BELOWZERO is playing at Living Legends VI
BELOWZERO owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
BELOWZERO supports Team VICIOUS
BELOWZERO plays in the APPA D4 division
BELOWZERO is Legendary
BELOWZERO is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonJones View Post
Lol NTs wont have many problems but 90% of the owners dont understand the gun and dont know how to mess with it. I have hardly ever had a problem with my NT (except when my board fried because water)
QFT never had any problems with mine, its funny to see how defensive ego owners/eclipse in general get about vs threads. NT is a fantastic marker, but i for one would go for the ego 11 over the NT imo.
1.Accuracy equal
2.comfort personal preference
3.lightness about equal
4.speed Equal (way faster then you need to shoot)
5.efficiency very close but this goes to the nt

After using both, i like the way that the EGO11 shoots over the NT imo, shoot both before you decide, don't let the fan boys sway you either way, and i am sure that you will be more the satisfied with either of them.

MUST STOP GUN BEING A GUN WHORE
FOR ALL YOUR BOBLONG NEEDS PM TIM2THOUSAND4
Field of Dreams
900-999-999
BELOWZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 10:55 AM #24
HarrisonJones

Annual Supporting Member
HarrisonJones is BST Legit
HarrisonJones is a Professional paintball player
HarrisonJones plays in the PSP
HarrisonJones supports Empire
the shot on the NT tho is what i love. The paintballs trajectory is so strait. Like in luxes, Ego, geo 2s ive owned they tend to dip after 80ft or so. MY NT and NTs ive shot do not

Avid - Paintball Arkansas - Empire - HK Army

Youtube
HarrisonJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 12:48 PM #25
CatoRockwell
Mercenary

CatoRockwell owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
CatoRockwell owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CatoRockwell owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonJones
the shot on the NT tho is what i love. The paintballs trajectory is so strait. Like in luxes, Ego, geo 2s ive owned they tend to dip after 80ft or so. MY NT and NTs ive shot do not
You do realize that this is all in your perspective and not an actual difference in trajectory right?
"Always mystify, mislead and surprise the enemy; and when you strike and overcome him, never let up in the pursuit. Never fight against heavy odds if you can hurl your own force on only a part of your enemy and crush it. A small army may thus destroy a large one, and repeated victory will make you invincible." -Thomas Stonewall Jackson
CatoRockwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 12:58 PM #26
Cnoddings0364
**** Trolls

Cnoddings0364 plays in the PSP
Cnoddings0364 plays in the APPA D3 division
Cnoddings0364 supports DLX Technology
Here comes the physics battle. Ib4l
Cnoddings0364 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 01:35 PM #27
HarrisonJones

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatoRockwell View Post
You do realize that this is all in your perspective and not an actual difference in trajectory right?
you do realize you just sounded like an idiot? EVERY type of marker has a different trajectory its simple physics

Youtube
Old 11-19-2011, 01:41 PM #28
l1ryan1l
<3<3<3<3<3<3 SLOTHS!!!!!

l1ryan1l is an NCPA player
l1ryan1l plays in the APPA D4 division
l1ryan1l is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
l1ryan1l supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Lol NTs wont have many problems but 90% of the owners dont understand the gun and dont know how to mess with it. I have hardly ever had a problem with my NT (except when my board fried because water)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BELOWZERO View Post
QFT never had any problems with mine, its funny to see how defensive ego owners/eclipse in general get about vs threads. NT is a fantastic marker, but i for one would go for the ego 11 over the NT imo.
1.Accuracy equal
2.comfort personal preference
3.lightness about equal
4.speed Equal (way faster then you need to shoot)
5.efficiency very close but this goes to the nt

After using both, i like the way that the EGO11 shoots over the NT imo, shoot both before you decide, don't let the fan boys sway you either way, and i am sure that you will be more the satisfied with either of them.
best advice in this thread.
l1ryan1l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 02:15 PM #29
jptothetree
Social Paintball

jptothetree plays in the PSP
jptothetree posts videos on PbNation
jptothetree plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
you do realize you just sounded like an idiot? EVERY type of marker has a different trajectory its simple physics
this hahahaa
jptothetree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 02:17 PM #30
venturacougar1

dont mean any disrespect just saying i like your videos and everything but ive seen on some of the shooting nt videos youve adjusted the velocity threw the hyper3 and well from what ive heard from all the dye techs ive talked to is you dont adjust the hyper 3 at all. yes depending on what spacers you put if any you can mess a little with the pressure + or - but not by alot depending on what spacer and bolt tip (thats why u must have a pressure tester) thats how you can get your gun shooting to your perference. from what ive seen if i have it around 125 to 130 psi the red will be 265+ yellow 275+ and green 285+ and no spacer 285-300 +-. but thats me. ive personally never adjusted the hyper 3 without checking it on my pressure tester after and or before and my nt11 has yet to fail me. oh and FYI for everyone thats thinking am talking about the 10 am not only the NT11 never owned a 10 i heard their were to many problems with that one. but yeah i have yet to have any problems with my NT11 it shoots fantastic ill admit that if you put a yellow or red spacer it gets louder and more kick i do see some efficency but personally i tend to run it with the green spacer and or no spacer with blue or green bolt tip. and i get almost around 8 pods which is good enough for me or for any spool valve for that matter. but am just saying ive seen on your last video you were talking about how your nt couldnt have a day without chopping maybe it was because you were messing with the hyper 3. but thats just my personal opinion no disrespect or anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnoddings0364 View Post

Let me correct you...

The spacers and bolt tips, although change your velocity, are NOT supposed to be the sole source for adjusting your Velocity. Why on Gods earth would Dye come out with a gun where you NEED to have the pressures at XXX psi and the only way you can get it to shoot at XXX Fps, is to remove/add the bolt internals?

Your Wrong.

The spacers and inserts are for efficiency purposes only. If you want you gun to shoot as many pods as possible, fill it up and restrict the air. If you want to insure that you can shoot fragile or crappy paint and don't care about air, remove all the spacers and install the largest insert.
venturacougar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 02:31 PM #31
venturacougar1

i dont know where u getting your info but i never said my NT had problem with cold weather, chopping/clipping it shoots fine and all i said its a given FACT that SPool valve markers require more work then a POppit DUHH. and yeah when u ad spacer it increases kick and sound but thats the beauty of the NT you can make it quite as hell or you can me it really efficent at a cost for both making it extremly quite and shooting smooth will cost you air i still tend to get almost 8 pods not bad for a spool valve and if i want extreme efficency ill put the red spacer and ill shoot around 10 pods. in my personal opinion thats the beauty of it can your ego do that ? nope and as for your friend owning a NT and not shooting or working good hes in that 90% of people that dont know how to use an NT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Idiot Box View Post
LOL Or you can turn on your Ego and shoot it at whatever FPS you want because they are designed to work properly. Sure you can get efficiency out of the NT. But when you put the spacers in to get the efficiency, it ups the sound and kick. Defeating the benefit of having a spool valve marker.

Also the GEO2 has none of the issues that you are saying that all Spool valve markers according to you have. It has no issues in the extreme cold never clipped a ball and always works.

My friend has a 1of 10 Dye NT. Why is it a 1 of 10? Because everyone on the team took a Dye package and got a new NT. His was the only one that didn't spray paint like a Wagner. They all went back and forth to Dye more then once at some point. Thats why we are all shooting PE this year and the next.
venturacougar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 02:57 PM #32
HarrisonJones

Annual Supporting Member
I have had both NT10s and NT11s. Didnt have any problems with ether. But Everyone has to realize the NT only got 2 year models. NORMALLY guns tend to have problems in there early years. Look at the Clone they found problems and updates after the V1 so they released the V2 and then the VX. Same for the Geo. there was the Geo 1 which was terrible before the GR2 upgrade and then geo 2... If you ask me Dye has done a pretty damn good job on the NT. YES there is some problems that need to be fixed. Yes there working on it. In june i was told there supposed to debut a new NT. I bet all those problems will be fixed. Like the NT10 problems fixed in the NT11...

Youtube
Old 11-19-2011, 03:19 PM #33
idontknow2007
Head Shot...

idontknow2007 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
idontknow2007 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
idontknow2007 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego

every year, MOST companies release a "new" or "upgraded" version of thier marker...BUT Planet Eclipse will not be releasing an Ego12...why? because the 11 is a perfect marker, there is nothing that they can do it to make it better, at least until technology catches up.

Each marker has it advantages and its downfalls, to make a choice between the two based on what people say vs. what you decide after testing each one is foolish.

05 Red/Black Ego,07 Ghost Ego,08 Joker Ego
idontknow2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 03:21 PM #34
ikill4sp

ikill4sp owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ikill4sp owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ikill4sp posts videos on PbNation
I own both. Never had a problem with my NT. Never had a problem with my Ego. It's the owners that don't know how to take care of their guns that give them problems. If you take care of your gun it will take care of you, whether that be reliability, accuracy, etc. Try both out and make your decision based off that.
ikill4sp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 03:42 PM #35
paint4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikill4sp View Post
I own both. Never had a problem with my NT. Never had a problem with my Ego. It's the owners that don't know how to take care of their guns that give them problems. If you take care of your gun it will take care of you, whether that be reliability, accuracy, etc. Try both out and make your decision based off that.
I keep see-ing a lot of this type of post, but here's the thing. There are more ego11's out there than Nt's yet it is the NT that is being almost given away with all the deals, resale value is way down, and there are far more problems and complaints with the NT. Why would only the NT owners not know how to take care of their guns. So this would suggest that it is not just the owners, but rather a problem with the gun. I do like dye and I love their barrels, but in this case I think the NT is close to being a lemon for them. Now the DM, that is another story, it seems to get a lot of praise and average complaints like any marker.
paint4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 04:01 PM #36
HarrisonJones

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by paint4 View Post
I keep see-ing a lot of this type of post, but here's the thing. There are more ego11's out there than Nt's yet it is the NT that is being almost given away with all the deals, resale value is way down, and there are far more problems and complaints with the NT. Why would only the NT owners not know how to take care of their guns. So this would suggest that it is not just the owners, but rather a problem with the gun. I do like dye and I love their barrels, but in this case I think the NT is close to being a lemon for them. Now the DM, that is another story, it seems to get a lot of praise and average complaints like any marker.
Have you ever read what fixed the guns when they went down???? 99% of the time is ether they need a new battery or lubed.... What the owners dont get is they need to be taken care of.. IF you dont lube the gun or make sure it doesnt have a fresh battery then your going to run into problems.. The NT is just like a new born baby you need to take care of it constantly and it will work like a charm... MOST people dont go home and lube there gun after every time they play..

Youtube
Old 11-19-2011, 04:37 PM #37
Mr Idiot Box
Rubber Ducky Pump Squad

Mr Idiot Box plays in the PSP
Mr Idiot Box owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Mr Idiot Box owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
MOST people dont go home and lube there gun after every time they play..
Your right I shoot PE I don't have to.
Old 11-19-2011, 05:38 PM #38
paint4

The Nt 11 came out at 1500 now almost anywhere you can buy it and a rotor for 999. Now that means it is costing you about 800 for a brand new nt11 that says a lot about the product right there.
paint4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 05:50 PM #39
HarrisonJones

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by paint4 View Post
The Nt 11 came out at 1500 now almost anywhere you can buy it and a rotor for 999. Now that means it is costing you about 800 for a brand new nt11 that says a lot about the product right there.
show me where you can get an NT11 and rotor for 999.....
1. its $1,349.95
2. Rotors are $200 and that would mean NT11s would cost $700...
3. Your post was full of FAIL

Youtube

Last edited by HarrisonJones : 11-19-2011 at 05:52 PM.
Old 11-19-2011, 05:56 PM #40
CatoRockwell
Mercenary

Quote:

Do I sound like an idiot? Wow your intuitive comments have changed not only my perspective, but my firsthand knowledge as well.

If you are so confident that it's trajectory is straight here's a simple test: mount a laser to your barrel get a high speed camera and photograph the trajectory in relation to the laser. I think you'll be surprised by your results.

I'd be very surprised if you can get any paintball gun to shoot "straight" with no arc at 80 feet.
"Always mystify, mislead and surprise the enemy; and when you strike and overcome him, never let up in the pursuit. Never fight against heavy odds if you can hurl your own force on only a part of your enemy and crush it. A small army may thus destroy a large one, and repeated victory will make you invincible." -Thomas Stonewall Jackson

Last edited by CatoRockwell : 11-19-2011 at 06:01 PM.
Old 11-19-2011, 06:00 PM #41
HarrisonJones

Annual Supporting Member
that has nothing to do with it... it has to do with how the ball is hit by the bolt and where the air that pushes the ball hits the ball..

Youtube
Old 11-19-2011, 06:05 PM #42
CatoRockwell
Mercenary

Quote:
that has nothing to do with it... it has to do with how the ball is hit by the bolt and where the air that pushes the ball hits the ball..
If it has a straight trajectory, then this test would prove it.

I've shot nearly every type of paintball marker under the sun & while i will not argue about what is most ergonomic or whether poppits and spoolies have different trajectories, you will not be shooting without an arc at 80 feet.