Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-03-2014, 06:30 PM #1
PYROMAN

4500 HPA Eight Tank Cascade System For Sale CHEAP!! (Chicago)

I posted this in the BST Forum to, but were located right here in Chicago. Ill make someone, or some Field a SWEET DEAL on this System. 100% ready to go, in PERFECT working condition, still filling tanks today with it.

Closed our Field and need to liquidate. Selling our Eight Tank 4500 HPA Cascade System. We purchased all the tanks used, but the entire Cascade System was built brand new. We used this up to the day we close the doors. Easily capable of maintaining 4500 fills all day long for 500+ players.
This System comes with;
Eight 4500hpa Bank Tanks
Two large co2 Bank Tanks
Hoses, Fittings, Fill line, Regulator
Three 4500hpa Self Fill Stations
Two co2 Fill Stations
Extra parts, hoses and fittings

We priced out what it would cost for a new System and it was just over $13,500. We paid just over $7000 for our set up. Were asking $4500 firm.
The only thing missing is a Compressor. We borrowed a small 7cfm Compressor and never ran low on air with Tournaments or Scenario Events. A new Compressor runs around $2k, or most Fire Stations and SCUBA Shops will fill tanks for a small fee.
Looking to sell ASAP. Shipping is not an option, these tanks are very heavy. Pick up preferred, or we will deliver for an additional fee within 500 miles.
I will separate and sell tanks, parts, and pieces, but at a higher price. This was built as a unit, and should stay together as a unit.

We also have a lot of other misc new and used items For Sale that's left over from our Store and Field. Markers, clothing, packs, barrel socks, parts, etc. Also have a Two Person Double Dunk Tank For Sale that we Fabricated a few years ago. This was a HUGE Money Maker for us, but were moving on and need to sell.
I have lots of pics, so if you want to see more, just e mail me and ill get back to you ASAP.
VERY motivated to sell!! Ill make someone an AMAZING deal if you want to buy in bulk.
Please don't PM me, E mail only at
PYROMAN315@CS.COM
Or text me at (630)559-4149
Il longest running Young Guns Tournament Series
WWW.SPLATTERZONEPAINTBALL.NET
Xtreme Fantasy Role Playing Games
PYROMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups