Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-27-2011, 07:54 PM #1
sean-k

Etek 3 or Etha

I was trying to help my uncle find a nice entry level gun and im stuck on if he should get the Etek 3 or wait for the Etha but wasnt sure what was better... Anyone have any suggestions or comparisons between the two?
sean-k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-27-2011, 08:15 PM #2
codythinman

codythinman donated to help Peyton Trent
codythinman owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
codythinman supports Bob Gurnsey
codythinman supports our troops
I would say, if he knows what he likes or has preferences, ask him; ie spool(ish) or poppet. If he doesn't have any idea and is a complete noob, get whatever is cheaper. He truly will be happy. You know personally what great products they are and the customer service backing that PE has. I say dont mull over it. IMHO thats the only 2 things you need to consider.

After all you are paying. Food for thought.

"Yet it brings back repressed memories of my institutionalized fondness of the archaic, yet hyper-organized paradox that is my beautiful US Navy. The duality of the state of my mind manifests itself in a cringing smile. It is the purveyance of confusion on how being micro-managed can have no real discernible goal or direction. Yet we as the body of the US Navy somehow, someway achieve perfection out of an utter circus that exist at every command, never really realizing or pinpointing how this perfection could have ever been achieved. HOO YAH! US Navy!"
codythinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:49 AM #3
quiksilver2031

quiksilver2031 plays in the PSP
quiksilver2031 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
etek 3 is about the same as an etha in price wise. the etek 3 is made a little better. however, since there moth made by PE you no they are good quality so all in all its personal preference. you should have him hold them both and see what he likes better
MiKe CaRtHy #44 In CaRtHy We TrUsT
quiksilver2031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:00 PM #4
AndoyPinoy

AndoyPinoy plays in the APPA D4 division
Etha shoots money!! I shot one this weekend.
AndoyPinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:51 PM #5
Unactive
SNOW WHERE ARE YOU!!!!

Unactive is playing at Living Legends V
Unactive owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Unactive is for the Gunfight
I am interested in this also because I want to know how the etha shoots. Have an ego and I want to know how it shoots compared to my ego since I am thinking of getting an etek 3 or an etha for my little bro as a christmas gift. If it shoots as smoothly as my ego then I might have to get one for him.
Unactive is offline   Reply With Quote