Old 11-25-2011, 11:44 AM #1
RTLSNAKE
Team Rogue

RTLSNAKE is a founding member
RTLSNAKE plays in the PSP
RTLSNAKE owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
RTLSNAKE plays in the APPA D4 division
nt 11 problem

ok i have a nt 11 that i am having problems with.I have set the reg with a reg tester at 130 for a base set to go with if i let the reg go any lower than 120 it will not cycle unless i one ball it.I have changed all the orings in the gun 3 times even the reg. I am using a virtue oled board because my light broke on my stock board and here are my settings

Bolt insert green even put the red and blue in
Dwell 9...10 and 11 same result
battery is fully charged
Tryed it with and without all the bolt spacers same result

Now i took my reg off and put it on another nt and that nt works fine so i know it is not the reg i also took the reg off of that nt and put it on mine and my nt still will not cycle unless i am shooting over 300 fps or i have to one ball it
RTLSNAKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-25-2011, 02:26 PM #2
Blusylver

Your dwell is way to low.
Old 11-25-2011, 02:34 PM #3
RTLSNAKE
Team Rogue

Stock dwell on a nt 11 is 9 and i could be wrong but with the oled board the settings are the same.I believe the redefined board is the one that is different
Old 11-25-2011, 03:03 PM #4
Blusylver

U are wrong, virtue measures in .25 incraments where as stock board measures in .5 .

Dwell on a virtue board should be in the 23 range. I don't know the exact amount because I don't have a virtue board.
Old 11-25-2011, 03:44 PM #5
RTLSNAKE
Team Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blusylver View Post
U are wrong, virtue measures in .25 incraments where as stock board measures in .5 .

Dwell on a virtue board should be in the 23 range. I don't know the exact amount because I don't have a virtue board.
I have the oled board not the regular virtue it shows me the dwell it is not in blinks
Old 11-26-2011, 06:47 AM #6
FC_2003
R.I.P 10 Man

FC_2003 plays in the PSP
FC_2003 plays in the APPA D3 division
I have an NT 10.5 having the exact same issue. Mine would shoot one round perfect but hot. When shooting consecutive balls, it would choke out and double feed causing breaks in the tip of the barrel - and it sounded wrong...

I replaced every o-ring in the marker, rebulit the reg but that didn't work. Yesterday, I removed the and cleaned the solenoid. Mine had some gunk build up. I don't have a pressure tester, but the market cycled after 5 turns - prior to cleaning the solennoid it required 7 turns out to operate. The few balls I had shot super straight and the marker sounded sweet. Dewll is set at 8 MS (I believe an NT 11 is different)

Not sure if this will help you - I will update you tomorrow after I get to the field and crono and cycle some paint.
FC_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:24 AM #7
PedroBR

If the noid is ok itīs something wrong in the spool. Have you tried to clean and re lube the orings in the spool?

If you set your reg up until you dont have to one ball it, inserting a space makes you need to one ball it again or it dont drop the velocity enough or both?

Last edited by PedroBR : 11-26-2011 at 11:31 AM.
PedroBR is offline   Reply With Quote