Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-24-2011, 06:18 AM #1
Baccummba

Angry Sticky Trigger

A buddy of mine thinking he's the "wiz he is" (he's not) took about apart the little black box full of springs and other dood dads and jacked something up. I noticed this when I went to air it up and the gun not firing. He basically put the spring and arm in the wrong place. After realizing this I used the diagram supplied in the manual to help correct this "mishap". After putting the arm back where its supposed to now the trigger doesnt sticks. So as the title says, my trigger doesnt fully reset after I squeeze it. I notice it only does this when the barrel is inserted. Otherwise it operates just fine. I've tried airing it up and dry firing but that doesn't fix the problem. I really REALLY don't want to send it in(again) just because I want to know how to fix this problem among other things when it arises later on down the line. If anyone can provide a picture or a decent description of how things are supposed to look with the whole spring assembly that'd be awesome.

Thanks!
Baccummba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 11:12 AM #2
Baccummba

Great News I fixed it! I had to take another look at "black box" again. A spring was in the wrong place.
Baccummba is offline   Reply With Quote