in legend videos! these parts make the legend as quit or quiter than spool valve guns. Shot smoother than an Ego, or Timmy. And there is no market for them!!! And people waiting on a new Legend dont hold your breath. I have talked to glenn he does not have the financing to make a new Legend and if he did he told me it would be same internals different body. Thats not a new gun. He contacted me we have talked many times he wanted to sell my parts on his web site but wanted me to mass produce them so I could sell the set to him for $40. So he obviously beleaves in the parts! So I asked him to be partners my design his financing but he didnt have the money to invest! I am sure people wont beleave me, and I probably shouldnt do this but just to prove we have talked his pbnation name is g1141!

Last edited by rutley12 : 08-30-2012 at 05:54 PM. Reason: spelling
rutley12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:30 PM #95
7th Element Support

Well sir I can tell you creating this board is not a waste of our time and we are excited about making this available too current legend gun owners...
Old 08-30-2012, 10:41 PM #96
rutley12

Just my opinion. There is not enough legends out there and how many people you think are going to buy an oled board for a gun thats worth $200 dollars.You would have to make a large run to get price down! what do you plan to charge for the board? I hope you do make a new board! I will be the first to buy one!!! Would use it my gun that I'm at the stage of making CAD of it so I cam have a prototype made. Based on Legend but just the spring return. If you get your OLED board made I can make my trigger frame to use it! But I still think you will lose money making this board. Please let me know the price range you have in mind!
Old 08-30-2012, 11:01 PM #97
Greatest ION

Greatest ION plays in the PSP
Greatest ION is an NCPA player
Greatest ION plays in the APPA D3 division
Considering it's the simplest, most reliable marker I've ever owned I don't care what the resell is to me being in my gearbag it's worth more. I'd buy an oled for it, however it would be complicated considering I got custom grip panels that I don't want to just waste if they give it a grip window oled. I'm sure they'd sell a few of them if they made it reasonably affordable and maybe offered milling the frame hole or grips in various colors included in price. My one request 7th element is make sure your board doesn't kill the noid as an older gun can have trouble with aftermarket boards if it puts more strain on the noid...Plus it doesn't have to be about making a profit. I'm sure the 7th element guys are ballers too which means their cool and will be willing to design a product for those who shoot unique markers still even of its not their most fiscally productive project...as long as it furthers our great under appreciated sport.

Last edited by Greatest ION : 08-31-2012 at 11:38 AM.
Greatest ION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 05:53 AM #98
7th Element Support

Our price will be right in line with all our other prices...
Old 08-31-2012, 07:59 AM #99
rutley12

Like $184 for a virtue OLED! You will never sell them at that price! Greatest Ion, You have my Bolt and Rammer would you give $100 for them if bolt was changed to no o rings? Because Luxe owners are willing to give $65 for a bolt that just improves the ball stack! $85 if the bolt is polished. The new board would just give new options. It wouldn't shoot any faster than the Tadeo OR WAS and the Tadeo has all the firing modes and adjustments!
Old 08-31-2012, 11:48 AM #100
Greatest ION

Greatest ION plays in the PSP
Greatest ION is an NCPA player
Greatest ION plays in the APPA D3 division
IDK probably not but i don't like hypotheticals i'd weigh the pros and cons after seeing the results. But it is also a different matter when you're gun is already a 1500 dollar investment...then an extra 65 doesn't seem so bad. idk...i'm just gonna wait and see with this board thingy its not a pressing concern, my legend shoots fine the way it is...

PS since that video i further improved the cosmetics/performance with black direct mount on/off a working black 300psi mini gauge and black macro fittings. My G6R stays in the box in my gearbag but my legend sits on my shelf cause its so awesome lol. I would not buy an OLED for any reason other than making it more unique and valueable to ME. I'm never selling this gun it's worth way more than resell is and I just love it, i know every little detail about this marker and i like that. i already have a 1 of 7 legend thanks to rutley, and with an oled it would really make it unlike any other. And i like that. But as far as investment vs performace you are probably right rutley it isn't the most practical thing

Last edited by Greatest ION : 08-31-2012 at 11:51 AM.
Greatest ION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:22 PM #101
7th Element Support

Hey guys I might have some good news to post here in a little bit stand by....
Old 08-31-2012, 07:16 PM #102
rutley12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest ION View Post
IDK probably not but i don't like hypotheticals i'd weigh the pros and cons after seeing the results. But it is also a different matter when you're gun is already a 1500 dollar investment...then an extra 65 doesn't seem so bad. idk...i'm just gonna wait and see with this board thingy its not a pressing concern, my legend shoots fine the way it is...

PS since that video i further improved the cosmetics/performance with black direct mount on/off a working black 300psi mini gauge and black macro fittings. My G6R stays in the box in my gearbag but my legend sits on my shelf cause its so awesome lol. I would not buy an OLED for any reason other than making it more unique and valueable to ME. I'm never selling this gun it's worth way more than resell is and I just love it, i know every little detail about this marker and i like that. i already have a 1 of 7 legend thanks to rutley, and with an oled it would really make it unlike any other. And i like that. But as far as investment vs performace you are probably right rutley it isn't the most practical thing
It sounds to me like you love your Legend as much as my 3 son and I do.
I have four of them slightly different than yours. Our volumizers are the same diameter as Cp reg witch line up exactly with on-off Only 2" of macro line to connect on-off to reg.If you interested I would make one for you $23.But if you wait a while I am altering the legend one part at a time.Working on front block now,its basically a Timmy vise front block with no reg! Should have 4 for myself by end of month.Would you like me to make one for you? I would charge u no more than it costs to make!
I already have a CAD of a new body just waiting to have the money to have it made! After front block I have a new rammer housing design that uses my ram to make after the front block, then the body And trigger frame. Then when there all put together it will be my own gun,that I will try to market. At that point the only thing that will be the same as the Legend is the spring return. The one thing that I like abut the Legend. If you want I will make an extra of each part for u. Until I make the body then it will be my own gun that I will try to market. Just let me know!
Old 09-01-2012, 11:17 AM #103
7th Element Support

Ok guys I don't have the exact date yet, but the next couple days we will be starting pre-order for the led legend board. Cost $45 and comes with a pair of laser eyes. We will need 50 pre-orders...
Old 09-01-2012, 01:38 PM #104
rutley12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7th Element Support View Post
Ok guys I don't have the exact date yet, but the next couple days we will be starting pre-order for the led legend board. Cost $45 and comes with a pair of laser eyes. We will need 50 pre-orders...
Is that $45 total or is that a deposit. And is it refundable if you dont get 50 preorders?
Old 09-01-2012, 01:50 PM #105
7th Element Support

That is total cost and yes refundable if we don't meet that....