##$$ $rare Old School Hk Gear $$

price drop! and trades accept4d:
venomwear
regulators for m dm4
revvy hoppers
autococker thread barrels
preferably ultralight
nonpaintball accepted

like it says this is a rare old longsleeve, 1 of 2. xl. steve quan has other t-shirt. this must have been from over 5 years ago, never worn in a game i dont think. this is the prototype of longsleeve with "all logos" in one shirt featuring helecoptor on back and rebelious intimidating grenades on wrists. this is truly rare find. i am original owner of shirt and am willing to part with this to raise funds for a venom wear. asking 120 but make me a fair offer - well see what happens

here we have a unbranded hk streetball shirt made excusevly for me. worn only a few times but in GREAT condition, crispy n new unstained... NTB for never trust... ...well you know.... ONE OF ONE ULTRA RARE FIND size M but feels more like 3xl (huge, baggy, fatty) reversable but only emblem is the NTB on the blue side... great game peice.

asking 90 but please make a fair offer ill consider

and finally, i have a ton of these, i cut out a few, but i have more then picures. these are OLD and have been collecting dust and getting a little bent in drawrs, but are still great and will add steeze to your whole getup. please make offer

Last edited by h4h8 : 02-29-2012 at 10:24 PM. Reason: price drop
h4h8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:57 AM #2
fl45h

fl45h owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Seriously 200 mmmmmm no drop that price a lil lot
Old 02-27-2012, 02:34 PM #3
omfg2u

who are you??? offer up a price u weirdo internet snob
omfg2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:35 PM #4
omfg2u

and im locked out of my h4h8 for some reason so please leave email n info for contact of here and i can pm you
omfg2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:40 PM #5
h4h8

nevermind back on h4h8... id take venomwears!
Old 02-27-2012, 08:01 PM #6
fl45h

fl45h owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Dude the reason I know how much about the hk is the fact my roommate played for them
Old 02-29-2012, 10:20 PM #7
h4h8

dude no disrespect but i MADE this jerseys back in the day when i was designing these logos.... with my own blood sweat and tears ok bro... if you know so much how come you didnt know that you little smart guy??

abyways - buuump, n price drop
Old 03-01-2012, 12:35 PM #8
h4h8

Up Up Up!!! No Offers?? Any Offers?? Small Offers???

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.