Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2013, 12:27 PM #1345
The Wizard
BossPlaya.345
 
The Wizard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: 315/585
The Wizard has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The Wizard has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by byarosh201 View Post
So then what's the most desirable home?
The one in Windhelm. Most storage space + secret chamber. The Solitude Manor has no display cases and the least amount of storage space.
__________________
"Originally posted by Katsumoru: And my dad is an astronaut and gave my car a rocket engine. It's not bull****, just too fast to see."

"Originally posted by Menace: my dad works for nasa and has a laser detector that reflects the laser back at the cop and makes his gun explode."

"Originally posted by ClawHammer: STI's are handed down by god himself, NOTHING is faster then an STI."
The Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-15-2013, 01:11 PM #1346
OoZoo
Work hard.
 
OoZoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Orlando, FL
OoZoo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
OoZoo is for the Gunfight
OoZoo supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlsweatshirt View Post
I was playing for like an hour today and got red ringed. For the 8th time. I think im cursed.
That really sucks man, I still have my gen 1 360 and it's never red ringed.

Make sure your 360 has enough room to breath.
__________________
"I'm a fighter. I believe in the eye-for-an-eye business. I'm no cheek turner. I got no respect for a man who won't hit back. You kill my dog, you better hide your cat"
OoZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:29 PM #1347
earlsweatshirt (Banned)
Lets get weird
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chicago
It definitely does, I keep it horizontal sitting on my desk in its own corner perfectly ventilated. I even started putting little rubber stoppers under it on all 4 sides so it would get maximum ventilation, still it breaks.
earlsweatshirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:46 AM #1348
byarosh201
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlsweatshirt View Post
It definitely does, I keep it horizontal sitting on my desk in its own corner perfectly ventilated. I even started putting little rubber stoppers under it on all 4 sides so it would get maximum ventilation, still it breaks.
Even with ventilation they sometimes just crap out. I feel like its a luck of the draw type of deal. My first gen was fine up until the disc reader died on me. I got an arcade it RR'd right after the warranty ended. I lucked out though when I traded it in it was all gravy for their "test". Got full trade in, picked up an elite for 25 bucks after I traded some other accessories and a few games in.
byarosh201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:13 PM #1349
earlsweatshirt (Banned)
Lets get weird
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by byarosh201 View Post
Even with ventilation they sometimes just crap out. I feel like its a luck of the draw type of deal. My first gen was fine up until the disc reader died on me. I got an arcade it RR'd right after the warranty ended. I lucked out though when I traded it in it was all gravy for their "test". Got full trade in, picked up an elite for 25 bucks after I traded some other accessories and a few games in.
Damn dude, I didn't even think about that ****. I could definitely pull that off considering it works fine for about 20 mins of gaming then it freezes and the 2 red rings kick in. Its pretty weird I was watching movies on it and it never happened, it seems to only **** up when im playing games. Also I already have a $30 gift card to gamestop and some games/accessories I could probably trade in. My only concern is will I be able to get a decent warranty if I pickup a new xbox from them? I don't want to deal with another faulty one.
earlsweatshirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:29 PM #1350
byarosh201
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlsweatshirt View Post

Damn dude, I didn't even think about that ****. I could definitely pull that off considering it works fine for about 20 mins of gaming then it freezes and the 2 red rings kick in. Its pretty weird I was watching movies on it and it never happened, it seems to only **** up when im playing games. Also I already have a $30 gift card to gamestop and some games/accessories I could probably trade in. My only concern is will I be able to get a decent warranty if I pickup a new xbox from them? I don't want to deal with another faulty one.
I mean you'll get microsofts 1 year, and I'm not sure if GameStop offers a warranty on consoles like they do for games.
byarosh201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:10 AM #1351
The Wizard
BossPlaya.345
 
The Wizard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: 315/585
The Wizard has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The Wizard has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
So what happens if a shopkeeper dies? I come back to the Breezehome to pick up some stashed items and I find Belethor in my ****ing house with my wife Aela. Couldn't believe it since I was building Lakeside Manor before I travelled back to Whiterun. I wanted to burn his *** right there but I was afraid I wouldn't be able to buy anything from his shop anymore. I think I'm gonna assassinate him today anyway. ****ing prick.
__________________
"Originally posted by Katsumoru: And my dad is an astronaut and gave my car a rocket engine. It's not bull****, just too fast to see."

"Originally posted by Menace: my dad works for nasa and has a laser detector that reflects the laser back at the cop and makes his gun explode."

"Originally posted by ClawHammer: STI's are handed down by god himself, NOTHING is faster then an STI."
The Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:29 AM #1352
byarosh201
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Your wife is a ****. I'd ice her *** too.
byarosh201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:44 AM #1353
The Wizard
BossPlaya.345
 
The Wizard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: 315/585
The Wizard has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The Wizard has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Ya I'm gonna snipe her once I have the Jarl from Solitude lined up. But she's a steady source of EZ income for now so she stays.
__________________
"Originally posted by Katsumoru: And my dad is an astronaut and gave my car a rocket engine. It's not bull****, just too fast to see."

"Originally posted by Menace: my dad works for nasa and has a laser detector that reflects the laser back at the cop and makes his gun explode."

"Originally posted by ClawHammer: STI's are handed down by god himself, NOTHING is faster then an STI."
The Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:16 AM #1354
HOSLAY3R
Prince of Biomass
 
HOSLAY3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Started playing Skyrim again with over 50 mods installed and having a blast! Level 15 Sneak/Archer w/light armor & 2H for close quarter combat.

Also, I highly recommend playing without fast travel... much more immersive.
__________________
I like pretty ho's with bright lipstick
HOSLAY3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:36 AM #1355
CyberThug
Playing it Bogart
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Annual Supporting Member
CyberThug is a Supporting Member
CyberThug is a founding member
CyberThug is reppin' sidebar 4 life
CyberThug is Legendary
CyberThug is Boss
CyberThug is Immortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by OoZoo View Post
That really sucks man, I still have my gen 1 360 and it's never red ringed.

Make sure your 360 has enough room to breath.
Xbox arcade from 4 or 5 years ago, never a problem and locked away in a entertainment stand, no ventilation.

Meanwhile my brother in law has gone through 3 or 4 xboxes in the same time, such a random event it seems.
CyberThug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:42 AM #1356
big_scott
Has a good personality.
 
big_scott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Columbus, OH
Annual Supporting Member
big_scott is a founding member
big_scott is BST Legit
big_scott supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberThug View Post
Xbox arcade from 4 or 5 years ago, never a problem and locked away in a entertainment stand, no ventilation.

Meanwhile my brother in law has gone through 3 or 4 xboxes in the same time, such a random event it seems.
I think you're just one of the lucky ones. It depends on how much use it gets, and whether you install games, as well, since the second biggest killer of early 360s is disc drives crapping out.
__________________
big_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:16 PM #1357
CyberThug
Playing it Bogart
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Annual Supporting Member
CyberThug is a Supporting Member
CyberThug is a founding member
CyberThug is reppin' sidebar 4 life
CyberThug is Legendary
CyberThug is Boss
CyberThug is Immortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_scott View Post
I think you're just one of the lucky ones. It depends on how much use it gets, and whether you install games, as well, since the second biggest killer of early 360s is disc drives crapping out.
I install all my games, and my gamerscore reflects how much i actually play, 86,000 currently. Hardly a lightly used xbox.
CyberThug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:24 PM #1358
big_scott
Has a good personality.
 
big_scott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Columbus, OH
Annual Supporting Member
big_scott is a founding member
big_scott is BST Legit
big_scott supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberThug View Post
I install all my games, and my gamerscore reflects how much i actually play, 86,000 currently. Hardly a lightly used xbox.
The installs help, so that would explain why your drive hasn't crapped out. Since the disc drive only has to spin up to verify that you have the game and the rest is pulled from the HDD you put a lot less strain on it. It's the same reason they tell you not to use your 360 as a DVD player, or your PS3 as Blu-Ray player if you actually want to play games on them.
__________________
big_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:45 PM #1359
earlsweatshirt (Banned)
Lets get weird
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chicago
Are any of the add-ons worth it?
earlsweatshirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:05 PM #1360
big_scott
Has a good personality.
 
big_scott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Columbus, OH
Annual Supporting Member
big_scott is a founding member
big_scott is BST Legit
big_scott supports DLX Technology
Dragonborn is supposed to be. I've heard mixed reviews on Dawn Guard
__________________
big_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:44 PM #1361
byarosh201
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_scott View Post
Dragonborn is supposed to be. I've heard mixed reviews on Dawn Guard
I just started the dawn guard quest line. I'm enjoying it thus far. But don't get me wrong I'm not that deep in either.
byarosh201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:50 PM #1362
big_scott
Has a good personality.
 
big_scott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Columbus, OH
Annual Supporting Member
big_scott is a founding member
big_scott is BST Legit
big_scott supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by byarosh201 View Post

I just started the dawn guard quest line. I'm enjoying it thus far. But don't get me wrong I'm not that deep in either.
Everything I've heard it seems you either like it or you don't. I think it depends on whether the vampire storyline interests you or not.
__________________
big_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:15 PM #1363
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***
 
imhungry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: OH - IO
 has been a member for 10 years
i finally got dawnguard and i have to say i really like it. i made sure i saved right at the beginning so i could go back and play both lines through. really decent so far but i cannot wait to finish and get to Dragonborn.
imhungry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:34 PM #1364
midman112
Lawd Oh Lawd
 
midman112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Auburn
midman112 supports Team VICIOUS
midman112 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
midman112 plays in the APPA D5 division
So I got Farcry3 for my birthday yesterday and it feels so much like Skyrim minus some of the RPG elements. Oh, and guns.
__________________
Pr1me 5 D5 MiLP
midman112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:56 PM #1365
byarosh201
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by midman112 View Post
So I got Farcry3 for my birthday yesterday and it feels so much like Skyrim minus some of the RPG elements. Oh, and guns.
Basically.
byarosh201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump