Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-23-2011, 11:17 AM #1
chevota

2012 season?

So does anyone have any imfo on whats goin on in 2012?As far as turny's date's leagues?Is the Bcppl coming back or is the cppl taking over or is someone starting something new?
i know we have the run 4 gun and Snipers/Ambush X5 i think there calling it.
Is there any dates or info? IE- rules/format the simple stuff lol
Looking forward to Nats as always but want more to look forward to and hopefully that does not include driving to calgary for every turny not that i don't like there tourny's they run a tight ship out there and its always a good time but it's just nice having things semi close to home.But if we have to drive so be it looking forward to a great season just hope there is one.
chevota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-23-2011, 11:49 AM #2
_slash_1
gun fixer

has been a member for 10 years
_slash_1 plays in the USPL
_slash_1 plays in the PSP
_slash_1 posts videos on PbNation
i spoke to mike, and he says he feels that he will not be running a league in bc next year. that may change, but for now its how its looking.

we will be running 5 events or so next year starting in early spring. The league will have a legitimate name, and be SEPERATE from any 1 field, store or business. WE already have several big name sponsors on board, just working on the final details and website. Im determined that this year is the year for BC paintball.

PLANET ECLIPSE / DYE / CP / VANGUARD / PROPHECY CERTIFIED TECH & BOB LONG ENTHUSIAST + i can fix anything that shoots
I may not be a professional player but i make a living playing paintball.
_slash_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 04:02 PM #3
Matt911

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevota View Post
So does anyone have any imfo on whats goin on in 2012?As far as turny's date's leagues?Is the Bcppl coming back or is the cppl taking over or is someone starting something new?
i know we have the run 4 gun and Snipers/Ambush X5 i think there calling it.
Is there any dates or info? IE- rules/format the simple stuff lol
Looking forward to Nats as always but want more to look forward to and hopefully that does not include driving to calgary for every turny not that i don't like there tourny's they run a tight ship out there and its always a good time but it's just nice having things semi close to home.But if we have to drive so be it looking forward to a great season just hope there is one.
The BCPA is just awaiting the dates from the CXBL / PSP / NPPL (or whatever hybrid might arise from those last two) so we don't conflict. We'll be supporting the league that Nic speaks about as well, much as we did last year for the X5 Vincente Cup series.

Matt
Matt911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 10:16 AM #4
chevota

Good to hear there will be something goin on this yr After the mess we had last yr.Looking forward to what you have in store for us Nic.
Hey Nic what format will you be running? 5man/7man semi or ramp?
Matt will The run 4 gun still be 5man?or will you be changing?Also can't remember if you league is Semi or ramp?
Old 11-25-2011, 01:22 PM #5
Matt911

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevota View Post
Good to hear there will be something goin on this yr After the mess we had last yr.Looking forward to what you have in store for us Nic.
Hey Nic what format will you be running? 5man/7man semi or ramp?
Matt will The run 4 gun still be 5man?or will you be changing?Also can't remember if you league is Semi or ramp?
Hey Mike, Run will be rookie 5 man but Open 7 man. Always been semi only and will remain that way.

Matt
Old 11-28-2011, 11:31 AM #6
chevota

Matt thats what i thought nice your changing open to 7man sweet me likey.

Mike
Old 11-29-2011, 08:45 AM #7
-N8-
-DBS KillMode-

Looking forward to the release of the dates for these ones, our squad is hoping to make it up, and see how we do. I hear that Canada's Tournaments are where its at

Any way I can get the event dates emailed to me upon release, or somewhere that they will be announced that I can watch closely?
-N8- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:48 AM #8
Matt911

Quote:
Originally Posted by -N8- View Post
Looking forward to the release of the dates for these ones, our squad is hoping to make it up, and see how we do. I hear that Canada's Tournaments are where its at

Any way I can get the event dates emailed to me upon release, or somewhere that they will be announced that I can watch closely?
For sure Nate, I got your form mail through paintballevents.ca.

We are just waiting for the CXBL to release its Western dates. I know the CXBL has spots in the MXL and RXL available; you should talk to Danny about it.

Matt
Old 11-29-2011, 01:17 PM #9
-N8-
-DBS KillMode-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt911 View Post
For sure Nate, I got your form mail through paintballevents.ca.

We are just waiting for the CXBL to release its Western dates. I know the CXBL has spots in the MXL and RXL available; you should talk to Danny about it.

Matt
Excellent.

I will talk to him about the details. We are thinking probably next year for CXBL... Some of the guys aren't sure if they have the resources for the upfront entry etc, but there is a strong possibility that we may be in the mix for the 2013 season...
-N8- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 01:03 AM #10
R_ion
tang na mo

R_ion posts videos on PbNation
Nppl here so sick