Community Focus

Old 11-22-2011, 04:50 AM #64
bonehead61
Kurupt

bonehead61 supports Team VICIOUS
bonehead61 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by idontknow2007 View Post
Ego customer service at Vegas this year was crappy IMO...couple of my teammates had personal experience with the bad service. I dont know why the person running the booth (older guy with long hair, didnt get his name) was being this way, but prior to this event customer service has always been top notch.
That's winter. He's next to jerry bates as an amazing tech

KURUPT PAINTBALL
http://kuruptpaintballom
bonehead61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-22-2011, 07:26 AM #65
95saturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonJones View Post
Lol NTs wont have many problems but 90% of the owners dont understand the gun and dont know how to mess with it. I have hardly ever had a problem with my NT (except when my board fried because water)
this.

i own a nt 10 and have not had a single problem. first thing to do: study the manual. learn the parts of the bolt and what to maintain correctly. nt's are just higher maintaince than ego's. that doesnt mean they break down and have problems, just need more attention. nt's have more orings which means a greater risk of having dry o-rings which need to be lubed. if you take care of the nt, it will do the same back on the field. ive put several cases through mine without one problem.
95saturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:34 AM #66
kyjellydoenuts
Bonus Ball?

kyjellydoenuts owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
kyjellydoenuts owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
kyjellydoenuts is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikill4sp View Post
I own both. Never had a problem with my NT. Never had a problem with my Ego. It's the owners that don't know how to take care of their guns that give them problems. If you take care of your gun it will take care of you, whether that be reliability, accuracy, etc. Try both out and make your decision based off that.
Just by this, I've seen maintenance done on a nt10 and i do mine on my ego 11.

Before I start let me say this they are different guns

you can do a quick maintenance on the ego (remove the rammer and bolt, lube and throw back in) or a long maintenance(everything before, lpr, hpr, basically everything.) I can do a full clean on my gun in under 10 min, eye covers and everything

The nt10 just looks complicated with the can. sure its just one piece but it looks like a huge learning curve.

In the end just take care of your gun, most of the time a small leak is not enough lube or you just need a new o ring. But my ego has 150000 shots on it and i have yet to replace an o ring. oh and i have no breach wear because i take care of my gun.

Dark Ego 11 Green and Black
kyjellydoenuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 02:55 PM #67
xPBxJUNKIEx

What are the stock firing modes on the nt11???
xPBxJUNKIEx is offline   Reply With Quote