Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2012, 05:35 PM #1303
Rob @ Ninja PB
 
 
Rob @ Ninja PB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by 510waffles View Post
Does that change the hydrodate in any way? or do they put the same label back on?
hydro date will stay the same. It will be the same label, different gel coat
__________________
http://www.ninjapaintball.com
http://www.facebook.com/ninjapaintball
NINJA IS PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - NOT CHINA
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Rob @ Ninja PB is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-30-2012, 10:24 PM #1304
tyronejk
titular
 
tyronejk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA
tyronejk is an NCPA player
tyronejk plays in the APPA beginner division
I couldn't find the Crossfire thread, so I decided to ask the great guys at Ninja!

Is my tank okay? Bought it used with no mention of the chips. The fibers are visible, but they feel perfectly smooth.

__________________
Current markers: 2011 G6R | Axe | Lasoya Promaster | Ion | Ion XE

Theoretical max efficiency of a marker
Automated paintball turret
tyronejk is offline  
Old 08-31-2012, 12:18 PM #1305
Rob @ Ninja PB
 
 
Rob @ Ninja PB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyronejk View Post
I couldn't find the Crossfire thread, so I decided to ask the great guys at Ninja!

Is my tank okay? Bought it used with no mention of the chips. The fibers are visible, but they feel perfectly smooth.

If you run your fingernail over the missing gel coat and its still smooth and your fingernail is not catching on the fibers, then its still safe to use. We do a repair service for $20 + shipping if you're interested in getting it repaired. We just apply a two part epoxy over it to give it another layer of protection. If you would like us to repair it, go to our hydro test page and print out the hydro test form which has an option for repair services and send her in.
__________________
http://www.ninjapaintball.com
http://www.facebook.com/ninjapaintball
NINJA IS PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - NOT CHINA
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Rob @ Ninja PB is offline  
Old 08-31-2012, 02:54 PM #1306
tyronejk
titular
 
tyronejk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA
tyronejk is an NCPA player
tyronejk plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob @ Ninja PB View Post
If you run your fingernail over the missing gel coat and its still smooth and your fingernail is not catching on the fibers, then its still safe to use. We do a repair service for $20 + shipping if you're interested in getting it repaired. We just apply a two part epoxy over it to give it another layer of protection. If you would like us to repair it, go to our hydro test page and print out the hydro test form which has an option for repair services and send her in.
Thanks! I may do that with my next hydro. Could you patch the chips and hydro it at the same time?
__________________
Current markers: 2011 G6R | Axe | Lasoya Promaster | Ion | Ion XE

Theoretical max efficiency of a marker
Automated paintball turret
tyronejk is offline  
Old 08-31-2012, 05:12 PM #1307
Rob @ Ninja PB
 
 
Rob @ Ninja PB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyronejk View Post
Thanks! I may do that with my next hydro. Could you patch the chips and hydro it at the same time?
we sure can
__________________
http://www.ninjapaintball.com
http://www.facebook.com/ninjapaintball
NINJA IS PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - NOT CHINA
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Rob @ Ninja PB is offline  
Old 09-02-2012, 03:39 PM #1308
paintballlife22
 
 
paintballlife22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
paintballlife22 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
paintballlife22 plays in the APPA D5 division
Sorry it's a stupid question but what regulator come on the ninja grey ghost tanks for the 68/45? Im not sure if it's the adjustable or ultra lite
paintballlife22 is offline  
Old 09-02-2012, 08:58 PM #1309
B3ARC1AW
 
 
B3ARC1AW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vancouver, WA
So I made a thread about a question I had and got a little help, but no real assurance. So I'm hoping you guys can tell me if what I have in mind will work.

I got a remote line from someone and it came like this.



I'm not too knowledgable with remote lines because I've never used them. But I guess what is there is the slide check. Now I need the quick disconnect and the asa adapter. I found these two parts. One is made by you guys at Ninja, the other doesn't say, but it looks like yours as well. I'm wondering if I buy this part, will it screw on to the end of the slide check. Then if I buy this part, will it work as the male end of the quick disconnect and screw into the asa of the gun. Will those parts complete the remote line system and make it usable?
B3ARC1AW is offline  
Old 09-03-2012, 09:19 PM #1310
cd1130
 
 
cd1130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
cd1130 is playing at Living Legends VI
cd1130 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
cd1130 supports Team VICIOUS
cd1130 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
hey i got a 68ci tank thats 3 years old and i took my tank cover off the other day and noticed that the clear coat on my tank has split all the way around the tank doesnt look like the fibers are damaged in anyway i just wanted to know if the tank is safe to use or should i get it hydro'd
cd1130 is offline  
Old 09-03-2012, 10:30 PM #1311
liverlip
 
 
liverlip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Bronx
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Should be safe. Go to Ninja's web site to get warranty info.
__________________
** If your parents can't pay for your paintball stuff because they are too old and their social security checks are used to fund their retirement, put this in your signature**

][nvert User IS A THIEF
liverlip is offline  
Old 09-04-2012, 09:49 AM #1312
Rob @ Ninja PB
 
 
Rob @ Ninja PB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballlife22 View Post
Sorry it's a stupid question but what regulator come on the ninja grey ghost tanks for the 68/45? Im not sure if it's the adjustable or ultra lite
You can get any of our regulators on any of our bottles. Can you post a pic? That might help me out.
__________________
http://www.ninjapaintball.com
http://www.facebook.com/ninjapaintball
NINJA IS PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - NOT CHINA
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Rob @ Ninja PB is offline  
Old 09-04-2012, 10:27 AM #1313
Rob @ Ninja PB
 
 
Rob @ Ninja PB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by B3ARC1AW View Post
So I made a thread about a question I had and got a little help, but no real assurance. So I'm hoping you guys can tell me if what I have in mind will work.

I got a remote line from someone and it came like this.



I'm not too knowledgable with remote lines because I've never used them. But I guess what is there is the slide check. Now I need the quick disconnect and the asa adapter. I found these two parts. One is made by you guys at Ninja, the other doesn't say, but it looks like yours as well. I'm wondering if I buy this part, will it screw on to the end of the slide check. Then if I buy this part, will it work as the male end of the quick disconnect and screw into the asa of the gun. Will those parts complete the remote line system and make it usable?
As long as the fitting on the end of the remote line from the other manufacturer accepts a 1/8" NPT Female thread, then you can screw our quick disconnect fitting on the end of your remote line and then yes, you can buy a Ninja ASA Adapter to screw into your marker's asa so that you can connect your remote line to your marker by using the Quick Disconnect fitting on the remote line and the fill nipple on your ASA Adapter.
__________________
http://www.ninjapaintball.com
http://www.facebook.com/ninjapaintball
NINJA IS PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - NOT CHINA
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Rob @ Ninja PB is offline  
Old 09-04-2012, 10:29 AM #1314
Rob @ Ninja PB
 
 
Rob @ Ninja PB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by cd1130 View Post
hey i got a 68ci tank thats 3 years old and i took my tank cover off the other day and noticed that the clear coat on my tank has split all the way around the tank doesnt look like the fibers are damaged in anyway i just wanted to know if the tank is safe to use or should i get it hydro'd
Sounds like you might have a tank with a defective gel coat. As long as its cracks and not chips in the gel coat and the fibers are not showing or coming through, the tank is still 100% safe to use. However, if you go to NinjaPaintball.com and click the bottle warranty link, you might be able to send it in to the bottle manufacturer to have the gel coat reworked at no expense to you.
__________________
http://www.ninjapaintball.com
http://www.facebook.com/ninjapaintball
NINJA IS PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - NOT CHINA
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Rob @ Ninja PB is offline  
Old 09-04-2012, 11:24 AM #1315
B3ARC1AW
 
 
B3ARC1AW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vancouver, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob @ Ninja PB View Post
As long as the fitting on the end of the remote line from the other manufacturer accepts a 1/8" NPT Female thread, then you can screw our quick disconnect fitting on the end of your remote line and then yes, you can buy a Ninja ASA Adapter to screw into your marker's asa so that you can connect your remote line to your marker by using the Quick Disconnect fitting on the remote line and the fill nipple on your ASA Adapter.
The outside diameter of the threaded part of what I have is about 3/8". The female part isn't really 1/8" in inside diameter, is it? That'd be way too small. Does the 1/8" just refer to the thread and not an actual dimension for the size of the part?
B3ARC1AW is offline  
Old 09-04-2012, 12:22 PM #1316
Rob @ Ninja PB
 
 
Rob @ Ninja PB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by B3ARC1AW View Post
The outside diameter of the threaded part of what I have is about 3/8". The female part isn't really 1/8" in inside diameter, is it? That'd be way too small. Does the 1/8" just refer to the thread and not an actual dimension for the size of the part?
To be honest, since you dont know what you have or what we're dealing with here, just buy a new slide check and quick disconnect fitting. I'll pm you something in a sec that might be of interest to you.
__________________
http://www.ninjapaintball.com
http://www.facebook.com/ninjapaintball
NINJA IS PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - NOT CHINA
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Rob @ Ninja PB is offline  
Old 09-04-2012, 01:03 PM #1317
classmarcher
Suppress; Slice; Win
 
classmarcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: in sunny 818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob @ Ninja PB View Post
we sure can
rob, i just did a gel coat warranty over your website, but i forgot to put in the comments to leave my reg uninstalled, how can i inform them?
__________________
** If your parents can't pay for your paintball stuff because they are too old and their social security checks are used to fund their retirement, put this in your signature**

Its not the Age, Its the Mileage

jollibeeforever.................Use it up, wear it down, make it do ; or do without..................beer and balut
classmarcher is offline  
Old 09-04-2012, 01:34 PM #1318
Rob @ Ninja PB
 
 
Rob @ Ninja PB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by classmarcher View Post
rob, i just did a gel coat warranty over your website, but i forgot to put in the comments to leave my reg uninstalled, how can i inform them?
email me right away at rob@ninjapaintball.com with your full name, address, and phone number. Also, make sure to notate in your email that you would like the bottle manufacturer to send you the system back without the regulator installed on the bottle and I will forward your email over to them and see if they can help you out.
__________________
http://www.ninjapaintball.com
http://www.facebook.com/ninjapaintball
NINJA IS PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - NOT CHINA
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Rob @ Ninja PB is offline  
Old 09-04-2012, 04:17 PM #1319
classmarcher
Suppress; Slice; Win
 
classmarcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: in sunny 818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob @ Ninja PB View Post
email me right away at rob@ninjapaintball.com with your full name, address, and phone number. Also, make sure to notate in your email that you would like the bottle manufacturer to send you the system back without the regulator installed on the bottle and I will forward your email over to them and see if they can help you out.
thanks, will do..
__________________
** If your parents can't pay for your paintball stuff because they are too old and their social security checks are used to fund their retirement, put this in your signature**

Its not the Age, Its the Mileage

jollibeeforever.................Use it up, wear it down, make it do ; or do without..................beer and balut
classmarcher is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 11:44 AM #1320
terminator Senior
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
terminator Senior supports DLX Technology
How much of a difference would it be to purchase an upgraded Ninja Reg.
Consistency, less drop off etc?
terminator Senior is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 12:11 PM #1321
Rob @ Ninja PB
 
 
Rob @ Ninja PB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by classmarcher View Post
rob, i just did a gel coat warranty over your website, but i forgot to put in the comments to leave my reg uninstalled, how can i inform them?
The manufacturer just responded to the email and copied me on it. They will be able to accommodate your request
__________________
http://www.ninjapaintball.com
http://www.facebook.com/ninjapaintball
NINJA IS PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - NOT CHINA
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Rob @ Ninja PB is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 12:14 PM #1322
Rob @ Ninja PB
 
 
Rob @ Ninja PB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by terminator Senior View Post
How much of a difference would it be to purchase an upgraded Ninja Reg.
Consistency, less drop off etc?
Not sure which of our regs you are referring to but if you're referring to going from our Standard or ultralite Adjustable up to our Pro Adjustable then yes, you will see an increase in performance.

In our standard and ultralite adjustable regulators, we include a silver coil spring that out of the box (and as long as your marker is working properly) will give you about a 5-7fps fluctuation in velocity over a chrono. The PRO adjustable includes a Belleville spring stack which allows for a variance of about 3-5fps over the chrono, shot after shot.
__________________
http://www.ninjapaintball.com
http://www.facebook.com/ninjapaintball
NINJA IS PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - NOT CHINA
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Rob @ Ninja PB is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 12:45 PM #1323
Bonka
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Bonka owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Does a certain quality of thread sealant tape need to be used on the gauge threads or would any PTFE tape work?
Bonka is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump