Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-10-2012, 12:59 PM #233
RLfan89

RLfan89 plays in the PSP
RLfan89 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
RLfan89 is an NCPA player
RLfan89 plays in the APPA D3 division
Was not my intent to shoot him that many times, but he was in the snake and his head was the only thing sticking out and we all know with ramping that 7 balls is basically two trigger pulls. But glad to hear he is doing good
RLfan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:17 PM #234
pox23

pox23 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pox23 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLfan89
Was not my intent to shoot him that many times, but he was in the snake and his head was the only thing sticking out and we all know with ramping that 7 balls is basically two trigger pulls. But glad to hear he is doing good
But by looking on your Facebook page you are happy you sent him to the hospital.
pox23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:28 PM #235
spballa1

spballa1 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
spballa1 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
spballa1 supports Team VICIOUS
spballa1 plays in the APPA D5 division
spballa1 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
spballa1 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by pox23 View Post
But by looking on your Facebook page you are happy you sent him to the hospital.
wow, if thats true thats not cool!!!
spballa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:16 PM #236
pox23

here is his facebook screenshot.
and that kid shot him first and erik just kept coming at him.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:01 PM #237
spballa1

thats just not cool to do bro!

Last edited by spballa1 : 12-10-2012 at 06:22 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:51 PM #238
RLfan89

RLfan89 plays in the PSP
RLfan89 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
RLfan89 is an NCPA player
RLfan89 plays in the APPA D3 division
1) best case scenario we traded, and that would be if then hit on his hopper doesn't count as a real hit. Cause there was no way for him to hit me before I was right next to him since he was kneeling down and not poping the top of the bunker.
2) I've been on the receiving end of a similar exchange where I was the one with the concussion so me being happy is ridiculous. Not once does it say im so happy I injured some one. It clear states I don't like cheaters, especially at practice.
3) Charles next time you should really blank out someone's last name, its called respect.
4) anyone thinking its dun to injure someone is in the wrong sport, if i was happy about it why would i check on here to see if he was okay and also contact Ben to make sure he was ok?
Charles if ur still butt hurt from how u left the uwm group grow up, and stop trying to make me out to be someone im not.
RLfan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:09 PM #239
iquadra
BucK NastY

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLfan89 View Post
if i was happy about it why would i check on here to see if he was okay and also contact Ben to make sure he was ok?
Was gonna say this

Its not like anyone had any intentions of this accident happening, things like this happen in all sports not just paintball. The kid is okay, and for that we are all glad. No need to escalate things into bigger problems by making it sound like this was done on purpose.

Proudly Sponsored By: Exalt
iquadra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:38 PM #240
iStepbroi
Sauce

iStepbroi plays in the PSP
iStepbroi is playing at Living Legends VII
iStepbroi owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
iStepbroi plays in the APPA D4 division
iStepbroi supports Empire
^ i'm with this guy
Old 12-10-2012, 06:41 PM #241
pox23

Quote:
1) best case scenario we traded, and that would be if then hit on his hopper doesn't count as a real hit. Cause there was no way for him to hit me before I was right next to him since he was kneeling down and not poping the top of the bunker.
2) I've been on the receiving end of a similar exchange where I was the one with the concussion so me being happy is ridiculous. Not once does it say im so happy I injured some one. It clear states I don't like cheaters, especially at practice.
3) Charles next time you should really blank out someone's last name, its called respect.
4) anyone thinking its dun to injure someone is in the wrong sport, if i was happy about it why would i check on here to see if he was okay and also contact Ben to make sure he was ok?
Charles if ur still butt hurt from how u left the uwm group grow up, and stop trying to make me out to be someone im not.
I am not Charles and maybe you looked at the law and seen what malicious malice (intent in case you do not know what malice is) and how it can be anywhere from 2-20 years in a state prison with 5-100k with the chance of time 2 or 3 in reparations, but not to exceed 200k. and who knows what all can be add with him being a minor.
Also in the english legal system, malice describes not only the intent to do harm but also a reckless disregard for the harm that one's actions could cause.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:47 PM #242
Hooligan103

Hooligan103 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Hooligan103 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by iStepbroi View Post
^ i'm with this guy

Agreed. Glad the whole story has been told. Its unfortunate what happened wish the fella on the receiving end a speedy recovery
Old 12-10-2012, 07:01 PM #243
Shore.Tay
LSU Sucks Dick

Quote:
I am not Charles and maybe you looked at the law and seen what malicious malice (intent in case you do not know what malice is) and how it can be anywhere from 2-20 years in a state prison with 5-100k with the chance of time 2 or 3 in reparations, but not to exceed 200k. and who knows what all can be add with him being a minor.
Also in the english legal system, malice describes not only the intent to do harm but also a reckless disregard for the harm that one's actions could cause.

lol...
Shore.Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:04 PM #244
Koepp84

Koepp84 plays in the PSP
Koepp84 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Koepp84 is an NCPA player
Quote:
Lol, watch out people we got ourselves a lawyer here! Everyone takes the risk when they step on the field so your argument is pointless honestly.

UW-Milwaukee Paintball - Former President
Milwaukee Panthers Paintball Facebook Page
Koepp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:15 PM #245
Stunna02
*MW*

Stunna02 plays in the PSP
Stunna02 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Stunna02 plays in the APPA D4 division
Stunna02 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
You don't by chance play for the siege casual of you???
Stunna02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:30 PM #246
pepformance
Pepper

pepformance plays in the PSP
pepformance plays in the MiLP
pepformance donated to help Peyton Trent
pepformance plays in the APPA D3 division
Lawl so hard...
pepformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:52 PM #247
BREW CITY PB
BREW CITY PAINTBALL

Sportsmanship

If you can't respect the game and play by the rules ( practice or not ) you are not welcome at brew city. What happened here Sunday was an accident for sure. What disgusts me is the attitude taken by the shooter after it was done. There is absolutely no way you can spin the post " sent some kid to the hospital today with a concussion. moral of the story don't cheat me at paintball,i will win " into anything positive for our sport or into anything other then CLEARLY bragging about what you did, being proud of it, and you certainly wanted people to think you are big and bad and did it on purpose ( even though I am sure you did not ). I'm not sure how anyone who actively plays paintball could " like" this post either. That is truly disgusting to think you could like the fact that someone hurt someone because they " cheated them" ( again even though it was not intentional ). This is not what paintball is about. This outlook and attitude will do nothing but destroy our sport. We do not want your business if you share these views so please do not come to brew city,you will NEVER be welcome.

WWW.BREWCITYPAINTBALL.COM
BREWCITYPAINTBALL@YAHOO.COM
www.Lasertagtogo.com
BREW CITY PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:40 PM #248
brettwolf19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BREW CITY PB View Post
What disgusts me is the attitude taken by the shooter after it was done..,This is not what paintball is about. This outlook and attitude will do nothing but destroy our sport.
Well said
brettwolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:44 PM #249
spballa1

Quote:
If you can't respect the game and play by the rules ( practice or not ) you are not welcome at brew city. What happened here Sunday was an accident for sure. What disgusts me is the attitude taken by the shooter after it was done. There is absolutely no way you can spin the post " sent some kid to the hospital today with a concussion. moral of the story don't cheat me at paintball,i will win " into anything positive for our sport or into anything other then CLEARLY bragging about what you did, being proud of it, and you certainly wanted people to think you are big and bad and did it on purpose ( even though I am sure you did not ). I'm not sure how anyone who actively plays paintball could " like" this post either. That is truly disgusting to think you could like the fact that someone hurt someone because they " cheated them" ( again even though it was not intentional ). This is not what paintball is about. This outlook and attitude will do nothing but destroy our sport. We do not want your business if you share these views so please do not come to brew city,you will NEVER be welcome.
i think it was all well said!
Old 12-10-2012, 09:04 PM #250
Stunna02
*MW*

Stunna02 plays in the PSP
Stunna02 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Stunna02 plays in the APPA D4 division
Stunna02 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Stunna02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:13 PM #251
MWballer989

MWballer989 plays in the PSP
MWballer989 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
MWballer989 is an NCPA National Champion
MWballer989 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
pretty sure it wont become this extreme bro. its paintball. everyone runs the risk of anything happening once you step on the field. unfortunate that things had to go down this way tho

UW-Whitewater Paintball
Pound Town
S3sam3Str33t Gang

****Brown/Red Luxe 1.5 for sale****
MWballer989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:28 PM #252
FiveToGo
Awaiting Email Confirmation

FiveToGo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Erik is such a bully.
FiveToGo is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups