Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2011, 02:11 PM #64
memphisballa123
grizzly mint ftw!!!
 
memphisballa123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippmann playa View Post
machine work to start off a workout?

Edit: Also, dat volume
helps get the blood flowing
memphisballa123 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-21-2011, 02:23 PM #65
Tippmann playa
Workin' dat insulin spike
 
Tippmann playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Nebraska
16 sets of straight quad work though?

3x5 squats + 1x20 wm are about all I can handle when going heavy
__________________
"If you are reading this, thank a teacher.
If you are reading this in English, thank a soldier."

"Originally posted by pillowpants: i dont know how to decipher this chart, then again, i do go to a community college."
"Originally posted by Mr.AmaZiN: did you just use an apostrophe for want?"
"Originally posted by pb123456789: Or call her a **** and proceed to textrape her."
"Originally posted by dualimpact: They haven't walked in on me but they know, I'm a screamer."
Tippmann playa is offline  
Old 11-21-2011, 02:36 PM #66
memphisballa123
grizzly mint ftw!!!
 
memphisballa123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippmann playa View Post
16 sets of straight quad work though?

3x5 squats + 1x20 wm are about all I can handle when going heavy
Yes.. The front squats are light as I am still learning the form. The leg extensions are in preparation for the quad work out. The smith squats I added after watching some of cutler's movies,liked the depth plus different stances you could use . So in reality Its 3 movements and a 7 for quads.
memphisballa123 is offline  
Old 11-21-2011, 02:51 PM #67
Barber
Moose Krew.
 
Barber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: 765
 has been a member for 10 years
Barber plays in the PSP
Barber plays in the APPA D4 division
I do med-heavy front squats, then heavy leg presses, then I finish with a quad extension WM. I work my ham/calf work in between those. I wouldn't want to squat twice in the same workout though, especially going heavy.
__________________
ÚSKay All Day
Barber is offline  
Old 11-21-2011, 03:17 PM #68
Pump Revolution
It is what it is
 
Pump Revolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
I can't handle a lot of volume on back or legs, **** on makes me to nauseas


In b4 "Kevin is a *****"
__________________
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: Is anything really TMI in ST:F at this point?"


"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Pump Revolution is offline  
Old 11-21-2011, 04:38 PM #69
FHS JewFro
black AND white
 
FHS JewFro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: never move to, NC
*****
__________________
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
FHS JewFro is offline  
Old 11-21-2011, 04:49 PM #70
Pump Revolution
It is what it is
 
Pump Revolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
I noes
__________________
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: Is anything really TMI in ST:F at this point?"


"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Pump Revolution is offline  
Old 11-21-2011, 05:59 PM #71
damico
 
 
damico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 630
damico is a Supporting Member
damico plays in the PSP
damico owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
damico plays in the APPA D4 division
****
__________________
"Originally posted by Lurker27: Damico = most underrated poster in ST:F"
------------------------------------------------------
OLD FEEDBACK
damico is offline  
Old 11-21-2011, 08:27 PM #72
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.
 
Death_Taco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Frederick MD.
 has been a member for 10 years
Great day at gym yet again. Left everything at the gym - feeling empty and calm on the way back.

Two dudes in there were pissing me off massively though. Lifting retard weights that they had to flail around their feet just to lift, with their buddy lifting 75% of the weight as a "spot," screaming, swearing and acting like jackasses. Half their lifts were off balance and crooked and to top it off they were skinnier than I ****ing am.

Honestly, yet I'm the one who gets hurt when I mess my form up ONCE. One ****ing rep and I get hurt. Do not understand this at all.
Death_Taco is offline  
Old 11-21-2011, 08:40 PM #73
Barber
Moose Krew.
 
Barber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: 765
 has been a member for 10 years
Barber plays in the PSP
Barber plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Taco View Post
Great day at gym yet again. Left everything at the gym - feeling empty and calm on the way back.

Two dudes in there were pissing me off massively though. Lifting retard weights that they had to flail around their feet just to lift, with their buddy lifting 75% of the weight as a "spot," screaming, swearing and acting like jackasses. Half their lifts were off balance and crooked and to top it off they were skinnier than I ****ing am.

Honestly, yet I'm the one who gets hurt when I mess my form up ONCE. One ****ing rep and I get hurt. Do not understand this at all.
You're not bro enough. You need a Panama City spring break cut off to prevent injury.
__________________
ÚSKay All Day
Barber is offline  
Old 11-21-2011, 08:42 PM #74
offlimitspballa
Love Christ. Love people.
 
offlimitspballa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Shreveport
 has been a member for 10 years
offlimitspballa is for the Gunfight
offlimitspballa is reppin' sidebar 4 life
offlimitspballa has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
offlimitspballa supports DLX Technology
Squats and Power Cleans

Squats - 3x5 at 385
Power Cleans - 5x3 at 255

feelsgoodman.jpg
__________________
Vaccinated with the lead of 1000 rounds.
Hell hath no fury? Well it does now


Small Talk Money Tracking
BMDT:Tell us what you don't like about yourself
WTB Thread | Indy, Rapper, Gear F/S
Alien Army
"We'll Rule the World"
offlimitspballa is offline  
Old 11-21-2011, 08:43 PM #75
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.
 
Death_Taco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Frederick MD.
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barber View Post
You're not bro enough. You need a Panama City spring break cut off to prevent injury.
I need less sleeves. They are a pain in my *** during tri/bi/shoulder days. Crinkle up, chafe, itch, take focus away from lift and annoy the **** out of me.
Death_Taco is offline  
Old 11-21-2011, 09:06 PM #76
dholmblad
 
 
dholmblad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
 has been a member for 10 years
Ran today during my lunch break at work for ~ 3 miles

Upper body day in the gym
beanch
275X5
DB incline
100sx8
close grip pullups
3x10
tricep/bicep work
dholmblad is offline  
Old 11-21-2011, 09:14 PM #77
Pelto123
Cell Technician
 
Pelto123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chinaland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Taco View Post
I need less sleeves. They are a pain in my *** during tri/bi/shoulder days. Crinkle up, chafe, itch, take focus away from lift and annoy the **** out of me.
I am getting this:
http://www.npc-wear.com/productsInfo...d=228&subCat=1

and

http://www.npc-wear.com/productsInfo...id=58&subCat=1

For trolling the absolute **** out of my school gym ... **** will be real lulzy in Feb when I am hopefully above 180 at the same leanness I am now

Going to get a gym membership at the Y for legs days since they actually have hack squat machines and a lying leg curl machine.
Pelto123 is offline  
Old 11-21-2011, 09:31 PM #78
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.
 
Death_Taco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Frederick MD.
 has been a member for 10 years
I'd feel like a ****** wearing either of those. Mainly because I am the world's smallest body builder.

When I tell people, "I'm not a weight lifter" they simply respond, "Obviously."






















Death_Taco is offline  
Old 11-21-2011, 10:30 PM #79
damico
 
 
damico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 630
damico is a Supporting Member
damico plays in the PSP
damico owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
damico plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Taco View Post
I need less sleeves. They are a pain in my *** during tri/bi/shoulder days. Crinkle up, chafe, itch, take focus away from lift and annoy the **** out of me.
l or xl shirt?
__________________
"Originally posted by Lurker27: Damico = most underrated poster in ST:F"
------------------------------------------------------
OLD FEEDBACK
damico is offline  
Old 11-21-2011, 10:34 PM #80
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.
 
Death_Taco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Frederick MD.
 has been a member for 10 years
Large. They are a bit too big for me. I'm slowly filling it out though....SLOWLY being the word of the day.
Death_Taco is offline  
Old 11-21-2011, 11:53 PM #81
Pelto123
Cell Technician
 
Pelto123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chinaland
I always go sleeveless or y back for upper body ****.

I like to see how the muscle is being worked. I think this is vital for anyone new to bodybuilding still trying to learn how to properly execute a lift to work the target muscle.

For legs I go with this comfy baggy shirt that I have and super high cut shorts.

In b4 haters going to hate cause they mad.
Pelto123 is offline  
Old 11-21-2011, 11:56 PM #82
Hawke
 
 
Hawke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Taco View Post
I'd feel like a ****** wearing either of those. Mainly because I am the world's smallest body builder.

When I tell people, "I'm not a weight lifter" they simply respond, "Obviously."


[IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/003/619/Untitled-1.jpg?1288903617[IMG]
i know that feel, bro.
__________________
Feedback
Hawke is offline  
Old 11-22-2011, 01:10 AM #83
Squirrelly Wrath
Crush Your Enemies
 
Squirrelly Wrath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Deepest Circle of Hell
Squirrelly Wrath supports Team VICIOUS
AYO PeltBro,

If you wear this:




With something like this:





You'll pull AAAALLLLL the Hipster bishes, Gnome Sayian!?
__________________
ST: The Taylor Swift Thread- She makes our hearts melt!!
ST: Faggy Time

Genetics.
Squirrelly Wrath is offline  
Old 11-22-2011, 07:28 AM #84
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.
 
Death_Taco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Frederick MD.
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelto123 View Post
I always go sleeveless or y back for upper body ****.

I like to see how the muscle is being worked. I think this is vital for anyone new to bodybuilding still trying to learn how to properly execute a lift to work the target muscle.

For legs I go with this comfy baggy shirt that I have and super high cut shorts.

In b4 haters going to hate cause they mad.
I roll my shorts up high during legs, so I ain't even bad.
Death_Taco is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump