Crazyass bow created in Skyrim using 10 points in enchanting 7 in smithing 7 in alchemy.
All values based on 100 skill. The skill number affects the quality of gear you craft.
If you are having trouble getting the numbers in the vid after 100 skill level make sure your game is patched. Several people have messaged me having trouble hitting the final numbers with crafting and this seems to solve their problem.
link to the alchemy recipes:
Marksman: Canis Root, Elves Ear, Juniper Berries, Spider Egg
Enchanting: Blue Butterfly Wing, Hagraven Claw, Snowberries, Spriggan Sap
Smithing: Blisterwort, Glowing Mushroom, Sabre Cat Tooth, Spriggan Sap
Sorry for the rambling. Hope you enjoy.
To achieve the full numbers... absolutely completely:
1) 100 enchanting...make 25% alchemy gear.
2) Then 100 alchemy. Make enchanting potions with your +25% alchemy gear. This will be a 30% ench increase potion.
3) Drink said potion and quickly make new crafting gear. This will be 28% alchemy gear. Make new enchant potion. This will be 32% ench increase.
4) Make new gear for alchemy. It will be 29% alchemy gear.
5) Drink 32% ench potion. Now create your Smithing/ bow gear. This will be 47% bow damage. 29% smithing.
6) Create your smithing potion. This will be 130% now with your new alchemy gear.
7) 100 Smithing. Drink your smithing potion and wearing your 29% smithing gear. Enhance bow.
8) Create and drink 130% marksman potion for final numbers.
Final bonuses are 29% alchemy x 4 which creates 130% smithing potions and 32% enchanting potions.
32% enchanting potions which creates 29% crafting bonuses and 47% bow dmg.
29% smithing x 4 + 47% bow damage x 4.
The video was posted starting at step number 5 which used 30% enchanting potions /25% crafting gear because it's hella expensive to create new crafting gear 3 seperate times. I was finally able to do this later that night after gathering new gems.
You can see the bow with absolutely final numbers here:
Math for why the alchemy enchanting loop isn't infinite:
30% enchanting potion only brings the skill enchantments 25% to 28% ( 0.3 * 10% = 3).
This 3% bonus (on 4 items) then only affects the enchanting potion from 30% to 32% (0.12* 15% = 1.8%) (2% gain)
which brings your ench potion to 32%.
32% ench potion only brings your skils from 28 to 29 (.02 * 28%= .56).
This 1% bonus (on 4 items) isn't enough to bring your enchanting potion from 31.8% to the next number. (.04 * 15% = .6)
31.8+.6 = 32.4