Community Focus

Old 12-05-2011, 10:49 PM #1
rsnhm
FU

rsnhm is playing at Living Legends VII
rsnhm owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
rsnhm owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
rsnhm supports Team VICIOUS
tippmann a5 with opsgear shroud HELP!!!!!

ok so i just got the opsgear 416 shroud today and i wanna install it on my a5. i have a newer a5 so i don't know if that matters. anyway i was looking for a video or something to show how to install it and can't find one. the instructions are kind of faded and i can only read about 50% of it. anyway the first part says you need to remove these screws from the shroud and i ****n broke an allen key trying to loosen one of the screws!
so first.. what is a good trick to loosen these effin screws? and second does anyone know if there is like a video or jus tthe same instructions as came with it on the net somewhere? please help i feel like a noob but im totally baffled by this...
many thanks!
rsnhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-05-2011, 11:33 PM #2
Orpackrat

All you have to do is remove a single screw, the one right by the cutout for the cyclone.

Then just cock the A5, and while holding it back, slide on the shroud. You will need to remove the upper stock push pin.

Make sure your barrel is off when you go to install it.
Orpackrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:32 AM #3
rsnhm
FU

rsnhm is playing at Living Legends VII
rsnhm owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
rsnhm owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
rsnhm supports Team VICIOUS
ok so i got it installed but like.. the upper push pin i kind of had to force through i actually used a hammer to do it.. i had to like.. bend the shroud to fit over the pinholes... is that gonna be a problem or more of just an inconvience when i go to install my RT?
rsnhm is offline   Reply With Quote