GOG Extcy- Will have to downgrade equipment to get this 0 0%
USED guns, Rails, IONs, Etc.. 3 100.00%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-17-2011, 01:40 PM #1
mjsmith1113

mjsmith1113 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Need Some Help

Hey guys i posted this else where but wanted to get some opinions and maybe some references. I am form KC and just curious what the best store in the area would be? green dragon? jeagers pro shop?

also this is my original post and poll

Hey everybody just kind of been contemplating myself so i figured people with some knowledge would be the best to ask. So with christmas coming up i am looking to come out of the season with atleast the bare minimums, i have a mask picked out as well as a tank(except Whats the difference between the PSI of a tank 3000/4500, will either shoot on any gun?). Anyways i am conflicted by quite a few choices. I am really looking for something that i can play woodsball and speedball with but probably will be playing a little more speedball. anyways i just want something that is all around a durable/ good shooting gun that is user friendly for someone who has a good general knowledge of what they are doing. I know in this price range i will not be getting the perfect gun that will last me forever, I am a student so i just need it to get me by til i can afford to shoot a high end gun. Also i am interested in used guns but i only have 2 stores here in kansas city and they are kind of far away, just curious if this is a better route or if buying new is better. Finally i have one more question and that is, will any stores have really good deals for black friday? thanks in advanced to those who reply it is greatly appreciated.
mjsmith1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-17-2011, 02:48 PM #2
kyle53pntball
I'm more legit than you?

kyle53pntball plays in the PSP
kyle53pntball helped look for balloons
kyle53pntball plays in the APPA D4 division
Search the pbnation BST forum. I've never even heard of what's on the poll until you got to used lol.

Ego7's are legit and they'll work for both woods ball and speedball. You can get one for probably $300.
kyle53pntball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:55 PM #3
Tim@Kick'n
Kick'n Paintball Park

Tim@Kick'n plays in the PSP
Tim@Kick'n plays in the APPA D1 division
Dont listen to this guy. Go into Jegars and talk to Sam or Dave and tell them how much you are wanting to spend and Im sure they can hook you up with exactly what you need. Keep your money with a local store and not with some kid on the nation.
GI SPORTZ--AC402.COM--GI VISION--EXALT--V FORCE--PLANET ECLIPSE
KICKNPAINTBALLPARK.COM
Tim@Kick'n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 03:02 PM #4
PoBoy00

PoBoy00 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
PoBoy00 supports Team VICIOUS
PoBoy00 supports Team VICIOUS
PoBoy00 plays in the APPA beginner division
^^^^^

2014 Vicious Axe
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...ht=vicious+axe
PoBoy00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 03:02 PM #5
JeepRallye08
KCMO

unfortunatley green dragon is out of business and he had the best selection IMO. look on craigslist for guns. i know a guy that has a pmr listed for like $150 on there. also i know 280 paintball has 48-3000 psi tanks for fairly cheap. if you like i can give you an email address to a guy that has a lot of stuff for sale.
JeepRallye08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 03:50 PM #6
mjsmith1113

mjsmith1113 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim@Kick'n View Post
Dont listen to this guy. Go into Jegars and talk to Sam or Dave and tell them how much you are wanting to spend and Im sure they can hook you up with exactly what you need. Keep your money with a local store and not with some kid on the nation.
Yeah i have been to jegars one time but i really need to get in there and check it out again. That is what i am looking for is a reliable local source and everybody there seemed extremely helpful. also does 280paintball have a pro shop?
mjsmith1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 04:19 PM #7
JeepRallye08
KCMO

they do not. but some of the guys that go up there have stuff for sale. they have a few used things in the case for sale but not a lot. but the guys up there are great.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:56 PM #8
kyle53pntball
I'm more legit than you?

kyle53pntball plays in the PSP
kyle53pntball helped look for balloons
kyle53pntball plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
....tool
kyle53pntball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 08:24 PM #9
Jasta11

If you're interested in a PMR8 I have one listed on craigslist. Search TOURNAMENT PAINTBALL GEAR, and send me an e-mail.
Jasta11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 02:09 PM #10
JeepRallye08
KCMO

^^^ pretty sure this is the guy i referred to you about lol.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:32 PM #11
notyourninja
killtacular

support local stores
Old 11-18-2011, 03:03 PM #12
JeepRallye08
KCMO

we dont really have local stores... the closest to me is still a 45 min drive...
Old 11-18-2011, 08:40 PM #13
Tim@Kick'n
Kick'n Paintball Park

Tim@Kick'n plays in the PSP
Tim@Kick'n plays in the APPA D1 division
That's local enough
GI SPORTZ--AC402.COM--GI VISION--EXALT--V FORCE--PLANET ECLIPSE
KICKNPAINTBALLPARK.COM
Tim@Kick'n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 04:41 PM #14
JeepRallye08
KCMO

tell that to my gas tank lol i'd gladly support any store with in twenty minutes of here. my gas budget can handle that
Old 12-02-2011, 11:10 AM #15
machinebx
WAFB Paintball

machinebx supports Bob Gurnsey
machinebx supports our troops
3000/4500 is just how much air in pressure that a tank can hold. they will work on any gun as long as you match up the correct amount of pressure coming out of the tank, high pressure (~800 psi output) and low pressure (~450 psi output). most guns will work with a high pressure output.

as for pro shops, like jeep said 280 paintball does not have a proshop. i have seen some pretty nice stuff for sale in their display case though. high performance in harrisonville also has new and used guns and gear for sale and can order items for you if you need them to. jaegers has a proshop and also the largest selection of items in house for sale, so if you like to hold a gun in your hand to see what it feels like then they may be your best bet. also, if you buy a gun from a local store chances are they will fix it for you if anything goes wrong.

that being said, you can always get a better used gun for the same price as a lesser new gun. the only problem is that is something goes wrong then it is entirely on you to fix it, or pay to fix it.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:28 PM #16
my4dgt500

my4dgt500 plays in the APPA beginner division
I really dont believe no one suggested dropzone in lawrence. its a bit of a drive from mo but a great selection on guns and apparel... Great people that work there also...
my4dgt500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:26 PM #17
jerryjjackson69

jerryjjackson69 plays in the PSP
jerryjjackson69 plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
Go into Jegars and talk to Sam or Dave and tell them how much you are wanting to spend and Im sure they can hook you up with exactly what you need. Keep your money with a local store and not with some kid on the nation.
This. Head on into Jaegers sometime during operating hours and just talk with Sam and/or Dave. They're cool laid back guys that will chat with you and answer all your questions whether you're looking to buy something or if you're just trying to get more info on the sport.

Last edited by jerryjjackson69 : 12-07-2011 at 03:28 PM.
jerryjjackson69 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups