Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 02:44 AM #1975
JohnnyBananas

Lol, reminds of high school for me. WHat major are you?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-13-2011, 02:46 AM #1976
contractkiller20
Come to VLN my child

Honestly. Highschool was more demanding than a lot of my college classes. And I'm a sociology major with a music minor. ****'s pretty fun.

I'm the fine piece of *** in the middle rocking the cowbell! I got to play 5 songs on the pan and 3 on cowbell... oh well. **** is still all kinds of fun.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:48 AM #1977
JohnnyBananas

My AP Gov class in HS was ****ing demanding...thing is about HS you're just so monitored that you can't really just completely do nothing (I mean..I didn't do **** outside of class for the most part). People just don't give a **** about you in college...

Seems like a fun major. I'm psych but I think I'm switching to Law and Justice studies.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:49 AM #1978
contractkiller20
Come to VLN my child

We had about 1,000 people in there that night dancing all night. And this song, Pan Army, we're the only band in America to play it.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:49 AM #1979
contractkiller20
Come to VLN my child

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBananas View Post
My AP Gov class in HS was ****ing demanding...thing is about HS you're just so monitored that you can't really just completely do nothing (I mean..I didn't do **** outside of class for the most part). People just don't give a **** about you in college...

Seems like a fun major. I'm psych but I think I'm switching to Law and Justice studies.
Yeah dude. A lot of my classes in high school were incredibly tough. But you're right. College doesn't give a **** so it's more laid back. If I fail, I fail. Oh well. And it's way fun, hard though. I was psych, but gave up on it instantly.
Old 12-13-2011, 04:21 AM #1980
contractkiller20
Come to VLN my child

17 hours of straight essay writing with the occasional GDT stop. I'm ****ing wiped. Now to wake up in 5 hours and do it again! Night, ya'll.

See you in the new thread.
Old 12-13-2011, 04:29 AM #1981
ZeR0 EVOlution
Sub-Ω

ZeR0 EVOlution is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
ZeR0 EVOlution is reppin' sidebar 4 life
**** yeah, B+ in creative writing. Hands down the hardest class I've ever taken. We wrote something like 200 cumulative pages in that class. Holy ****. I didn't turn in my final for that one (well, I did but not on time). Good ****.
46/0/0

C'est une grande habileté que de savoir cacher son habilité.
Old 12-13-2011, 05:10 AM #1982
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
Thread has over 2000 posts. Continue here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3718951
This SYSTEM user account is not controlled by a person. It's primary function is to automatically split large threads. System also masks the identity of staff members who give infractions. If you have a question, or if SYSTEM becomes self-aware, please post it in the Talk to Mods/Admins section.
Closed Thread