Old 02-09-2012, 09:37 PM #22
grss429
Gun Tech! & Field owner

grss429 plays in the PSP
grss429 posts videos on PbNation
grss429 plays in the APPA D4 division
grss429 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
grss429 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
To be honest, my family and I own a paintball store.. and we recently have become a dealer for ANS gear.. and I've never had a problem with them.. we buy alot of stuff for them.. they ship within a week to me. no late shipments or anything

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY FACEBOOK PAGE! WEBSITE COMING SOON www.facebook.com/bfinpbt

Owner/home field.
Come play at Nature of the game paintball in hampstead North Carolina (910) 270 2163
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-10-2012, 11:42 AM #23
spiderdevil98
man the harpoons!

has been a member for 10 years
spiderdevil98 supports Team VICIOUS
spiderdevil98 is an NCPA player
spiderdevil98 supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotS View Post

Then once i ordered grips from them, and it says 7-10 days to get to you, and it took them 1 1/2 months to ship it.
This happened to me too. On top of it I was sent the wrong grips... and they still charged me the difference.

I fight for MACDEV
DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR
Old 02-10-2012, 11:48 AM #24
Commander_Bubbles
KCMO

i've noticed most people that have a problem buy something that is on back order. or not availibe yet. some of the odd things they have, they have to order. so you have the time it takes the manufacturer to ship to them, plus the time it takes for them to ship to you. I've never had a problem.

"Originally posted by John: I got 99 problems by my last count..."
Old 04-12-2012, 01:21 PM #25
phillysteve
Theft Patrol

Annual Supporting Member
phillysteve is Legendary
phillysteve is a Forum Captain
I hate when you buy a product listed as "NEW" on their website and they say its on backorder. Give me a break, you know they never had that stuff in stock and were getting an order together before they spent any $$ on it.
GLOCK 19
Old 04-26-2012, 11:49 AM #26
phillysteve
Theft Patrol

Annual Supporting Member
phillysteve is Legendary
phillysteve is a Forum Captain
Gave ANSgear another shot. I am now on 48 hours since I placed my order and its still in the processing phase.

I truly think they are the slowest company ever when it comes to shipping out items. Bought a speed feed, tank, and t-shirt.. lol must be hard to put them all in a box.

But don't worry, check out this awesome customer service I got!

GLOCK 19

Last edited by phillysteve : 04-26-2012 at 12:27 PM.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:21 PM #27
spike8808
ANSgear.com For Paintball

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
spike8808 is an Premier field/store owner
spike8808 is an Ultimate field/store owner
spike8808 works for a Paintball manufacturer
spike8808 donated to help Peyton Trent
spike8808 supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysteve View Post
Gave ANSgear another shot. I am now on 48 hours since I placed my order and its still in the processing phase.

I truly think they are the slowest company ever when it comes to shipping out items. Bought a speed feed, tank, and t-shirt.. lol must be hard to put them all in a box.

But don't worry, check out this awesome customer service I got!

Steve,

I pulled up your order history and see that the previous orders you had placed shipped out in a very timely manner.

Order 240812 shipped out the same day it was placed via USPS Tracking number 420191499101010521297224141741. You placed the order on the 27th of the month, it shipped on the 27th and you received it on the 31st which is 2 business days from CA to PA.

Order 309748 was placed with free shipping on the 11th and shipped out the very next day on the 12th. The package was delivered via FedEx on the 17th via tracking number 848919760445162.

Your most recent order was placed on the 24th of this month and was pending as of today. We do try to get orders out within 24 hours as we did with your last two, but in some circumstances it takes the full 48 hour processing period due to the volume of orders we receive and have to ship out. It would have shipped out and been on the way today but you chose to cancel it.

Looking at the three orders you placed, I am not sure how we could have provided you with a higher level of customer service than what we offered.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:28 PM #28
Racso
It R go good w/ Pizza

Annual Supporting Member
Racso is playing at Living Legends V
Racso is playing at Living Legends VI
Racso is playing at Living Legends VII
Racso is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike8808 View Post
Order 240812 shipped out the same day it was placed via USPS Tracking number 420191499101010521297224141741. You placed the order on the 27th of the month, it shipped on the 27th and you received it on the 31st which is 2 business days from CA to PA.
I was at first very confused about this, but then I understood: the 27th was a Thursday, which would take out 2 days if it was received on the following Monday.

In ANS's defense, I placed an order last week (on Friday evening), and it was processed and shipped out as advertised. It should be here tomorrow, and I'll give an update on how it was shipped.
Old 04-28-2012, 08:36 AM #29
Racso
It R go good w/ Pizza

Annual Supporting Member
Racso is playing at Living Legends V
Racso is playing at Living Legends VI
Racso is playing at Living Legends VII
Racso is Legendary
Got my order exactly as ordered. Nothing that I would really complain about. If it weren't for a thread like this, then there would be absolutely nothing for me to write about. It would be like going to a grocery store, buying a gallon of milk, and leaving.
Closed Thread