Cross Fire Grip Tank 68/ 45
Tank is good condition
Grip is applied during mfg so there is no reason to remove tape for fills, inspection, or hydro.
The GRIP's features include:
- The ability to hold air.
- A variety of sizes.
- Reduced Fatigue; because grip holds so well some of the weight is stuck on your shoulder instead of in your wrist.
- Protection at the base against minor abrasions and impact.
The GRIP also offers the following advantages over conventional tank covers or tape:
- Doesn't wear out.
- Wet or dry, works the same.
- Does not slide around.
- Lets your cylinder breathe instead of trapping moisture that can lead to stains.
- No need to remove for fills or hydro.